When The Rubber Meets the Road

Who would you stake your survival on?

• Total voters
what a load of crap.she doesn't kill anything but braincells.

Who cares if she does or doesn't? Last time I read the constitution, killing and butchering animals wasn't a presidential duty. It's about as relevant to the position as Obama's basketball game or Clinton's sax playing. In other words, it isn't.
but it is impressive that she can field dress a kill that she hunted
and yes, it has nothing to do with abilities of being a POTUS

Doesn't really matter to me one way or the other. It's an interesting little factoid, but nothing close to a qualification. And certainly not worth arguing over.

ETA: Maybe it just doesn't impress me because where I am it's a very common skill. I'm not a hunter, but even my 15-year-old bow hunting nephews can field dress a deer. I wouldn't vote for them either. ;)

Last edited:
Who cares if she does or doesn't? Last time I read the constitution, killing and butchering animals wasn't a presidential duty. It's about as relevant to the position as Obama's basketball game or Clinton's sax playing. In other words, it isn't.

Doesn't really matter to me one way or the other. It's an interesting little factoid, but nothing close to a qualification. And certainly not worth arguing over.

ETA: Maybe it just doesn't impress me because where I am it's a very common skill. I'm not a hunter, but even my 15-year-old bow hunting nephews can field dress a deer. I wouldn't vote for them either. ;)
yup along the same lines as Obama smokes and Boehner fake bakes

YMMV

Remember now, I had two different polls and they were merged. through no fault of my own.

A.. You have two choices. for President.. obie wan or Palin

B. YOu have two choices for survival.. obie wan or Palin.

so far it looks like palin is winning. I can't tell which though cause only one poll shows.. oh well, that's life. I'd vote for Palin in both instances.

If you're asking who I'd vote for, I'd vote for Obama.

But I don't "stake my survival" on either one. Do you really believe America to be so weak that it could be destroyed by a single man?

But I don't "stake my survival" on either one. Do you really believe America to be so weak that it could be destroyed by a single man?

look asswipe if you can't keep up take notes. Survival has to do with providing the basic necessities, food, warmth, shelter, in the wild. who you gonna hang with obie wan? see ya! you won't last long. Palin she'll kill me a moose, make me a dress, fix my dinner, and build me an igloo.

Remember now, I had two different polls and they were merged. through no fault of my own.

A.. You have two choices. for President.. obie wan or Palin

B. YOu have two choices for survival.. obie wan or Palin.

so far it looks like palin is winning. I can't tell which though cause only one poll shows.. oh well, that's life. I'd vote for Palin in both instances.

For the first, in the real world I'd stay home or more likely vote third party. If I were kidnapped, driven to the polling place bound and gagged and forced to cast a vote with a gun to my head, I'd choose Obama.

For the second, anybody who counts on a politician or a celebrity, and I guess both are to some extent both, for their survival is a nutcase. You honestly think you could trust either one with your life? Pffffttt.

look asswipe if you can't keep up take notes. Survival has to do with providing the basic necessities, food, warmth, shelter, in the wild. who you gonna hang with obie wan? see ya! you won't last long. Palin she'll kill me a moose, make me a dress, fix my dinner, and build me an igloo.

I watched part of her show, she is no country girl.

Again congress is the problem not the president.

That's true.

But I still don't believe in the "America is a house of cards" fearmongering which seems to be prevalent on the right these days.

Reminds me of all the Liberal morons who thought Bush was going to cause the end of the world.

This bunch can kill and field dress a deer too. Would you want them in government?
They will vote for Palin though ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wroj0FLvzs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wroj0FLvzs[/ame]

This bunch can kill and field dress a deer too. Would you want them in government?
They will vote for Palin though ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wroj0FLvzs

You need some new material. Is that obie wan's mother?

Obie Wan's mother ?

No chance. Obie's mommy wouldn't be caught dead with a white man, no matter how sober, or good looking.

According to Obie himself, Obie's MARXIST mommy HATED her own race.

That MARXIST loonie had a sexual fixation on coloureds. Give her any coloured creature, drunk or sober, lobotomized or not, maybe even alive or dead ......and that would be a winner.

Last edited:
Anyone who would pick Obama has a death wish.

Can you imagine being in the woods with him for a week, with nothing but a pocket knife and the clothes on your back.

That fucker would die of thirst on day 3, and I'd walk out a week later with half a pack of Camels and a $400 pair of shoes on my feet.

LMAO Good one Mini.

I couldn't imagine being stuck in the woods with OL'BO for a week. Jesus. What a horror show that would be.

I'll take Palin as my survivalist partner any day of the week. She at least wouldn't faint if she had to clean a fish. Obama cleaning a fish?? God Forbid

What happens when he runs out of cigarettes??

Anyone who would pick Obama has a death wish.

Can you imagine being in the woods with him for a week, with nothing but a pocket knife and the clothes on your back.

That fucker would die of thirst on day 3, and I'd walk out a week later with half a pack of Camels and a $400 pair of shoes on my feet.

Izzat you, Mr. Boehner?

If it came down to Obama or Palin....I would be forced to vote for Palin. A third party vote would be a wasted vote.

And I maintain that if everyone who felt this way actually voted for that third party candidate, this country might actually start to see some real change...

I just can't resist. Every time I see this thread, the line "when the bullet meets the bone" goes through my head for some strange reason.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1sf2CzEq0w]Twilight Zone[/ame]

Forum List

Back