New report ranks Mexifornia dead LAST in ‘quality of life’...weird?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
When will Mexicrats start working for the citizens that should matter in this shithole?
Corrupt politicians have turned a blind eye to our federal laws, they’ve invited and fostered millions of some of the worlds worst humans. This is what you get....filth, indecency and lawlessness...things will only get worse as thirdworlders take over.....I’m sure this comes as no surprise to anyone sane.

California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says

When will Mexicrats start working for the citizens that should matter in this shithole?
Corrupt politicians have turned a blind eye to our federal laws, they’ve invited and fostered millions of some of the worlds worst humans. This is what you get....filth, indecency and lawlessness...things will only get worse as thirdworlders take over.....I’m sure this comes as no surprise to anyone sane.
They're
That's why they're a blue state.

California has gradually deteriorated over the years with all the illegal immigration. More homeless people digging in dumpsters, more thefts, more violence. What used to be a great place to live is rapidly becoming a third world, all because Democrats have to import voters. Every nutbag from every shithole country comes here, knowing they'll be welcomed with open arms, protected from the law and free to rape and murder American citizens, and our governor willingly and enthusiastically supports their lawlessness. And yes, they DO vote.

So much cool stuff to do in California cool stuff becomes confusing which leads to frustration. Just driving up and down the coast fishing every day will drive a person nuts. Every little town has to challenge you with a fishing pier, fishing boats, beaches, great seaside bars and restaurants, and beautiful sunsets. Makes you want to drive for a half hour or hour and get lost in the mountains or desert. California sucks.

I call BS

Maybe you ought to explore outside of your trailer park.

I have visited 40 states and believe me.....California is in the top 5 in terms of quality of life

Enormous diversity, culture, exciting cities, some of our best National Parks

The OP is just a hit piece

Well, we certainly have the diversity.
upload_2018-3-2_9-14-15.jpeg

Which state has the best quality of life? North Dakota, according to the study.

Iowa, which scored highly in infrastructure and health care, took the No. 1 overall “best state” in the rankings.

LOL.....N Dakota and Iowa? All you need to know about this survey

I call BS

I have visited 40 states and believe me.....California is in the top 5 in terms of quality of life

RW california is no longer like it was in the 60's,70's and even the 80's...lots of areas are going downhill,the wealthy areas are still great,try the not so wealthy areas....and many of those areas were ok 30 years ago,now not so great....

I call BS

View attachment 179876
before i moved i lived 1-2 miles from there....and 2 years ago when i moved, those homeless people were not there....so all this happened in 2 years time......

I call BS

RW california is no longer like it was in the 60's,70's and even the 80's...lots of areas are going downhill,the wealthy areas are still great,try the not so wealthy areas....and many of those areas were ok 30 years ago,now not so great....

North Dakota and Iowa are #1??

I don't care how bad California gets......its better living than in those states
California at least has a culture and actually stays open past 10 PM

I call BS

I don't care how bad California gets......its better living than in those states
California at least has a culture

When did tacos and burritos become culture?

I call BS

View attachment 179876
before i moved i lived 1-2 miles from there....and 2 years ago when i moved, those homeless people were not there....so all this happened in 2 years time......

I'm about 25 miles from Angel Stadium. Actually I've heard the homeless have moved temporarily, the county handed out 30 day hotel vouchers. There is an effort to clean up the area while on the list of prospective Olympics sites. Also the county was going to install portable toilets...so they'll be back.

I call BS

California at least has a culture and actually stays open past 10 PM
never said anything about that did i?....i said that california in many parts has changed for the worse...where i lived in Anaheim it was a solid upper middle class neighborhood 30-40 years ago,when i moved out 2 years ago it was now considered lower middle class.....and this was in the shadow of Disneyland....

Forum List

Back