Zone1 Where Are Conservatives On Hunter Bidens 2ND Amendment Rights?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Special Counsel David Weiss announced plans earlier this week to seek a grand jury indictment of Hunter Biden on a gun charge by the end of September, after the collapse of a plea deal. But there’s a problem: The charge is based on a federal statute barring drug users from owning guns—a statute declared unconstitutional last month. Per a conservative-dominated appellate court, it violates the Second Amendment.

Where are the 2A-loving GOP lawmakers stepping forward to defend Hunter Biden’s Second Amendment rights?

hey dailykook

we want guns obtained legally .......now go post this thread on 20 boards and then start your rounds...................Mr Chuck and Duck

did not know this thread was in Z1........i had to take out half of it cleaning it up

yer not a CDZ kinda guy......more a rubber room type

Last edited:
The charge is based on a federal statute barring drug users from owning guns—a statute declared unconstitutional last month.

It's called EXPOST FACTO. (After the fact).

At the time hunter committed the crime...it was a crime.

They declare it unconstitutional AFTER THE FACT. (After the crime had been committed).

It works the other way as well. If they illegalized tobacco tomorrow...they can't charge me with the "crime" of smoking a ciggie until I do it tomorrow. What ever I smoked today was legal when I smoked it.

Special Counsel David Weiss announced plans earlier this week to seek a grand jury indictment of Hunter Biden on a gun charge by the end of September, after the collapse of a plea deal. But there’s a problem: The charge is based on a federal statute barring drug users from owning guns—a statute declared unconstitutional last month. Per a conservative-dominated appellate court, it violates the Second Amendment.

Where are the 2A-loving GOP lawmakers stepping forward to defend Hunter Biden’s Second Amendment rights?

Crack addicted, pedophile, felons have lost their 2nd Amendment rights.

I'm not falling for The Regime's head fake. Hunter Biden is joined at the hip with his corrupt Father in selling out America to MULTIPLE hostile foreign nations. Who gives a shit about Hunter's gun violation, keep your eye on the ball. This is just another diversion to protect Crime Boss Joe.

I'm not falling for The Regime's head fake. Hunter Biden is joined at the hip with his corrupt Father in selling out America to MULTIPLE hostile foreign nations. Who gives a shit about Hunter's gun violation, keep your eye on the ball. This is just another diversion to protect Crime Boss Joe.
Just remember how much money Joe has on a Senators salary.

hey dailykook

we want guns obtained legally .......now go post this thread on 20 boards and then start your rounds...................Mr Chuck and Duck

did not know this thread was in Z1........i had to take out half of it cleaning it up

You're arguably one of the most juvenile posters on usmb.

This is a legitimate thread for cdz, which is why I put here. The hundreds of threads, and thousands of replies, regarding 2nd amendment rights by right wingers here, and every other internet site there is, justifies this thread being here a thousand times over.

There are thousands, if not tens of thousands of right wingers, gun nuts, and ignorant hillbillies nation wide, that have attacked Hunter Biden for something clearly unconstitutional, and have been adjudicated as such, by two of the most conservative appeals courts in the country.

I'll bet if this were Donald Trump we were talking about. There would be 24/7 Fox News coverage, with the normal suspects expressing their poutrage, about how the gun grabbers are taking away his constitutional rights, that wouldn't apply to a liberal.

If the only "debate" you have to offer, is the same weak sauce you offer in every other area. Then you have now opened yourself up to the same scrutiny, and investigation you have no problem Hunter Biden being exposed to right now.

So being this is the case. I call for Merrick Garland to appoint multiple special counsels, to start an investigation in concert with the FBI, ATF, and DHS, to start a review of every application for a gun purchase for the last 10 years, compared with any criminal history, or drug, and alcohol history, and make the arrests, and trial dates for everyone, and anyone involved.

That a clean enough debate for you?

You're arguably one of the most juvenile posters on usmb.

This is a legitimate thread for cdz, which is why I put here. The hundreds of threads, and thousands of replies, regarding 2nd amendment rights by right wingers here, and every other internet site there is, justifies this thread being here a thousand times over.

