When The Rubber Meets the Road

Who would you stake your survival on?

• Total voters
If the Dems put King Kong up against Palin, I'd vote for the ape.

That woman is dumber than a pile of bricks.

edicrap,

"....dumber than a pile of bricks" ?????

How about you genius ????

Are your accomplishments ANYWHERE near the accomplishments of GOVERNOR Sarah Palin ??????

GOVERNOR Sarah Palin who has/had the record as one of the HIGHEST, or NEAR HIGHEST SUCCESSFUL GOVERNORS based on the praises of the state's voters in America for the numerous deeds accomplished ........ how do YOU qualify as a "genius" in your exalted employment, providing you are not on Obamadinejad's dole ????

She's a moron, sport.

Cunning perhaps, but clueless.

what? another palin thread? tell us again how it's the left that's 'obsessed' with her.

:rofl:

just answer the question counselor. and don't lie, who would you pick if your life depended on it???

If the Dems put King Kong up against Palin, I'd vote for the ape.

That woman is dumber than a pile of bricks.

edicrap,

"....dumber than a pile of bricks" ?????

How about you genius ????

Are your accomplishments ANYWHERE near the accomplishments of GOVERNOR Sarah Palin ??????

GOVERNOR Sarah Palin who has/had the record as one of the HIGHEST, or NEAR HIGHEST SUCCESSFUL GOVERNORS based on the praises of the state's voters in America for the numerous deeds accomplished ........ how do YOU qualify as a "genius" in your exalted employment, providing you are not on Obamadinejad's dole ????

She's a moron, sport.

Cunning perhaps, but clueless.

oxymoron alert, it's real damn hard to be cunning while "clueless" what a moron.

Jillian? You can't decide or what? Or, are we to "presume" you'd pick obie wan?

Anyone who would pick Obama has a death wish.

Can you imagine being in the woods with him for a week, with nothing but a pocket knife and the clothes on your back.

That fucker would die of thirst on day 3, and I'd walk out a week later with half a pack of Camels and a $400 pair of shoes on my feet.

Here we go again... It's 2011 and people are still making fun of my secret sweetie... Of course I'd pick Sarah Palin to be with. There are things I could do with her that I would find disgusting to do with Obama.

Sounds like two pretty shitty choices to me.

But with a gun to my head I'll take the community organizer over the Internet troll of national politics.

If for no other reason than to keep a divided government with the Dems having to defend many more Senate seats than the GOP in 2012.

Article 15......actually, you do reflect the mental abilities of a minor Military Criminal as your self-chosen monicker indicates.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You stated: "Palin was Governor for like a day and a half before she quit."

Your misleading statement is TYPICAL of an Obamarrhoidal Stooge.

Not quoting the fact that it is Sarah Palin's ELECTED SECOND TERM (showing her popularity) underlines how DEVIOUS and MENDACIOUS Obamarrhoidal Stooges are.

FYI, Sarah Palin's SECOND election for GOVERNOR indicates that she had a SECOND TERM. However, your messiah, the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the stone cold MARXIST Obamadinejad ain't gonna have that "SECOND TERM" in his resume.

So on your planet Sarah Palin got reelected and is still Governor of Alaska?

Wow.

i'd take palin..just cause she acts different and talks funny people don't like her.. Just like how you people make fun of us yankees for the way we talk.

Other than Palin's vag, I don't see what either of them have that is useful to offer ... so Palin.

Forum List

Back