When they start editing human genes, what will scientists choose to edit out...

But that's what you implied with your comment. You specifically mentioned White people.
Correct, but that doesn't necessity that only white people are racists. And I just told you I don't think that. So you can rest easy , now.
Working with a number of Asian nationalities/ races I learnt racism is rife in Asia. Instance, manyJapanese I spoke to called Koreans monkeys サル (Saru).
Interestingly they thought themselves closer racially to Europeans than most Sth East Asian groups. Go figure.

...dark skin and kinky hair might be one of the first things to go, given the many disadvantages babies with those traits will have in life.
The religion gene. It will lead to inconceivable advancements and human achievements.
Hey! I have that gene! And couldn't deny there is a God if my life depended on it! No matter how insensible, unrealistic, intangible, or fairy tale-ish it may be, I believe in God... that there is a God.... I feel it... I know it! I just can't knock it! And have no desire to knock it...

so, I must have that gene!!!! :p

I also believe in advancement and love Science... all aspects!
Do you have a religion gene or a spirituality gene?
Oh, spirituality.... not an organized religion gene...

But that's what you implied with your comment. You specifically mentioned White people.
Correct, but that doesn't necessity that only white people are racists. And I just told you I don't think that. So you can rest easy , now.
Working with a number of Asian nationalities/ races I learnt racism is rife in Asia. Instance, manyJapanese I spoke to called Koreans monkeys サル (Saru).
Interestingly they thought themselves closer racially to Europeans than most Sth East Asian groups. Go figure.
Yep. Hard for us to understand.

So often on forums discussion of important issues of a seriously frightening kind end up appearing to be no more than amusing triviality. Truth is this and so many other ‘advances’ are potentially so destructive I’m happy to be of an age when I won’t be on the planet much longer.
Reminds of of a question recently put to me by an intelligent three year old “Why are all the grown-ups trying to kill us”. How do you answer questions like that?

The first thing Republicans would go after is the gay gene if one is found.

In fact, I suspect many Republicans would OK abortion, but only under extreme circumstances, like the threat of the child being gay.

Republicans hate gays more than anyone else.

In fact, I suspect many Republicans would OK abortion, but only under extreme circumstances, like the threat of the child being gay.

I don’t know about the Republicans have an exlusive licence on homophobia. One thing is for sure though, if a gay gene is found the means to remove it in vitro the majority of straight couples will chose to go that way. Lord what a boring world that will create.

When it comes to human genetic engineering, unfortunately, military purposes will be the top priority. It will be used to make super soldiers.

When it comes to human genetic engineering, unfortunately, military purposes will be the top priority. It will be used to make super soldiers.
With a very, very high pain threshold, totally obedient and without anything like a conscience.
It appears the KGB has already achieved that aim.

Last edited:

Wow, you live in your own bizarre little world.

Wow, you live in your own bizarre little world.
Maybe so but so long as Republicans kiss President Toadstools arse anything’s possible and not just with transgener policy in the military.
How gay Republicans convinced their party to soften its hard line against homosexuality | Texas Politics | Dallas News

...dark skin and kinky hair might be one of the first things to go, given the many disadvantages babies with those traits will have in life.
The first thing they will edit out is ever genetic disease. Also, the genes that make some people dumber than other will have to go.

So what if dark skin and kinky hair disappear? You snowflakes don't give a damn that blond hair and blue eyes will disappear because of your traitorous immigration policies.

What's wrong with dark skin and kinky hair?

gorgeousblackwoman.jpeg
It evokes insecurity in pasty people. Its the primary reason for racism to be honest.

View attachment 234414
This is supposed to make white women feel insecure?

iu

WhatsApp Image 2018-10-30 at 4.15.40 AM.jpeg
The first thing they will edit out is ever genetic disease. Also, the genes that make some people dumber than other will have to go.

So what if dark skin and kinky hair disappear? You snowflakes don't give a damn that blond hair and blue eyes will disappear because of your traitorous immigration policies.

gorgeousblackwoman.jpeg
It evokes insecurity in pasty people. Its the primary reason for racism to be honest.

View attachment 234414

iu
I have no idea but I do know every white woman wished she looked like the Black woman on the left...

View attachment 234772

gorgeousblackwoman.jpeg

View attachment 234414

iu
I have no idea but I do know every white woman wished she looked like the Black woman on the left...

I wish I looked like the girl on the left.

I'd marry money.

No, as a veteran pillow biter why would I?
I'm simply trying to figure out what it is you’re willing to do for money.

Forum List

Back