When will America be struck again....right here in the homeland? Anyone want to guess when?

Over twenty years after 9/11 , most have no idea what Deep State is , or , what it does ,or , why it is what it is .
To them it is just another wild but vague Conspiracy Theory .
The perps that financed 9/11 were kept from us by our own government for 15 years

Much like those that financed hamas is being downplayed now

Yet following the $$$ earns anyone a moonbat label

~S~

I don't know if DS will be able to pull off anything to help Biden. The loudest wing of the democrat base supports Hamas and feels terrorist attacks are justified. A COVID type attack won't work, because it would require massive loss of life which Biden would be blamed for. Any type of cyber attack would have to be massive and once again Biden would get the blame.

I would be more concerned for what insurance policy DS has in store after TRUMP is elected in 2024. The Russia hoax and impeachments won't have the same effect a second time.

The more astute on here(unfortunately there are not many of us) reazlize America will be struck again...it is a certainty--no doubt about it.....and of course it will not be by white sumpremacists as the democrats would have you believe.

The lessons we thought we learned after 9/11 have been forgotten.,,,and despite all that has happened and is happening around the world....we as a people are confused in regarding to who the major threat actually is.

The American People are not to blame....it is the leadership...they have told the people that veterans returning from the wars and white supremacists pose the greatest danger to America....unbelievebale ---but they seem to have convinced theselves of it or are they consciously deceiving the people in order to achieve political goals?

Irregardless....I say Christmas Day is very likely to be the date.

With our southern border wide open, 3-1/2 million islamos living in country, a waning military, the totally incompetent federal bureaucracy, a federal court system more interested in prosecuting Americans than illegal aliens, so many anti-American lefties holding office not to mention 11-12 million illegals in country I'd say the chances of a devastating hit on our America is imminent. The statist left want a one world g'ment & it looks like they will get it, & boy oh boy will they ever get it!!!

I believe you are wasting your time if you think they are going to listen , let alone absorb .

Yeah probably. But these days I'm doing the play-by-play announcing anyway.

I'm not really trying to change anyone's mind.

Some folks understand the game, though.

As always, watch the market.

Most recent relevant reading regarding the phenomenon...

Apparently, there was a sharp uptick in trading activity on Tel Aviv and US stock exchanges right before October 7 and millions of dollars were made by short-selling Israeli securities...

"Days before the attack, traders appeared to anticipate the events to come....suddenly, and significantly, spiked"

That is based on October 2 data from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

On average there are around 2,000 shares shorted daily, however on October 2, it went over 227,000 shares.

Did investors have prior knowledge of Hamas attack on Israel?

Here's the full report (.pdf opens in your browser. It's 67 pages)...

Trading on Terror?
I wonder if Hamas plays the market?

The more astute on here(unfortunately there are not many of us) reazlize America will be struck again...it is a certainty--no doubt about it.....and of course it will not be by white sumpremacists as the democrats would have you believe.

The lessons we thought we learned after 9/11 have been forgotten.,,,and despite all that has happened and is happening around the world....we as a people are confused in regarding to who the major threat actually is.

The American People are not to blame....it is the leadership...they have told the people that veterans returning from the wars and white supremacists pose the greatest danger to America....unbelievebale ---but they seem to have convinced theselves of it or are they consciously deceiving the people in order to achieve political goals?

it will not be by white sumpremacists

sure it will. probably islamists and anarchists in separate unrelated incidents as well. .

The lessons we thought we learned after 9/11 have been forgotten.,,

not really. i never did go shopping for the economy but i think i can still build a tent out of visqueen .

our leadership since long before 9/11 has been deplorable. how better can leaders be chosen?

The American People are not to blame....it is the leadership...
Both Dems and Republicans are responsible for the unexcusable mess at the southern border.

Yes, most of the migrants are desperate people fleeing their dysfunctional homelands.

But surely common sense tells us at least one is likely to be a terrorist.

Most of the invaders come here for the public benefits. Many come because Americans are considered easy prey without much risk. Especially from a neutered law enforcement.

The African and Middle Eastern invaders have no more intention to work here, than they do in Europe.

better never!

Forum List

Back