Hunter Biden's Lawyers Argue 2nd Amendment Shall Not Be Infringed, Drug Use Is Irrelevant

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Hunter Biden's lawyers argued today that his firearm charges should be dismissed, arguing US vs. Daniels applies [Link to US v. Daniels].

Constitution and all that.

They also argue that his charges for making a false statement should be dismissed since the question about drug usage is irrelevant...

78843817-12852295-image-a-14_1702334335041.jpg

Head spins. Democrats embracing the 2nd Amendment. Wow.

Let's see if Hunter is as successful as occasional marijuana user Daniels. I think he is very likely to prevail, as the Daniels ruling specifically seems to allow habitual users to possess weapons as long as they aren't dangerous. Some differences for Hunter are that he was doing crack, and he was in possession of a firearm while intoxicated, and while the 5th circuit ruling clearly states it only applies to Mr. Daniels, it also says drunkards were not historically denied their 2nd Amendment rights, and that is the standard to follow.

Last edited:
Hunter Biden's lawyers argued today that his firearm charges should be dismissed, arguing US vs. Daniels applies [Link to US v. Daniels].

They also argue that his charges for making a false statement should be dismissed since the question about drug usage is irrelevant...

Let's see if Hunter is as successful as occasional marijuana user Daniels. I think he is very likely to prevail, as the Daniels ruling specifically seems to allow habitual users to possess weapons as long as they aren't dangerous. Some differences for Hunter are that he was doing crack, and he was in possession of a firearm while intoxicated, and while the 5th circuit ruling clearly states it only applies to Mr. Daniels, it also says drunkards were not historically denied their 2nd Amendment rights, and that is the standard to follow.

Now thats the last thing I thought I'd hear from a lefist lawyer.
I like the precedent though.

LOL, next will be the removal of the mental health requirement. After all, how would they know if you were under the care of a mental health professional--privileged information.

Huzzah for civil rights as written in the Constitution, the Founder liked their

Killer

Yes, your Honor, I realize that when I bought the firearm, it was a felony to lie on the paperwork. But now, that's been determined to be irrelevant. So, why don't we just drop those charges? I'll be a good boy from now on.

I PROMISE

It’s going to be hilarious if lawyers for Hunter end up getting a bunch of gun laws the Democratic Party pushes for tosses out and convictions overturned

The firearm ended up in a trash can next to an elementary school. Courts call that an "aggravating factor" (as opposed to a mitigating factor.)

Throw the slimy mother fucker deep in the bowels of a federal lockup, find it a large black homie to play strip Uno with, and let it out sometime after 2060.

I'm happy to provide other solutions, as needed.

gun control hunter biden.jpg

If it was on the form it was probably meant to be answered and answered truthfully. And it wasn't his past use, it was his present use that was the concern. He's selfied himself enough times with the gun and his crack pipe, so we know his drug use was current. The question means, one or the other Hunter, and everyone else, but not both.
Lying got him both.

Having to fill out a form to begin with is infringement...

Last edited:
The firearm ended up in a trash can next to an elementary school. Courts call that an "aggravating factor" (as opposed to a mitigating factor.)

Throw the slimy mother fucker deep in the bowels of a federal lockup, find it a large black homie to play strip Uno with, and let it out sometime after 2060.

I'm happy to provide other solutions, as needed.

View attachment 871687
Him and Donald could be bunk buddies.

I think he will win on this argument. There are many other issues he likely will not win on.

It will be funny reading that the ruling only applies to Hunter. It won't.

Even if Hunter is convicted, Daddy will pardon him if still in office, so "What difference does it make?" (Where did I hear that before?)

President Biden is pushing gun control while his son is looking for a lucrative position at the NRA.

1702431743776.png

Forum List

Back