Where Are The Parents?

This guy gets it. He once had hope in the Great Society. But now that the endgame has become crystal clear, he regrets his support.

The Dems got everything they wanted--an uneducated, rudderless underclass they can control and they can count on for votes. The human toll meant and means nothing to them.

Despicable.

After festering for half a century, we're witnessing the endgame of LBJ's Great Society.

"According to liberal CNN’s Don Lemon, 72 percent of African-American children are born out of wedlock. His stats were born out by the Centers for Disease Control. One can only imagine what the stats would be broken down for those Baltimore neighborhoods that were rioting. The presence of a father in the home would be a rarity indeed. And a lot of the moms are probably holding their fatherless homes together for dear life, desperately trying to make a living when their kids are pouring out of school. No one was home.

Of course, it wasn’t always that way. The black family was the bulwark of that community. So what happened? I’ll be blunt, since I was once part of the problem and equally culpable — liberal racism. Ever since the days of Lyndon Johnson, social welfare programs aimed at making the lives of “colored people” better actually made them worse. The assumption behind these programs is that African-Americans — always, constantly, forever unequal and not up to the task — needed a leg up. They got the message."

Read more: http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2015/04/28/why-baltimore-an-american-tragedy/#ixzz3Yi9TKjou
That is all 100% true and has been posted throughout this Board by dozens of Americans for YEARS.

There is nothing on this earth MORE RACIST... Than the ideological Left... There is nothing more hateful... Nothing more merciless, nothing more evil in this world, than the Ideological Left.

The Great Society was wrecked by Nixon and ended by Reaganism, dingbat dupe. See sig. Defended to the death by greedy idiot Pubs and their ignorant dupes like YOU.

Where are the parents?

970969_692260150829473_567993088_n.jpg

9746655image007.jpg

The Great Society was wrecked by Nixon and ended by Reaganism, dingbat dupe. See sig. Defended to the death by greedy idiot Pubs and their ignorant dupes like YOU.

Do you people EVER admit when you mess up?

Who had control of the House and Senate until Reagan's 2nd term?

That was the beginning of the no honeymoon or compromise New BS GOP. We still have trickle down wrecking everyone but the greedy idiot rich, hater dupe. When we mess up I'll tell you.

No they don't.
AS IF you brainwashed hater dupes do- with an actual history of giant, unending catastrophes, which Dems don't HAVE lol. That would be Reaganism's wreck of the nonrich and the country over 30 years, see sig, and W's 9/11, stupidest, longest wars ever, AND a corrupt WORLD DEPRESSION (and now 6 years of mindless obstruction). You RWers are absolutely unbelievable.

No they don't.
AS IF you brainwashed hater dupes do- with an actual history of giant, unending catastrophes, which Dems don't HAVE lol. That would be Reaganism's wreck of the nonrich and the country over 30 years, see sig, and W's 9/11, stupidest, longest wars ever, AND a corrupt WORLD DEPRESSION (and now 6 years of mindless obstruction). You RWers are absolutely unbelievable.

So ... I see you agree with Politico ... At least that means you are getting somewhere.
That is a far sight better than the Democrat policies that get us nowhere.

No they don't.

20 plus trillion spent since 1964 on welfare and yet the number remains the same: 14 percent in poverty.

No they don't.

20 plus trillion spent since 1964 on welfare and yet the number remains the same: 14 percent in poverty.

MUST SPEND MORE!!!!!

Working 3 jobs, selling and/or doing drugs, in prison, dead....Life is great in the Reaganist America ghetto.

Baltimore kids receive the second highest amount of dollars spent per student in the nation. You're still a hack.
Yeah, too bad that they don't go to school in a vacuum, but in the epitome of a Reaganist America shithole...

No they don't.

Welfare isn't any answer, just a band-aid. What we need is the bloated rich paying their fair share, investment in infrastructure and good jobs, a living wage, training for 3 million tech jobs going begging, and cheap university- all ignored under Reaganist policy/tax rates the last 30 years.

There are much more like this kid than you might care to admit too.
Justice
The Affluenza Defense: Judge Rules Rich Kid’s Rich Kid-ness Makes Him Not Liable for Deadly Drunk Driving Accident
He got 10 years probation for causing a wreck that devastated three families
"For most people, conviction for vehicular manslaughter due to drunk driving warrants a lengthy sentence, but not in the case of Ethan Couch, a wealthy young man from the state of Texas."

Affluenza Rich Teen Kills 4 in Drunk Driving Accident Gets Probation TIME.com

No they don't.
I am not a Rightwinger ass. Both your sides are too fucked up for anyone with a brain to belong to.

No they don't.

So? Do you think Medicaid is supposed to make poor people disappear?

Here's one that I owe a big hug to.......

SAAAAAALUTE!

For the benefit of the Intellectually Less Fortunate, THAT is what is known as "Parenting a Troubled Teen".

Of course only idiots who lack parenting skills would think that's what parenting is about. Hell, that's probably why the kid is messed up to begin with.

It fucked me up for many years, yet when I had kids I found out how to make them behave without violence..

My father used the belt on us often. I studied how to be a father before we had kids. I've never needed anything but words to discipline our kids. How about that!

You likely read all the studies that show beating children is counterproductive.

Here's one that I owe a big hug to.......

SAAAAAALUTE!

For the benefit of the Intellectually Less Fortunate, THAT is what is known as "Parenting a Troubled Teen".

Of course only idiots who lack parenting skills would think that's what parenting is about. Hell, that's probably why the kid is messed up to begin with.

It fucked me up for many years, yet when I had kids I found out how to make them behave without violence..

My father used the belt on us often. I studied how to be a father before we had kids. I've never needed anything but words to discipline our kids. How about that!

You likely read all the studies that show beating children is counterproductive.

Absolutely.

My take on watching the video is that the kid was not surprised to be hit by his mother. She had probably done it lots before and it had no effect. In the video, he isn't showing respect for her, he is just trying to get away from her. He doesn't hit back because people are watching and he probably realizes he would be in worse trouble, from the crowd, if he hit his mother.

I see nothing at all positive about that video. Cannot understand why anyone would.

Forum List

Back