Where are the new mods

Seems like the board is running just fine. Usually the sign of mods doing a good job. Maybe the butthurt OP should have placed this in the Flame Zone to begin with.

The voices in her head told here the new Moderators would be coming soon, so she checked out of the fat farm and checked back into here after a long absence.

Why do you enjoy calling women who call you out fat? Or do you insult all women by calling them fat?

Lovin' the faux outrage there, Lu. Really, it suits you.

The voices in her head told here the new Moderators would be coming soon, so she checked out of the fat farm and checked back into here after a long absence.

Why do you enjoy calling women who call you out fat? Or do you insult all women by calling them fat?

Since it's coming from the queen of faux rage, I hope that Lu appreciates the magnitude of this compliment.

Since it's coming from the queen of faux rage, I hope that Lu appreciates the magnitude of this compliment.

:lol: Do I make a post anywhere on this forum that you don't respond to? You might want to consider changing your username to Zimmerman.... :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5079592-post145.html

My bad. he said 'administrators' not 'moderators.' "We have a moderation team in place", etc.

We have a moderation team in place and we will bringing in some additional Administrators. For now, we expect the board to self-moderate. If you see something that needs the attention of the Administration or Moderation team please use the built in REPORT POST feature.

And yes; the board has been running like a top. It was a curiosity question, not a fault-finding query. And I still think Strollingbones should be modded.

:clap2:

:badgrin:

I hate men? [/QUOTE]

You appear to.
Personally, I wouldn't want to be within 10 feet of an angry skunk like you - but that's just me.

How do I know you're a woman? How do I know she is?

Each of you could be two fat, drunk, trailer part unemployed men out on parole for all the fuck I know.

Lighten up Alice.

You're projecting.

Scuse this old fart but what the hell is a "Mod"? Is it a political term? To me it's Elton John with big glasses and big shoes or anorexic vacant Twiggie clones.

3638273_std.jpg

FOOD FIGHT!!!

:lol: I hated that movie.

Maybe a mod should let Warrior know this isn't the flame zone so he stops making himself look like a dbag.

It says right in the rules and guidelines that if you have a problem with another poster you should take it to the taunting area. This is a thread in announcements and feedback's about the mod staff, and replacements. This is not a thread for Warrior to call some every dumbass name he can think of.

So, yes I guess we need some more mods around here.

so you start some shit and then want to whine about it being in the wrong place? typical bs.

Forum List

Back