Where Are The Parents?

Look at how many nutters have the tough parents story line down pat. It seems like every one of these freaks is boasting about having parents who would beat the shit out of them. We know they are lying....but it is still fucking weird.

Kinda part of the "when I was a kid, I had to walk 20 miles to and from school, backwards, in the snow, without boots or shoes! I'm tough, damnit!"

Yeah, yeah...

Uphill....both ways!

Look at how many nutters have the tough parents story line down pat. It seems like every one of these freaks is boasting about having parents who would beat the shit out of them. We know they are lying....but it is still fucking weird.

Kinda part of the "when I was a kid, I had to walk 20 miles to and from school, backwards, in the snow, without boots or shoes! I'm tough, damnit!"

Yeah, yeah...
I did walk home when it was 20 below when I was 9. I did have boots but they were work boots meant for Summer use. They weren't insulated....and I tended to walk moving forward.

When I was a kid, my parents (and most of the members' parents I suspect) would have spanked me and grounded me forever if I had joined in a mob looting the town.

Where are the parents in Baltimore? We know ONE MOM cares, but where are the rest?

Where are the parents of the cops who keep murdering innocent black men?

Imagine trying to be a teacher and educate these kids when they have zero respect for anything that resembles authority and then being blamed because they aren't doing well. Its not as if they are home doing homework or trying to improve.

When I was a kid, my parents (and most of the members' parents I suspect) would have spanked me and grounded me forever if I had joined in a mob looting the town.

Where are the parents in Baltimore? We know ONE MOM cares, but where are the rest?

Please name one of the innocent men you are asking about.

You would have no way of knowing this but, in the US, we have the constitutional right to a presumption of innocence.

If they were gunned down on the street, without due process, they were innocent.

ALL of them.

Even if they had committed a crime, none were guilty of capital crimes. Nor does our justice system allow cops to mete out the death penalty, at their whim.

Or, at least, that's what it says on paper.

You would have no way of knowing this but, in the US, we have the constitutional right to a presumption of innocence.

If they were gunned down on the street, without due process, they were innocent.

ALL of them.

Even if they had committed a crime, none were guilty of capital crimes. Nor does our justice system allow cops to mete out the death penalty, at their whim.

Or, at least, that's what it says on paper.
So you have no names. Got it

O... MG!

I can tell you, if my old man had seen me on television, doing what these reprobates are doing... He would have found me, beat my ass and drug what was left directly to the police station and signed a witness report.

Here's the thing: we would never even have considered behaving that way. Our parents set proper boundaries.

Good Lord no... But in our defense, this was due to our natural instinct of survival. I also never considered setting my testicles on an anvil and smashing them with a 12lb sledge. Neither did I consider gouging out my own eye with a fork... or opening defying my parents, cursing in their presence or anything else that was sure to induce serious pain form severe physical injury.
Hardly believable that you all were such paragons of virtue. No kids ever disobeyed their parents or got in trouble with the law until now? Right.

This is beyond disobeying. Coming home an hour late is not even remotely similar to LOOTING AND VANDALINZING. A wee bit of perspective wouldn't hurt.

Why weren't there dozens more like her out there?

How do you know there weren't?

You know, you asked an obvious dog whistle question about where the parents were, and then someone shows you a parent smacking some sense into their kid, and you just aren't satisfied.

It is pretty much obvious to everyone no answer other than "They are negroes , what do you expect?" would satisfy you.

You know, you asked an obvious dog whistle question about where the parents were, and then someone shows you a parent smacking some sense into their kid, and you just aren't satisfied.

It is pretty much obvious to everyone no answer other than "They are negroes , what do you expect?" would satisfy you.

You admit defeat when you play the Race Card, bub.

The same breakdown of family structure is pervasive throughout our society, regardless of race.

Imagine trying to be a teacher and educate these kids when they have zero respect for anything that resembles authority and then being blamed because they aren't doing well. Its not as if they are home doing homework or trying to improve.
The problem with American education is the social problems, not the teachers.

Yes, because that is the real problem.... keep deflecting.

Libs have successfully replaced fathers with gubmint checks... and you now see what is happening.

The same breakdown of family structure is pervasive throughout our society, regardless of race.
With this, I agree.

Not when it is a fact. You're just a mindless parroting rube imitating your media manipulators. There isn't an original thought in your head.

Yes, because that is the real problem.... keep deflecting.

Libs have successfully replaced fathers with gubmint checks... and you now see what is happening.

Boys without fathers who are actively involved in raising them are at far greater risk of going Feral. Baltimore puts this in high relief.

Please follow the news.

This guy gets it. He once had hope in the Great Society. But now that the endgame has become crystal clear, he regrets his support.

The Dems got everything they wanted--an uneducated, rudderless underclass they can control and they can count on for votes. The human toll meant and means nothing to them.

Despicable.

After festering for half a century, we're witnessing the endgame of LBJ's Great Society.

"According to liberal CNN’s Don Lemon, 72 percent of African-American children are born out of wedlock. His stats were born out by the Centers for Disease Control. One can only imagine what the stats would be broken down for those Baltimore neighborhoods that were rioting. The presence of a father in the home would be a rarity indeed. And a lot of the moms are probably holding their fatherless homes together for dear life, desperately trying to make a living when their kids are pouring out of school. No one was home.

Of course, it wasn’t always that way. The black family was the bulwark of that community. So what happened? I’ll be blunt, since I was once part of the problem and equally culpable — liberal racism. Ever since the days of Lyndon Johnson, social welfare programs aimed at making the lives of “colored people” better actually made them worse. The assumption behind these programs is that African-Americans — always, constantly, forever unequal and not up to the task — needed a leg up. They got the message."

Read more: http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2015/04/28/why-baltimore-an-american-tragedy/#ixzz3Yi9TKjou

What a pile of crappe, hater dupe. The problem is poverty, inequality, police brutality, and good old fashioned conservative racism. Cue the mandatory police body cameras.

Forum List

Back