Where are all the Quitterbirds?

But you said to give your mom her computer back which suggests to not voice his/mine/her opinion.
Not at all. It suggests that since school is out today you have nothing better to do than use your mom's computer to post stupid shit on forum boards. You should give it back to her and use the time to study, clearly you need it!

So people can't post stupid ch1t that doesn't conform to your beliefs?
You're doing it, correct?

Doesn't make you anything but a troll, but you're doing it. I think you would be better off and would learn more by reading instead of posting bile, however. You should read Obama's statement to you school kids. He specifically mentions wise use of your time.

You should read and heed Obama's words to you schoolchildren.

If I wished to name them, I would have started this thread in the FZ with their names in the title.

See how that works?

It rightfully belongs in the Lame Zone. Just look how much time you've wasted on this silliness.
Uh-huh. Dodge the question any way you can! But no matter what you do, you cannot control your impulse to post in this thread! So long as it means not answering!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I answered. And I'm not seeking out your posts in particular, so my impulses are under control. Don't flatter yourself. I'm tired today after a lot of company over the weekend who wore me out, so I'm just randomly looking at stuff. I happily saw that this thread was stupid and not going to tax my brain too much.

Not at all. It suggests that since school is out today you have nothing better to do than use your mom's computer to post stupid shit on forum boards. You should give it back to her and use the time to study, clearly you need it!

Doesn't make you anything but a troll, but you're doing it. I think you would be better off and would learn more by reading instead of posting bile, however. You should read Obama's statement to you school kids. He specifically mentions wise use of your time.

You read it? I didn't know he was addressing you. Did you learn anything? Why are you still in school, you should be hanging out with people your own age. Oh, i didn't know Michael Jackson was your idol.

It rightfully belongs in the Lame Zone. Just look how much time you've wasted on this silliness.
Uh-huh. Dodge the question any way you can! But no matter what you do, you cannot control your impulse to post in this thread! So long as it means not answering!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I answered.
You did not answer. You went to a great deal of trouble NOT to answer.

Is Jones a quitter? Yes or no. Really simple, one-word answer.

You read it? I didn't know he was addressing you. Did you learn anything?
I learned that little schoolkids like you should, in fact, read it.

But judging by the person heeding the advice, i would "say no". That's what you say to drug dealers. I meant users. My bad. Sorry if i offended you. How about rehab.

But judging by the person heeding the advice, i would "say no". That's what you say to drug dealers. I meant users. My bad. Sorry if i offended you. How about rehab.
You have nothing to contribute. Trolls such as you are really a dime a hundred on the web.

You have nothing to contribute. Trolls such as you are really a dime a hundred on the web.

But your back-and-forth language with a troll suggest that you are one. You are what you sow. You contribute to trolling. You are a troll.

But your back-and-forth language with a troll suggest that you are one. You are what you sow. You contribute to trolling. You are a troll.
I don't mind feeding the little trolls here and there, now and then. Trolls never contribute anything worthwhile, therefore you are the troll.

I don't mind feeding the little trolls here and there, now and then. Trolls never contribute anything worthwhile, therefore you are the troll.

But what have you contributed besides trolling? Obviously you aren't contributing to your neighborhood at this time. Then again i bet your home is a lonely place. Because you can't feed your children, you feed trolls online because you have nothing else better to do. It sucks being useless, huh? There is things outside the PC. It's called life. So you don't have to be addicted to trolling mightnight marauder, you can be better than that.

Last edited:

But what have you contributed besides trolling?
Perhaps you could start reading up on my posting history. Watch out though, you might learn something and intellectual honesty can be contagious!

But what have you contributed besides trolling?
Perhaps you could start reading up on my posting history. Watch out though, you might learn something and intellectual honesty can be contagious!

But if i did that, i would have to empty my bandwidth trash. You probably filled a landfill with your bandwidth garbage. Plus i don't want to catch the virus i may get by reading your crap.

Last edited:

But if i did that, i would have to empty my bandwidth trash. You probably filled a landfill with your bandwidth garbage.
Do you even know what it is?

You should tell yourself that.

And when has this post became about you? Are you a quitterbird?

You did not answer. You went to a great deal of trouble NOT to answer.

Is Jones a quitter? Yes or no. Really simple, one-word answer.

YES!!!!!
(Will that weed wear off soon, MM?)​
Congratulations. You finally answered, but couldn't help injecting more dishonesty with the "weed" question. Should I answer it?

Now why would anyone not assume you're on something when your OP began 26 hours ago and you've been like a rabid dog with a chewed up old bone ever since? That's what someone floating around in a purple haze does. Would you rather we assume you're just a certified screwball? At least I'm giving you an excuse.

Forum List

Back