Where are all the Quitterbirds?

If he was selected by Obama, not Bush, he's a good guy.
Thanks for admitting you're just a cheap partisan hack.
Has MSNBC spoke of him as they do with Palin?
Isn't that the point?

Is he a quitter. That's the question. And really, give your mom her computer back.

But are you just the same, partisan hack, who is against the messiah. Who tells people to not voice their partisan hack opinions since it disagrees with your own partisan hack mentality. Why are we hacks again?
I'm no hack, and I've never told anyone not to voice his/her opinion.

Clearly however, you're just a troll.

where are all the yetis?

yetis: misogynisticic cowards

i saw no bigfoot postings either! ergo, bigfoots (bigfeet?) are cowards, or their fingers are too fat to type.

where are all the yetis?

i saw no bigfoot postings either! ergo, bigfoots (bigfeet?) are cowards, or their fingers are too fat to type.
Yup, can't answer the question. Said you weren't going to "play" but cannot control your impulses!

Is Jones a quitter? Yes or no.

Where are all the wails and cries of "quitter!" when it comes to Van Jones?

Van Jones plays the Palin, "They smeared me" card and isn't called on it or called a "quitter" by the far-left? Hypocrisy.

He uses the same basic language Palin did when she resigned -- that the job is bigger than one person, too much focus on me, enemies smearing me, blah blah blah -- and gets a pass?

How so? Quitterbirds, please elucidate. Isn't a crybaby, blame-shifting quitter still a quitter, no matter the gender?

Or, did misogyny play a part in your Palin rants?

How is this even remotely the same thing?
You're not trying hard enough. To "keep it honest" that is. Actually, not trying at all.

Two people resign from a job, citing almost the exact same reasons. Are they both quitters or not? I say, yes they are. What say you?

Using the strict definition, of course they both quit, and they both claimed they had been smeared. But the situations were completely different, their importance in the big arena completely different. Sarah Palin is on the world stage; Van Jones is a nobody and nobody really cares.

where are all the yetis?

Yup, can't answer the question. Said you weren't going to "play" but cannot control your impulses!

i am not playing your silly game.

i am playing mine which is mocking your wreck of a thread what you probably thought was a very clever and witty trap.

How is this even remotely the same thing?
You're not trying hard enough. To "keep it honest" that is. Actually, not trying at all.

Two people resign from a job, citing almost the exact same reasons. Are they both quitters or not? I say, yes they are. What say you?

Using the strict definition, of course they both quit, and they both claimed they had been smeared. But the situations were completely different, their importance in the big arena completely different. Sarah Palin is on the world stage; Van Jones is a nobody and nobody really cares.
Is Jones a quitter. That's the question. It's a yes or no deal. It's very simple.

LOTS of folks know who Jones is, NOW. No thanks to the MSM that's for sure.

Is Jones a quitter. That's the question. It's a yes or no deal. It's very simple.

Yes, Jones is a quitter. Again, in case you didn't hear me. Jones is a quitter.

Thanks for admitting you're just a cheap partisan hack.Isn't that the point?

Is he a quitter. That's the question. And really, give your mom her computer back.

But are you just the same, partisan hack, who is against the messiah. Who tells people to not voice their partisan hack opinions since it disagrees with your own partisan hack mentality. Why are we hacks again?

But you said to give your mom her computer back which suggests to not voice his/mine/her opinion. By the way, your mom says you need to get off her computer because you are burning the battery life of it and you may download viruses as a result.

where are all the yetis?

i am playing mine which is mocking your wreck of a thread what you probably thought was a very clever and witty trap.
You're just making yourself look like a fool because you cannot answer the simple question posed. Many here have, why can't you?

If you want to just troll the thread, that's a pox on you, not the thread.

But you said to give your mom her computer back which suggests to not voice his/mine/her opinion.
Not at all. It suggests that since school is out today you have nothing better to do than use your mom's computer to post stupid shit on forum boards. You should give it back to her and use the time to study, clearly you need it!

Why are there czars at all, from a President who promised fundamental change, not more of the same?