There are thousands, if not tens of thousands of right wingers, gun nuts, and ignorant hillbillies nation wide, that have attacked Hunter Biden for something clearly unconstitutional, and have been adjudicated as such, by two of the most conservative appeals courts in the country.

I'll bet if this were Donald Trump we were talking about. There would be 24/7 Fox News coverage, with the normal suspects expressing their poutrage, about how the gun grabbers are taking away his constitutional rights, that wouldn't apply to a liberal.

If the only "debate" you have to offer, is the same weak sauce you offer in every other area. Then you have now opened yourself up to the same scrutiny, and investigation you have no problem Hunter Biden being exposed to right now.

So being this is the case. I call for Merrick Garland to appoint multiple special counsels, to start an investigation in concert with the FBI, ATF, and DHS, to start a review of every application for a gun purchase for the last 10 years, compared with any criminal history, or drug, and alcohol history, and make the arrests, and trial dates for everyone, and anyone involved.

That a clean enough debate for you?
thanks sweetie.................you typed that up just for me you lil darling...... you know i never go past the 1st three lines of a post so you wasted your lil ole life on me....such a compliment sweet cheeks

hey dailykook

I hope they hurry up and convict hunter so Biden can pardon him.

thanks sweetie.................you typed that up just for me you lil darling...... you know i never go past the 1st three lines of a post so you wasted your lil ole life on me....such a compliment sweet cheeks

Any intelligible reply regarding the debate at hand, would be appreciated. This is the clean debate zone, so please speak to the topic at hand.

you want us to believe you care about the 2nd amendment?

Fair point

You do not have the right to leave your gun in a dumpster where anyone can find it. True story.

It was illegal when he did it.....Tht means he committed a felony....Then committed another when the weapon was thrown in a trash can next to a school.

But you'll spew any line of bullshit, in order to dutifully belch up the spam of your Daily Kooks corporate overlords.

Passing strict gun laws and then not applying them to the children of those who passed them encourages more gun laws.

So . . . ironically . . . a maximum prison sentence for Hunter on the gun charge would benefit 2A rights by making Democrats realize they are not immune from their own laws. In prison, he could find out what it is like to be trafficked in the sex trade as his victims did.

If that really happens. My guess is that the supposed prosecution of Hunter is only to give the DOJ credibility in prosecuting Trump. Some Deus Ex Machina out will be found for Hunter.

They already tried it with the sweetheart pea deal. That only fell through because the judge publicly commented on just how sweet it actually was, leaving the prosecution to have to withdraw it to save his own credibility.

Passing strict gun laws and then not applying them to the children of those who passed them encourages more gun laws.

So . . . ironically . . . a maximum prison sentence for Hunter on the gun charge would benefit 2A rights by making Democrats realize they are not immune from their own laws. In prison, he could find out what it is like to be trafficked in the sex trade as his victims did.

If that really happens. My guess is that the supposed prosecution of Hunter is only to give the DOJ credibility in prosecuting Trump. Some Deus Ex Machina out will be found for Hunter.

They already tried it with the sweetheart pea deal. That only fell through because the judge publicly commented on just how sweet it actually was, leaving the prosecution to have to withdraw it to save his own credibility.
Exactly correct....hunter will be protected.once the DOJ prosecuted him and fails ( on purpose) he will have perfect legal protection against further prosecution.

you want us to believe you care about the 2nd amendment?

Unlike you apparently, i care about all 27 Amendments to the Constitution, as I understand the definition of the word "Amendment", which in case you don't, means changing something, as it already exists. As in, the 2nd Amendment can be reworded, or even repealed, as is with the case of the other 26.

Caring about any of them means their equal application to everyone.

As in Cletis from backwater Tennessee, with prior DUI convictions, and a history of alcohol counseling, and didn't include that on the application to buy his gun. Is as guilty as Hunter Biden of not including his past drug use counseling, on his application to buy a gun.

Which two conservative appeals courts have ruled is unconstitutional, though technically both broke the law by lying on their application.

So you, being the caring amendment supporting patriot that you are. No doubt would either start prosecuting every Cletis in America, who have done the exact samething Hunter did. Or you really are about the 2nd Amendment as much as you claim, and call BS on the special counsel bringing what is obviously a politically motivated charge against him.

So which one is it?

Forum List

Back