When We Sneeze The World Gets Pneumonia

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The never-Trumpers country club GOP are chewing on their fingernails about the import tariffs Trump is bringing to bear. Their ilk has adapted quite nicely to cheap foreign goods pouring in, and driving American producers under. They don't want to think or talk about that byproduct of their scheme...lost jobs and our ability to produce a war arsenal. It's them that "opened" China and they did it to bust unions. So what if our national security was put at risk? That's where they think like the commiecrats....somehow we'll survive....we always have, right? :dunno: WRONG.

nervous-businessman-bites-fingernails-picture-id173636698

Protecting our vital industries has been ignored for years and finally we have a President who's paying attention and not in the pocket of political donors. That's still Trump's long suit...he's beholden to nobody and can give any lobby the finger if they cross him. We'll win the coming trade wars because our economy is once again monstrous compared to anybody else's. China and the rest will knuckle under and quickly despite Wall Street's phony warnings....when we sneeze....:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
  • Banned
The never-Trumpers country club GOP are chewing on their fingernails about the import tariffs Trump is bringing to bear. Their ilk has adapted quite nicely to cheap foreign goods pouring in, and driving American producers under. They don't want to think or talk about that byproduct of their scheme...lost jobs and our ability to produce a war arsenal. It's them that "opened" China and they did it to bust unions. So what if our national security was put at risk? That's where they think like the commiecrats....somehow we'll survive....we always have, right? :dunno: WRONG.

nervous-businessman-bites-fingernails-picture-id173636698

Protecting our vital industries has been ignored for years and finally we have a President who's paying attention and not in the pocket of political donors. That's still Trump's long suit...he's beholden to nobody and can give any lobby the finger if they cross him. We'll win the coming trade wars because our economy is once again monstrous compared to anybody else's. China and the rest will knuckle under and quickly despite Wall Street's phony warnings....when we sneeze....:eusa_whistle:

:hhello:

The military didn't sign on to any assertion we didn't have enough steel for the military. Trump has Mueller breathing down his neck, so the trotted out his alt-R dog whistle for the base.

And don't for a second equate this with "conservatism."

• Banned
The military didn't sign on to any assertion we didn't have enough steel for the military. Trump has Mueller breathing down his neck, so the trotted out his alt-R dog whistle for the base.

I don't give you enough credit for being a total dumbass...that must change.

I don't give you enough credit for being a total dumbass...that must change.
Speaking of dumbasses, Tom, here's blast from Hayek

Liberalism is opposed, however, to supplanting competition

by inferior methods of guiding economic activity. And it regards

competition as superior not only because in most circumstances

it is the most effi cient method known but because it is the only

method which does not require the coercive or arbitrary intervention of

authority.

• Banned
Tariffs will reduce the deficit.

We once financed our entire government through tariffs. Some will be for a certain period of time while our industries catch up, others will last until we see reciprocal action on the part of those picking our pockets.

• Banned
Speaking of dumbasses, Tom, here's blast from Hayek

Liberalism is opposed, however, to supplanting competition

by inferior methods of guiding economic activity. And it regards

competition as superior not only because in most circumstances

it is the most effi cient method known but because it is the only

method which does not require the coercive or arbitrary intervention of

authority.

Don't trash my thread with your double/triple spaced tripe again.

I heard an industry expert earlier state, such as with aluminum it would increase the cost of a can of soda by 1 cent, a car $45.

Sounds like it is an over reaction.

I heard an industry expert earlier state, such as with aluminum it would increase the cost of a can of soda by 1 cent, a car $45.

Most agree it will LOWER prices since with the slants out of the picture, American producers can again give bulk prices to the major industries. Trump had a come-to-Jesus meeting with the boys yesterday and told them what he expects in return for the protection he gave them.....and they got the message LOUD and clear.

So the car industry buys its steel from China to save $45 per car? :rofl:

So the car industry buys its steel from China to save $45 per car? :rofl:
Read what I stated. I did not mention steel. Now who is rolling on the floor?

It is about time Trump went after our real enemy...Canada.

Those evil bastards to the north will finally get what is coming to them.

Next from Trump will be the invasion plan...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Most agree it will LOWER prices since with the slants out of the picture, American producers can again give bulk prices to the major industries. Trump had a come-to-Jesus meeting with the boys yesterday and told them what he expects in return for the protection he gave them.....and they got the message LOUD and clear.

Bullshit...nobody that has finished 2nd grade thinks it will lower prices.

If your head was not so far up Trump’s ass you would not be so full of shit

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And Chinese steel is about as good as their pesticide-laden wallboard and poison dog and baby food. Anybody think they give a shit if our bridges collapse because of their crap steel? Bottom line, their steel industry is state-owned so they have no price-point they must maintain. The "free trade" crowd ignores quality for pennies in savings. Just watch.....this will be as short a trade war as washing machines and solar panels were....they'll be fighting for permits to move their vertical market production here in a matter of months.

Don't you get tired of getting laughed at?....seriously. now move along.

Don't you get tired of getting laughed at?....seriously. now move along.

This from the brain dead Trump zealot that thinks we get much of our steel from China....:21::21::21:

Guess who is not on this graphic....dumb fuckers. Trump just declared a trade war on Canada and Brazil and you keep talking about China..

1519936790_steel.jpg

And Chinese steel is about as good as their pesticide-laden wallboard and poison dog and baby food. Anybody think they give a shit if our bridges collapse because of their crap steel? Bottom line, their steel industry is state-owned so they have no price-point they must maintain. The "free trade" crowd ignores quality for pennies in savings. Just watch.....this will be as short a trade war as washing machines and solar panels were....they'll be fighting for permits to move their vertical market production here in a matter of months.

Why do you keep talking about steel from China...do you see China on this?

1519936790_steel.jpg

This from the brain dead Trump zealot that thinks we get much of our steel from China....:21::21::21:

Guess who is not on this graphic....dumb fuckers. Trump just declared a trade war on Canada and Brazil and you keep talking about China..

1519936790_steel.jpg

And who might be the 22% from "rest of world", moron? BTW, your chart is about finished products not raw steel....like I said, move along....this is way beyond your sorry ass, boy.

Forum List

Back