when white people attack...

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
When white peoples attack every famous black person in the world condemns it. Every other time...they don't care. Could there be some racism behind this?

Yes, blacks hate white people. They don't give a damn about black lives as they blow each other away in unbelievable numbers and allow their communities to turn into waste lands.

It is that rare white on black attack that they care about...Then what do they do? Oh'yesss, they riot and burn their own businesses down in a show of hatred. You damn straight it is racism.

You know that's all there is in this tragic story.

The only difference is that every sane white person wants the killer tried, convicted, put in pink panties and thrown into general population for the rest of what will be a very short life.

Noted Gospel musician Marcus Stanley called ‘Amazing Grace’ his favorite song because it reminded him of God’s love for him.

He said he prayed his words posted on Roof’s Facebook page would reach the suspected killer. Reading from the passage he posted, Marcus encouraged the suspected shooter to take responsibility for the shooting and try to make amends with God.

Give your heart to Jesus and confess your sins with a heart of forgiveness. He is the only one that can save your soul and forgive you for the terrible acts you’ve done. I love you Dylan, even in the midst of darkness and pain you’ve caused.
I love you Dylann Gospel musician s message to Charleston church shooting suspect goes viral on Facebook WTVR.com

This is what Christians do to obviously non-christians... forgiveness...

Every day we have to listen to racist anti White ravings from dimocrap scum.

Every day. Every.Fucking.Day.

It is so common that it's become cliche.

Finally, some fucking NUT explodes and....... dimocrap scum can't figure it out.

That's not an excuse. It is an explanation.

When you have racist president with racist advisers and racist Attorneys General all of whom are surrounded by racist friends.....

It was just a matter of time until some NUT did something stupid.

But dimocrap filth are going to squeeze every ounce of political skullduggery out of this that is humanly possible.

Instead of accepting it for what it was -- A NUT that got out of control, they're going to get every bit of mileage out of this they can.

Be careful of the rampant baiting and taunting that will ensue massively in the next few weeks

The racists are in both whites/blacks! Fortunately they make up a very very small percentage... but it is the MSM that sells news and making sensational
headlines is the fault! While I watch FOX for most of my news... I was pissed when every time they started their news it was "White man kills 9 blacks"...
how incendiary!

Forum List

Back