When The Rubber Meets the Road

Who would you stake your survival on?

• Total voters
Frankly as a college educated woman of the 20th Century the thought of supporting Sarah Palin for anything would be like supporting Leave it to Beaver's mom for an emancipated woman's award.

Apparently many of you are still laboring under that false assumption as well as a plethora of other shit from the 1950s. But then perhaps America is the 3-ring-circus, George W. Bush tried so hard to make everyone believe it was and deserves another clown at its helm. I can just visualize it now - her wearing that ridiculous rubber waders fishing gear outfit in the White House waxing philosophic with Barney and Friends? :thewave:

Yeah, America has a prize with Obama, huh? :cuckoo:

Palin or obama?

No choice, one or the other of toss my vote for a 3rd party loser.

I'll be at the bar drinking Irish car bombs until 2016.

More of the obamas or the new 1st family of reality TV.

fuckinbullshit

We will have primaries.

I like her, but she won't make it.

While the two that make the most noise (Huckabee and Romney) are behind her in my choices list, I think there are five or six who I would vote for first.

Anyway, She won't be on the ballot in November.

But I would vote for her over Romney and Huckabee, but after Jindal, Cantor, Christie, Haley (Who is hotter anyway) Rubio.

But come November, if that is the choice, we will have the lowest voter participation rate since 1924

My choice, which I'll have to amend, is Gingrich Pres, Palin Veep.

This is my first choice by far.....light years above any other couple. However, politics being what they are, with somewhat invisible and flexible rules........these "rules" have Gingrich, and Palin ruled out as President.

However. I am hoping that neither of these two SUPER AMERICANS are ruled out as VEEPS. Of these two, my first choice for veep is Gingrich. I could definitely accept Palin (if Gingrich is excluded) for veep, providing it would be Huckabee, Romney for Pres.

In spite of Huckabee's kow towing to having illegal immigrants get free college education, I'd still put him above Romney. This took me a long time to decide.

Romney is acceptable instead of Huckabee, but Romney is too much of a "Washington type".

BTW, the reason I value Palin so much is that she resonates with BASIC GOODNESS, and behaving
STRICTLY with that as a BASIS. I don't agree with her religiosity, but that recedes into nothingness when one considers Palin's INNATE GOODNESS, and INEXHAUSTIBLE ENERGY in pursuing a given Agenda.

The other assumed shortcoming on Palin's part is her SUPPOSED lack of experience.........THAT IS BULLSHIT because she has proven herself to be a top notch Governor (probably the best), and that is EXPERIENCE.......except for FOREIGN AFFAIRS.

However, there isn't ANYONE , Rep or Dem, who has the KNOWLEDGE, OR THE "SAVVY" regarding Foreign Affairs as GINGRICH !!!

Everyone else knows ZIP and are basically LEARNING as they go along .....and Sarah Palin is most definitely not a slow learner......but as sharp as any of her contenders.

The other factor involved with Palin is the acknowledgment that the 24/7 Pathologically Mendacious and Sewer level political attacks on Palin by the Obamarrhoidal arseholes, unfortunately, have had their effect on the American Public........enough to slime her just enough to preclude her from the Presidency.......But, IMO, NOT her being elected as a veep.

So, what are my REALISTIC choices:

(1) Huckabee/Gingrich.

(2) Huckabee/ Palin.

(3) Romney/Gingrich

(4) Romney/Palin

(5) Romney/Huckabee

But, PUHLEEZE !!!!!!

Not that EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the stone cold MARXIST, OBAMADINEJAD !!!!

Last edited:
Frankly as a college educated woman of the 20th Century the thought of supporting Sarah Palin for anything would be like supporting Leave it to Beaver's mom for an emancipated woman's award.

Apparently many of you are still laboring under that false assumption as well as a plethora of other shit from the 1950s. But then perhaps America is the 3-ring-circus, George W. Bush tried so hard to make everyone believe it was and deserves another clown at its helm. I can just visualize it now - her wearing that ridiculous rubber waders fishing gear outfit in the White House waxing philosophic with Barney and Friends? :thewave:

At least he knows Africa is a continent. And I bet if anyone asked, he could name a Supreme Court decision with which he disagrees. Considering Palin is livid on the subject of anti-abortion, you would think she'd have at least have heard about Woe v. Wade somewhere in her travels.

