Where are the new mods

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5079592-post145.html

My bad. he said 'administrators' not 'moderators.' "We have a moderation team in place", etc.

We have a moderation team in place and we will bringing in some additional Administrators. For now, we expect the board to self-moderate. If you see something that needs the attention of the Administration or Moderation team please use the built in REPORT POST feature.

And yes; the board has been running like a top. It was a curiosity question, not a fault-finding query. And I still think Strollingbones should be modded.

All the new mods are gathered up in the Best Western Hotel in a small South Dakota town attending mod school and touring the bad lands. They will be along after the graduation ceremony that is to be held next Sunday.

The voices in her head told here the new Moderators would be coming soon, so she checked out of the fat farm and checked back into here after a long absence.

Why do you enjoy calling women who call you out fat? Or do you insult all women by calling them fat?

How do I know you're a woman? How do I know she is?

Each of you could be two fat, drunk, trailer part unemployed men out on parole for all the fuck I know.

Lighten up Alice.

You also have an obsession with trailer parks.
Are you a drunk fat woman who lives in trailer park?

And yes; the board has been running like a top. It was a curiosity question, not a fault-finding query. And I still think Strollingbones should be modded.

It's been running like a top because you left.

Now you're back nominating Mods ?

Why don't you leave again, asswipe....

Somebody pos rep BBD, I'm tapped.

Attachments

• $report.jpg
    $report.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 71
Seems like the board is running just fine. Usually the sign of mods doing a good job. Maybe the butthurt OP should have placed this in the Flame Zone to begin with.

The voices in her head told here the new Moderators would be coming soon, so she checked out of the fat farm and checked back into here after a long absence.

Why do you enjoy calling women who call you out fat? Or do you insult all women by calling them fat?

The psychological term is projection, or so I've been told. ;)

Last edited:

I am beginning to sense you're as imbalanced as BBoobjob...

You also seem to hate men, bigot.

I hate men? :lol:

No, I only dislike men who hate women because a few over weight girls were mean to him. Did they beat you up on the playground? Come on Warrior, we have all been beaten up by the girl who hit puberty early.

Last edited:

I am beginning to sense you're as imbalanced as BBoobjob...

You also seem to hate men, bigot.

I hate men? :lol:

No, I only dislike men who hate women because a few over weight girls were mean to him. Did they beat you up on the playground? Come one Warrior, we have all been beaten up by the girl who hit puberty early.

...sometimes they start out skinny.

Forum List

Back