When they start editing human genes, what will scientists choose to edit out...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...dark skin and kinky hair might be one of the first things to go, given the many disadvantages babies with those traits will have in life.

...dark skin and kinky hair might be one of the first things to go, given the many disadvantages babies with those traits will have in life.
The religion gene. It will lead to inconceivable advancements and human achievements.

Or maybe white skin, so racists are disarmed.
So you think white people have a corner on the racist market ? My black ex-wives Grandmother would never talk directly to me or just ignored me. The reason was because she didn't like white people.

The editing process will depend upon how the individual is to be designated in the Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta or Epislon hierarchy.

Probably white skin and that funky wet dog smell. No one wants to be white which is why they burn themselves in tanning beds. Being white has caused lots of mayhem and insecurity in white folks. Tide has a cure for the wet dog smell and they even put it in a commercial but editing it out via the genes has to be the best way to go.

Last edited:
The religion gene. It will lead to inconceivable advancements and human achievements.
Hey! I have that gene! And couldn't deny there is a God if my life depended on it! No matter how insensible, unrealistic, intangible, or fairy tale-ish it may be, I believe in God... that there is a God.... I feel it... I know it! I just can't knock it! And have no desire to knock it...

so, I must have that gene!!!! :p

I also believe in advancement and love Science... all aspects!

Inheritable diseases would be the first modification, and that's how they will get most to go along with it....

Hey! I have that gene! And couldn't deny there is a God if my life depended on it! No matter how insensible, unrealistic, intangible, or fairy tale-ish it may be, I believe in God... that there is a God.... I feel it... I know it! I just can't knock it! And have no desire to knock it...

so, I must have that gene!!!! :p

I also believe in advancement and love Science... all aspects!
Do you have a religion gene or a spirituality gene?

The first thing they will edit out is every genetic disease. Also, the genes that make some people dumber than other will have to go.

So what if dark skin and kinky hair disappear? You snowflakes don't give a damn that blond hair and blue eyes will disappear because of your traitorous immigration policies.

Last edited:
Gullibility....so we can relax finally about the freaking weather.....

The first thing they will edit out is ever genetic disease. Also, the genes that make some people dumber than other will have to go.

So what if dark skin and kinky hair disappear? You snowflakes don't give a damn that blond hair and blue eyes will disappear because of your traitorous immigration policies.

What's wrong with dark skin and kinky hair?

gorgeousblackwoman.jpeg

The first thing they will edit out is ever genetic disease. Also, the genes that make some people dumber than other will have to go.

gorgeousblackwoman.jpeg
mouth-watering-homer.jpg

gorgeousblackwoman.jpeg
It evokes insecurity in pasty people. Its the primary reason for racism to be honest.

WhatsApp Image 2018-10-30 at 4.15.40 AM.jpeg

Forum List

Back