Obama is no prize either. What you actually thought he would be? Neither would John McCain, or Sarah Palin, or Mike Huckabee (although my money is on him as being a very likely and respectable candidate).

Have no idea what gave anyone that knows dip-shit about how politics in DC operates that idea. There hasn't been anything new or different introduced in this country since JFK - and look how long it took the status quo to quash that.

Don't you think someone you back as a potential leader of this country should be at least as intelligent as a third grader? :tongue:

Although certainly not my first choice, I would choose Palin over Obama. I don't think she'd be able to get a damn thing accomplished with the media and the establishment trying to destroy her and her family 24/7, but we've certainly gotten to the point where a do-nothing president would be far less harmful than a Marxist.

At least he knows Africa is a continent. And I bet if anyone asked, he could name a Supreme Court decision with which he disagrees. Considering Palin is livid on the subject of anti-abortion, you would think she'd have at least have heard about Woe v. Wade somewhere in her travels.

Obama is no prize either. What you actually thought he would be? Neither would John McCain, or Sarah Palin, or Mike Huckabee (although my money is on him as being a very likely and respectable candidate).

Have no idea what gave anyone that knows dip-shit about how politics in DC operates that idea. There hasn't been anything new or different introduced in this country since JFK - and look how long it took the status quo to quash that.

Don't you think someone you back as a potential leader of this country should be at least as intelligent as a third grader? :tongue:

I pretty much agree with you here, except for your assessment of Huckabee. Forget his slipshod record on everything from openly supporting FLSA violators to illegal tax levies as AR Governor, he's a Reconstructionist through and through who's stated on more than one occasion that he wants to replace US law with biblical law. Elect Huckster and expect most of his presidency to be so tied up with First Amendment tangles in the courts he'll never get anything else done.

But no, much as I've been disappointed in Obama McCain would have been no better. And Palin would be infinitely worse. I'd love to see somebody I wouldn't have to hold my nose or cross my fingers to vote for, but they're not the ones who can run the gauntlet.

If the Dems put King Kong up against Palin, I'd vote for the ape.

That woman is dumber than a pile of bricks.

Poly _Sigh,

You're the typical Feminist with an enlarged "F"............ Feminist, what with the required, although unimpressive Bachelor degree that one would not write home to grandma about.

As a Feminist you have swallowed, hook, line and sinker the Obamarrhoidal BULLSHIT that has been heaped, 24/7, on a GREAT AMERICAN PATRIOT, Sarah Palin.

Your comment that she didn't know Africa is a continent is 100%, pure Obamarrhoidal BULLSHIT that does not have any basis in fact......it is a distortion of a made up LIE. PERIOD. And yet you fucking Feminists, waving your lowly BSs are EAGER to swallow any Obamarrhoidal SHIT because Sarah, a 1000% GOOD person, turns into a fucking ignorant Piece of Shit because...... BECAUSE Sarah is against abortion.

And, the fact that Sarah is against "ABORTION", which is the Feminist litmus test for a "rational & 'educated'" person, Sarah becomes an anathema to you pumped uip righteous emancipated female arseholes with all your fucking PC.

Consider this: Sarah Palin's accomplishments as a Governor rank the HIGHEST or NEAR HIGHEST among other Governors as far as voter popularity for the numerous deeds accomplished. You do not get that kind of documented praise if you have the intelligence of a 3rd grader.

Question: What are your accomplishments other than being able to wave a BS degree and be an "emancipated woman" ???? Have ANY of your "accomplishments" come close to Sarah Palin's ???????? And, how many Supreme Court decisions could you, or other educated people with M.As and higher, come up with (even with a PolySigh degree) beyond that of "WOE" vs Wade ??????

It is a mystery to me why you're not an Obamarrhoidal Stooge. Your Feminist attitude surely is indicative of that. But, apparently, there exists within you SOME rationality that sees through the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the stone cold MARXIST Obamadinejad's BULLSHIT.

And, what is even more surprising to me (although it is sorta in line with Feminist Dogma) is that you have the unique intelligence to realize that the Organized Religions of the World simply regurgitate a millenia's + worth of brainwashing, scaring people out of their wits (generation after generation as though it may be, by now, part of the DNA) with the fear of ETERNAL TORTURE if they do not pay obeisance to an Anthropomorphic "GOD" that responds to their prayers as would the nearest rock in a garden.

