When Will They Ever Learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do Muslims have to with the Sassanids that conquered Jerusalem. My post was about Jerusalem, not the much later defeat of the Sassanids by the Arabs. There was nothing peaceful about Islam during the Arab conquests, what are you on about? The Arabs conquered land from the Byzantine (Christians) and the Sassanids (Zoroastrians) most of whom converted to Islam. What is your point?

Right on. Some things never change. Like you say "There was nothing peaceful about Islam during the Arab conquests." And there is nothing peaceful about radical Islam today either.

There was nothing peaceful about Christianity during the British (or Spanish or French etc.) conquest of their empire. No conquests are peaceful. And today, there is nothing peaceful today about radical Christians such as the KKK, neo-Nazis etc. What is your point?

I am not aware of Christians such as the KKK or neo Nazis killing us infidels all over the world. Are they?

Who are "us infidels"? Neonazis would not consider Christians infidels, would they. Neonazis indeed kill all over the world, including in the U.S. In fact, most terrorist acts in the U.S. are not perpetrated by Muslims.

"Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11

"But the breakdown of extremist ideologies behind those attacks may come as a surprise. Since Sept. 11, 2001, nearly twice as many people have been killed by white supremacists..................."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/u...es-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html?_r=0

As far as Europe.

"Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 99.6% that Aren’t"

"The results are stark, and prove decisively that not all terrorists are Muslims. In fact, a whopping 99.6% of terrorist attacks in Europe were by non-Muslim groups; a good 84.8% of attacks were from separatist groups completely unrelated to Islam. Leftist groups accounted for over sixteen times as much terrorism as radical Islamic groups....Perception is not reality. Due to the right wing’s influence and propaganda, people mistakenly think that Islamic terrorism is the greatest threat to the Western world. It is even a commonly held belief that Islamic terrorism poses an existential threat–that the very survival of the Western world is at stake. Of course, the reality is that there are other groups that engage in terrorism on a much larger scale, yet these terrorist incidents are minimized. Acts of terrorism committed by Muslims are purposefully sensationalized and focused upon, culminating in the idea that “(nearly) all terrorists are Muslims.”

Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 99.6% that Aren’t
Indeed, a good swift kick in the nuts. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

OUTSTANDING! So where are all those 97% of good Muslims protesting radical Islam?

What do Muslims have to with the Sassanids that conquered Jerusalem. My post was about Jerusalem, not the much later defeat of the Sassanids by the Arabs. There was nothing peaceful about Islam during the Arab conquests, what are you on about? The Arabs conquered land from the Byzantine (Christians) and the Sassanids (Zoroastrians) most of whom converted to Islam. What is your point?

Right on. Some things never change. Like you say "There was nothing peaceful about Islam during the Arab conquests." And there is nothing peaceful about radical Islam today either.

There was nothing peaceful about Christianity during the British (or Spanish or French etc.) conquest of their empire. No conquests are peaceful. And today, there is nothing peaceful today about radical Christians such as the KKK, neo-Nazis etc. What is your point?

I am not aware of Christians such as the KKK or neo Nazis killing us infidels all over the world. Are they?

Who are "us infidels"? Neonazis would not consider Christians infidels, would they. Neonazis indeed kill all over the world, including in the U.S. In fact, most terrorist acts in the U.S. are not perpetrated by Muslims.

"Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11

"But the breakdown of extremist ideologies behind those attacks may come as a surprise. Since Sept. 11, 2001, nearly twice as many people have been killed by white supremacists..................."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/u...es-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html?_r=0

As far as Europe.

"Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 99.6% that Aren’t"

"The results are stark, and prove decisively that not all terrorists are Muslims. In fact, a whopping 99.6% of terrorist attacks in Europe were by non-Muslim groups; a good 84.8% of attacks were from separatist groups completely unrelated to Islam. Leftist groups accounted for over sixteen times as much terrorism as radical Islamic groups....Perception is not reality. Due to the right wing’s influence and propaganda, people mistakenly think that Islamic terrorism is the greatest threat to the Western world. It is even a commonly held belief that Islamic terrorism poses an existential threat–that the very survival of the Western world is at stake. Of course, the reality is that there are other groups that engage in terrorism on a much larger scale, yet these terrorist incidents are minimized. Acts of terrorism committed by Muslims are purposefully sensationalized and focused upon, culminating in the idea that “(nearly) all terrorists are Muslims.”

Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 99.6% that Aren’t
Indeed, a good swift kick in the nuts. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Eh, Tinmore. Actions speak louder than words.

Now its Paris again by those America's & Israel's enemies support. But hey, just blame it on the Zionists.

I guess you didn't read the statistics provided in the links. The overwhelming number of terrorists are not Muslims.

And you did not engage your brain long enough to realise that the figure represents the whole of the world and mnot just a tenth of the worlds land mass. The vast majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by muslims across the world, and you idiots always try and delimit the effect by using just small areas or time periods as your premise.

I guess you didn't read the statistics provided in the links. The overwhelming number of terrorists are not Muslims.

And you did not engage your brain long enough to realise that the figure represents the whole of the world and mnot just a tenth of the worlds land mass. The vast majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by muslims across the world, and you idiots always try and delimit the effect by using just small areas or time periods as your premise.

