When We Sneeze The World Gets Pneumonia

This from the brain dead Trump zealot that thinks we get much of our steel from China....:21::21::21:

Guess who is not on this graphic....dumb fuckers. Trump just declared a trade war on Canada and Brazil and you keep talking about China..

1519936790_steel.jpg

And who might be the 22% from "rest of world", moron? BTW, your chart is about finished products not raw steel....like I said, move along....this is way beyond your sorry ass, boy.

The rest of the world is the rest of the world you dumb fuck, not one country. Did you not make it out of 2nd grade math? are you really this fucking stupid?

The rest of the world is the rest of the world you dumb fuck, not one country. Did you not make it out of 2nd grade math? are you really this fucking stupid?

Little wonder the Navy kept you for 20 years...they considered you a threat to your community for being dumb as a stone. Here's a bone then run along....we have no problem competing with those nations who don't subsidize their steel production.....I know I lost you there....stay lost.

Little wonder the Navy kept you for 20 years...they considered you a thread to your community for being dumb as a stone. Here's a bone then run along....we have no problem competing with those nations who don't subsidize their steel production.....I know I lost you there....stay lost.

I was in the Marines not the fucking Navy dumb fuck, do try and keep up. And yep, I am a THREAD to my community!

Fuck, you are one stupid Trump zealot.

I was in the Marines not the fucking Navy dumb fuck, do try and keep up. And yep, I am a THREAD to my community!

Ah yes, the Marine who never saw combat.....how many potatoes ya figure you peeled in 20 years, jarhead?

Ah yes, the Marine who never saw combat.....how many potatoes ya figure you peeled in 20 years, jarhead?

90% of Marines never see combat you dumb fuck. But seeing as you never made it beyond the Cub Scouts you would not know that.

So, am I still a thread to my community?

Yep, the thread that somebody pulled.... kinda like how you pull your thumb to fart.....lame try at being a grammar nazi though....you're pretty much a failure in everything you try eh?

Tariffs will reduce the deficit.

We once financed our entire government through tariffs. Some will be for a certain period of time while our industries catch up, others will last until we see reciprocal action on the part of those picking our pockets.

You don't know anything about what the moron is proposing.....because he doesn't know anything about what he is proposing.

Every fucking time this moron makes a statement we are left with more questions than we had before he opened his dopey piehole.

You don't know anything about what the moron is proposing.....because he doesn't know anything about what he is proposing.
Every fucking time this moron makes a statement we are left with more questions than we had before he opened his dopey piehole.

I get it they didn't go into how tariffs work in Das Kapital...maybe you should read something about how market economies and capitalism works....it's fascinating even in the cloud of hashish you walk around in.

Yep, the thread that somebody pulled.... kinda like how you pull your thumb to fart.....lame try at being a grammar nazi though....you're pretty much a failure in everything you try eh?

Nope, I win at everything I do. I have never failed...well except for coming close to par at Pebble Beach...now that was not pretty!

I get it they didn't go into how tariffs work in Das Kapital...maybe you should read something about how market economies and capitalism works....it's fascinating even in the cloud of hashish you walk around in.

You are a Trump supporter. You surely know about clouds.

You should start thinking of the words you'll use to explain that to your grandkids. Unless you want to be truthful and admit to being a complete moron.

You should start thinking of the words you'll use to explain that to your grandkids. Unless you want to be truthful and admit to being a complete moron.

My grandkids are or will all be Trump voters in 2020....except for my daughter...the commies got her now that's she's married and forgotten how the world works. She may be the milkman's kid for all I know...her mother had hinges on her heels after she found out I'd boned her sister. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back