Zone1 Where Are Conservatives On Hunter Bidens 2ND Amendment Rights?

Unlike you apparently, i care about all 27 Amendments to the Constitution, as I understand the definition of the word "Amendment", which in case you don't, means changing something, as it already exists. As in, the 2nd Amendment can be reworded, or even repealed, as is with the case of the other 26.

Caring about any of them means their equal application to everyone.

As in Cletis from backwater Tennessee, with prior DUI convictions, and a history of alcohol counseling, and didn't include that on the application to buy his gun. Is as guilty as Hunter Biden of not including his past drug use counseling, on his application to buy a gun.

Which two conservative appeals courts have ruled is unconstitutional, though technically both broke the law by lying on their application.

So you, being the caring amendment supporting patriot that you are. No doubt would either start prosecuting every Cletis in America, who have done the exact samething Hunter did. Or you really are about the 2nd Amendment as much as you claim, and call BS on the special counsel bringing what is obviously a politically motivated charge against him.

So which one is it?
LOL alcohol is not illegal, and dui does not bar you from owning a firearm.

Unlike you apparently, i care about all 27 Amendments to the Constitution, as I understand the definition of the word "Amendment", which in case you don't, means changing something, as it already exists. As in, the 2nd Amendment can be reworded, or even repealed, as is with the case of the other 26.

Caring about any of them means their equal application to everyone.

As in Cletis from backwater Tennessee, with prior DUI convictions, and a history of alcohol counseling, and didn't include that on the application to buy his gun. Is as guilty as Hunter Biden of not including his past drug use counseling, on his application to buy a gun.

Which two conservative appeals courts have ruled is unconstitutional, though technically both broke the law by lying on their application.

So you, being the caring amendment supporting patriot that you are. No doubt would either start prosecuting every Cletis in America, who have done the exact samething Hunter did. Or you really are about the 2nd Amendment as much as you claim, and call BS on the special counsel bringing what is obviously a politically motivated charge against him.

So which one is it?
Alcohol counseling is not a question on ATF form 4473.

A DUI does not prevent you from owing a weapon.

Special Counsel David Weiss announced plans earlier this week to seek a grand jury indictment of Hunter Biden on a gun charge by the end of September, after the collapse of a plea deal. But there’s a problem: The charge is based on a federal statute barring drug users from owning guns—a statute declared unconstitutional last month. Per a conservative-dominated appellate court, it violates the Second Amendment.

Where are the 2A-loving GOP lawmakers stepping forward to defend Hunter Biden’s Second Amendment rights?

And what about all the poor Crack Heads not having the bedin name that have lost their Second Amendment!

Special Counsel David Weiss announced plans earlier this week to seek a grand jury indictment of Hunter Biden on a gun charge by the end of September, after the collapse of a plea deal. But there’s a problem: The charge is based on a federal statute barring drug users from owning guns—a statute declared unconstitutional last month. Per a conservative-dominated appellate court, it violates the Second Amendment.

Where are the 2A-loving GOP lawmakers stepping forward to defend Hunter Biden’s Second Amendment rights?

/---/ We don't support people who lie on their applications to own guns, any more than we condone your precious little gang members who steal guns and kill others with them.
Hope that is simplified enough for you.

Crack addicted, pedophile, felons have lost their 2nd Amendment rights.
jackson , does the form ask if you have ecer taken drugs (that would be the security clearance form* or does it specifically mention "addiction" or name any drugs?

i guess there is a copy somewhere out there . i'll look it up. i just wanted to mention that i do not defend criminals of either or no party. but accusations do not equal convictions.

We dont care about the gun charge. Our complaints have always been about bribery.

The relevant part of the 4473:

1694543452343.png

By answering "no", Biden perjured himself, and in doing so, he committed a federal felony.
As we all agree, he should be prosecuted for that felony.
Because the truthful answer to this question is "yes", and remains "yes" regardless of what happens with the law barring drug users from owning guns, the perjury remains.

So much for that.

Last edited:
The US Government will collapse before the 2nd is amended or repealed.
So which one is it?
False dichotomy - see post 27.

You misstate 3 things.
First of all , how many gun owners have TWO contempt of Congress citations?
Secondly, The law doesn't say 'if you are druggie you deserve a gun ' !!!!!!!
Third, lying on gun form is against the law.

but enough of the fake questions...you don't care about 2A or Hunter you just wanted a cover for saying something nasty about people you hate.

It seems logical to me that the court is correct about 18USC922 is not valid regarding drug users. Think of how many people use the drug caffeine, or nicotine, or aspirin. How does their using those drugs disqualify them from owning a firearm?

It seems logical to me that the court is correct about 18USC922 is not valid regarding drug users. Think of how many people use the drug caffeine, or nicotine, or aspirin. How does their using those drugs disqualify them from owning a firearm?
I am not defending conservatives in toto but here they are definitely right.
How many legitimate gun holders have two contempt of Congress charges.
How many legitimate gun holders have a felony charge for false statements on a gun application

Forum List

Back