Now those America's & Israel's enemies support vow to attack DC next. Lovely people, Monte, Tinmore, Penelope, PBel, aren't they?

Now those America's & Israel's enemies support vow to attack DC next. Lovely people, Monte, Tinmore, Penelope, PBel, aren't they?

YES the salt of the Earth wanting to see islam rule the world and destroy those they don't want. reminds me of the man that threw everyone else to the crocodiles so they would not eat him, he soon ran out of food for the crocodiles and they ate him in the end,

How can anyone or any nation make peace with people who prefer death over life?

Th point of this thread is common sense. If you don't want dead Palestinians, don't kill one or more Israeli's to cause Israel to retaliate. But then Palestinians will be Palestinians.

I find it amazing how when one or more Palestinians kill one or more Israeli's, Israel retaliates & then the Pali's & their supports bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's after each of these conflicts. Bottom line is if you don't want Israel to kill Palestinians then the Palestinians should learn not to attack & kill Israelis.
I usually don't dabble in your self-serving posts, but here goes...

MJ, you have been preaching violence to stoke your bravado that Israel is the conquering Nation and the Palestinians are just a comical side show in your life...Kill one or two or your favorite: How King Hussein killed ten thousand of them in a single whack...

You just don't see the end game in a war of attrition where the Muslim public sympathizes with the likes of ISIS...Until you convince the Muslim Masses that Israel should be allowed to stay....Then,

They will win in the end, they will survive in sheer numbers. If you love Israel accept a two state solution and mend fences.

I find it amazing how when one or more Palestinians kill one or more Israeli's, Israel retaliates & then the Pali's & their supports bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's after each of these conflicts. Bottom line is if you don't want Israel to kill Palestinians then the Palestinians should learn not to attack & kill Israelis.

MJ, you have been preaching violence to stoke your bravado that Israel is the conquering Nation and the Palestinians are just a comical side show in your life...Kill one or two or your favorite: How King Hussein killed ten thousand of them in a single whack...

You just don't see the end game in a war of attrition where the Muslim public sympathizes with the likes of ISIS...Until you convince the Muslim Masses that Israel should be allowed to stay....Then,

They will win in the end, they will survive in sheer numbers. If you love Israel accept a two state solution and mend fences.

"You just don't see the end game in a war of attrition where the Muslim public sympathizes with the likes of ISIS.."

wishful thinking for you and that other pos fungal.

...and who are you kidding ? - you're the one that probably dreams about it...."You just don't see the end game"

"You just don't see the end game in a war of attrition where the Muslim public sympathizes with the likes of ISIS.."

...and who are you kidding ? - you're the one that probably dreams about it...."You just don't see the end game"

With the Muslim public sympathising with ISIS as alleged by a Palestinian terrorist supporter , the end game is all the peace loving countries in a war against Muslims.

With the Muslim public sympathising with ISIS as alleged by a Palestinian terrorist supporter , the end game is all the peace loving countries in a war against Muslims.

I wonder how the muslims would cope with the sudden influx of Islamic refugees from western nations, and the sudden halt in western aid ?

Also in the end game is how radical Islam has united Christians & Jews like never before. And what people are common enemy is?

Also in the end game is how radical Islam has united Christians & Jews like never before. And what people are common enemy is?

In a sense you have a point but as usual its backwards because after we take care of ISIS, Israel will be left with Iran and Russia...
and few hundred new ISIS inspired insurgencies...Arabs are throwing over the old compliant regimes for the West and Israel.

A storm is brewing and Israel will be alone.
No Christian Nation is going to invade Muslim Lands for Israel anymore.

When will they ever learn?

Never.

Therefore, something else must be done.

Of the handful of possible alternatives, Expulsion sounds the most humane.

Time's just about up.

Israel's neighbors are at their weakest since the founding of Israel in 1948.

There will never be a better time.

Never.

Time's just about up.

Since expulsion is not in the cards, what are the other options?

Never.

Time's just about up.

Options...

1. One State solution

2. Two State solution

3. Destruction of the State of Israel

4. Death of the Muslim Palestinians

5. Expulsion of the Muslim Palestinians

===========================================================

Option (1) will never work and will not be attempted.

Option (2) can no longer work and will not be attempted.

Option (3) is possible only in Muslim Wet Dreams, given Islam's current decrepit state in the neighborhood.

Option (4) is entirely feasible but unpalatable and impolitic and inhumane.

Option (5) is all that is left - they get pushed out, but at least they're alive, at the end of the sequence; one big, vicious push, and it's over.

Never.

Time's just about up.

Options...

1. One State solution

2. Two State solution

Option (3) is possible only in Muslim Wet Dreams, given Islam's current decrepit state in the neighborhood.

Option (5) is all that is left - they get pushed out, but at least they're alive, at the end of the sequence; one big, vicious push, and it's over.
There is only one state now. Israel rules the entire territory. There are only two options.

1) Apartheid
2) Ethnic cleansing

I can't wait to see Israel try to sell either option to the world community.

Never.

Time's just about up.

Options...

1. One State solution

2. Two State solution

Do you really think that Israel will be permitted to expel 6 million people? Or is it just a silly wet dream on your part? Do you really think that murdering 6 million people is feasible, or is that also another wet dream? When are you going to grow up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back