When The Rubber Meets the Road

Who would you stake your survival on?

• Total voters
If my survival depended on picking one of those two I might decide my life was over anyway and pick no one.

there are things worse than death.

How come none of you loud mouthed libtards have voted for obie wan can't do nothing? Palin has an 8 point lead. to date. :eusa_whistle:

But for survival?
This thread is like saying if you want to live you can either jump in the pit full of hungry Crocks or the pool full of hungry sharks. Neither one offers any way of enhancing your chances of survival.

But that has been the way of our elections for decades now.

Last edited:
But for survival?
This thread is like saying if you want to live you can either jump in the pit full of hungry Crocks or the pool full of hungry sharks. Neither one offers any way of enhancing your chances of survival.

no it's not dummie, it's about who can put food in your belly, clothes on your back, and a fire to cook and warm you. try again.

Sounds like two pretty shitty choices to me.

But with a gun to my head I'll take the community organizer over the Internet troll of national politics.

If for no other reason than to keep a divided government with the Dems having to defend many more Senate seats than the GOP in 2012.

Article 15......actually, you do reflect the mental abilities of a minor Military Criminal as your self-chosen monicker indicates.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You stated: "Palin was Governor for like a day and a half before she quit."

Your misleading statement is TYPICAL of an Obamarrhoidal Stooge.

Not quoting the fact that it is Sarah Palin's ELECTED SECOND TERM (showing her popularity) underlines how DEVIOUS and MENDACIOUS Obamarrhoidal Stooges are.

FYI, Sarah Palin's SECOND election for GOVERNOR indicates that she had a SECOND TERM. However, your messiah, the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the stone cold MARXIST Obamadinejad ain't gonna have that "SECOND TERM" in his resume.

So on your planet Sarah Palin got reelected and is still Governor of Alaska?

Wow.

Article 15,

Apparently, you can add another shortcoming to your long list of inadequacies: You don't know how to read, or read with understanding.

I NEVER stated, or even implied, that Sarah Palin is STILL the Governor of Alaska.

Neither have I stated or implied that Sarah didn't quit after being elected for a second term.

But for survival?

no it's not dummie, it's about who can put food in your belly, clothes on your back, and a fire to cook and warm you. try again.

But we would have a guide and camera crew and helicopter, caterers and such if we pick Palin right?

Ohh and the tanning bed, I almost forgot that.

One thing though, Palin is a survivor. All those around here may be sacrificed for her survival but she will survive if possible.
It is part of the beauty pagent mentality. Which she carried forward into politics.

If it comes down to pure survival, you know the basics. food, warmth. clothing and there were two people besides yourself on earth to hang with which would you pick. Your life depends on your answer.

Tough question..

I could out survive either one of them....so I would take Palin as a MILF, that is all she is good for...if I could only shut her the fuck up

Article 15......actually, you do reflect the mental abilities of a minor Military Criminal as your self-chosen monicker indicates.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You stated: "Palin was Governor for like a day and a half before she quit."

Your misleading statement is TYPICAL of an Obamarrhoidal Stooge.

Not quoting the fact that it is Sarah Palin's ELECTED SECOND TERM (showing her popularity) underlines how DEVIOUS and MENDACIOUS Obamarrhoidal Stooges are.

FYI, Sarah Palin's SECOND election for GOVERNOR indicates that she had a SECOND TERM. However, your messiah, the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the stone cold MARXIST Obamadinejad ain't gonna have that "SECOND TERM" in his resume.

So on your planet Sarah Palin got reelected and is still Governor of Alaska?

Wow.

Article 15,

Apparently, you can add another shortcoming to your long list of inadequacies: You don't know how to read, or read with understanding.

I NEVER stated, or even implied, that Sarah Palin is STILL the Governor of Alaska.

Neither have I stated or implied that Sarah didn't quit after being elected for a second term.

Dude, you're a retard. She was never reelected. Seriously. You are just making a huge ass out of yourself.

What you said is nothing more than a steaming pile stupid of when it's based off of a reelection that never took place.

wow, we have both extremes on this thread
one actually believed the lie about Palin and africa, and another thinks she was elected to a second term as governor

:eusa_doh:

Anyone have a paper bag?

2959483_b616c94c3a_m.jpeg

I have said many times I would not Vote for Palen.
The only way she would make it passed the primaries is if Democrates sandbagged her in.
In which case I would have to alter my position. As they should get what they deserve.

Forum List

Back