Jones was nothing more than an employee, a manager of a department in a sub-agency who had some expertise in the area.
Jones was a political appointee with a direct line to the President. He was not approved or confirmed by Congress, and was not answerable to Congress. His office was in the West Wing.
In fact, I suspect he didn't "quit" at all, but was asked to step down.
There's a difference? A choice between quitting and being fired is still a choice. He chose to quit, making him a quitter.

LOL -- Ever visited the West Wing? Some of the underlings have "offices" in the windowless basement. As for a "direct line," that looks good on a resume, but Van Jones, along with many others who tout they have the president's ear 24/7 soon find they need to go up the pipeline. Otherwise, the prez would do nothing but talk on the phone all day. Get real. For one thing, Jones's "direct line" would have been to Biden, if at all, not to Obama.

Yes, Jones is a quitter. Again, in case you didn't hear me. Jones is a quitter.
Bod, I wasn't asking you. You already answered and I already acknowledged your answer several times.

Jones was nothing more than an employee, a manager of a department in a sub-agency who had some expertise in the area.
Jones was a political appointee with a direct line to the President. He was not approved or confirmed by Congress, and was not answerable to Congress. His office was in the West Wing.
In fact, I suspect he didn't "quit" at all, but was asked to step down.
There's a difference? A choice between quitting and being fired is still a choice. He chose to quit, making him a quitter.

LOL -- Ever visited the West Wing? Some of the underlings have "offices" in the windowless basement. As for a "direct line," that looks good on a resume, but Van Jones, along with many others who tout they have the president's ear 24/7 soon find they need to go up the pipeline. Otherwise, the prez would do nothing but talk on the phone all day. Get real. For one thing, Jones's "direct line" would have been to Biden, if at all, not to Obama.
~yawn~

Is Jones a quitter. Yes or no.

You're just making yourself look like a fool because you cannot answer the simple question posed. Many here have, why can't you?

the question is too deep and complex for me to be able to answer it. i feel inferior and intimidated by your display of cunning, wisdom and scholarship.

but i will run your question by my riddle czar, maybe he can come up with an answer. if not he will quit soon, i can tell you that much.

He's allowed to exit with grace. He did a honorable job. He was a great guy. He wasn't a Republican. He rules. Palin awful. She left with disgrace. She did a dishonorable job. She is a horrible but great looking girl. She was a Bush Republican. She drools.
He can be an avowed Marxist, a militant black seperatist, a confirmed racist, anything but a repug, and that makes him a "great guy" right?

But, is he a quitter, is the question.

And if you think he has exited, you're far off. He's still going to "work with the administration" according to Gibbs.

PC language, is all that is. What are they supposed to say "good riddance"?? Do you really think Rumsfeld "worked with the administration" once he finally, er, "quit"??

the question is too deep and complex for me to be able to answer it. i feel inferior and intimidated by your display of cunning, wisdom and scholarship.
The first truthful post I've ever seen you make! :rofl:

But you said to give your mom her computer back which suggests to not voice his/mine/her opinion.
Not at all. It suggests that since school is out today you have nothing better to do than use your mom's computer to post stupid shit on forum boards. You should give it back to her and use the time to study, clearly you need it!

So people can't post stupid ch1t that doesn't conform to your beliefs?

He's allowed to exit with grace. He did a honorable job. He was a great guy. He wasn't a Republican. He rules. Palin awful. She left with disgrace. She did a dishonorable job. She is a horrible but great looking girl. She was a Bush Republican. She drools.
He can be an avowed Marxist, a militant black seperatist, a confirmed racist, anything but a repug, and that makes him a "great guy" right?

But, is he a quitter, is the question.

And if you think he has exited, you're far off. He's still going to "work with the administration" according to Gibbs.

PC language, is all that is. What are they supposed to say "good riddance"?? Do you really think Rumsfeld "worked with the administration" once he finally, er, "quit"??
Rumsfeld went home. It's well documented.

What's Jones doing?

And if they were smart they wouldn't have said anything.

Forum List

Back