So, while it is true, Sarah was caught off guard several times, once for not remembering " 'WOE' vs Wade", and once for the obviously bogus gaffe of misunderstanding Couric's question about the books she reads......giving the impression to Feminist Idiots like you that Sarah doesn't know how to read books....and , therefore doesn't qualify because Sarah (I quote you): "should be at least as intelligent as a third grader? "

Never mind the fact that there isn't a politician alive (or individuals, in general) who haven't made SCORES of gaffes similar to Obamadinejad's "57 states, Corpse man instead of Corp man ....and that REPEATEDLY, etc. YET, Sarah is raked over the goals 24/7 because (1) Sarah is a VOCAL anti-Obamarrhoid, and (2) because she is against abortion !!!.

BTW, I am FOR abortion, under certain conditions. But I don't "turn livid" like you if someone is AGAINST abortion.

Last edited:
We will have primaries.

While the two that make the most noise (Huckabee and Romney) are behind her in my choices list, I think there are five or six who I would vote for first.

But I would vote for her over Romney and Huckabee, but after Jindal, Cantor, Christie, Haley (Who is hotter anyway) Rubio.

But come November, if that is the choice, we will have the lowest voter participation rate since 1924

You really surprise me. I thought you were a lot smarter than that. Sarah Palin is about as elightened of world events and the history surrounding the position of this country as it relates to it all as one of those critters she enjoys killing and gutting.

And lightyears ahead of the idiot occupying the office now.

We will have primaries.

You really surprise me. I thought you were a lot smarter than that. Sarah Palin is about as elightened of world events and the history surrounding the position of this country as it relates to it all as one of those critters she enjoys killing and gutting.

And lightyears ahead of the idiot occupying the office now.

Ernie S,

Spot on !!!

You really surprise me. I thought you were a lot smarter than that. Sarah Paling kills and guts the meat she puts on her table. Do you eat cows? You happy to let someone else kill and gut your meat? Probably an illegal.

Palin butchers her own cows for beef?

lolol

No Moron. She kills and butcher moose. That happens to be her beef. Beef has to be flown in to Alaska and by all that's "green" it's just strews the liberal atmosphere with carbon footprints. Plus cows fart a lot.

Sounds like two pretty shitty choices to me.

But with a gun to my head I'll take the community organizer over the Internet troll of national politics.

If for no other reason than to keep a divided government with the Dems having to defend many more Senate seats than the GOP in 2012.

If the Dems put King Kong up against Palin, I'd vote for the ape.

That woman is dumber than a pile of bricks.

edicrap,

"....dumber than a pile of bricks" ?????

How about you genius ????

Are your accomplishments ANYWHERE near the accomplishments of GOVERNOR Sarah Palin ??????

GOVERNOR Sarah Palin who has/had the record as one of the HIGHEST, or NEAR HIGHEST SUCCESSFUL GOVERNORS based on the praises of the state's voters in America for the numerous deeds accomplished ........ how do YOU qualify as a "genius" in your exalted employment, providing you are not on Obamadinejad's dole ????

Last edited:
Sounds like two pretty shitty choices to me.

But with a gun to my head I'll take the community organizer over the Internet troll of national politics.

If for no other reason than to keep a divided government with the Dems having to defend many more Senate seats than the GOP in 2012.

Article 15......actually, you do reflect the mental abilities of a minor Military Criminal as your self-chosen monicker indicates.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You stated: "Palin was Governor for like a day and a half before she quit."

Your misleading statement is TYPICAL of an Obamarrhoidal Stooge.

Not quoting the fact that it is Sarah Palin's ELECTED SECOND TERM (showing her popularity) underlines how DEVIOUS and MENDACIOUS Obamarrhoidal Stooges are.

FYI, Sarah Palin's SECOND election for GOVERNOR indicates that she had a SECOND TERM. However, your messiah, the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the stone cold MARXIST Obamadinejad ain't gonna have that "SECOND TERM" in his resume.

Last edited:
If it comes down to pure survival, you know the basics. food, warmth. clothing and there were two people besides yourself on earth to hang with which would you pick. Your life depends on your answer.

Forum List

Back