When the next "pandemic" arrives, will you mask, take the jab, and lock down?

I'm seeing this all over too--and as much as I believe the stupidity of our elites--even I do not believe they are THAT stupid. IOW I don't think they're going to try this again, esp not so soon.

But if they do, no. Not doing it.
It isn't the stupidity of the elites at work, here.

It is the stupidity of those who continue to trust them even after being lied to time after time after freaking time.

There are rumors that the TSA has been told to get ready for an October re-masking. This may or may not be true. If it is, will you wear a mask if they tell you to this time?
Will you take the jab if they tell you to this time?
Will you lock down, if they tell you to, this time?
I won't. On all counts.

Once again, a very vivid demonstration of what the Second Amendment is for.

Sadly, the American people have become too lazy, too gullible, and too damn cowardly to do what needs to be done.

1692558708384.jpeg

The same ones who cowered in fear, wore masks, and parroted pharmas, govt, CDC, FDA, lies will do it again. They need to be led by the nose. They don't ask questions.
The endless "experts" in Pandemics and all other viruses.

The anti vaccine bunch. Tell people everything they do not know in hope that people will not get vaccinated.

Has Trump and anyone in his family died, that you know of? They have taken all of the vaccines.

Has anyone in Congress died, that you know of?
They have taken the vaccine.

May your theories fall on deaf ears, or they could end up in a hospital ICU and dead, as so many Republicans who have listened to the insanity have for the past 3 years, AND counting.

Yes, folks, Republican voters and others who do not care about vaccines continue to get the virus, end up in a hospital and some even dying because you CHOOSE to continue to spread any and ALL lies about the vaccine.

It is ALL on YOU !

The endless "experts" in Pandemics and all other viruses.

The anti vaccine bunch. Tell people everything they do not know in hope that people will not get vaccinated.

Has Trump and anyone in his family died, that you know of? They have taken all of the vaccines.

Has anyone in Congress died, that you know of?
They have taken the vaccine.

May your theories fall on deaf ears, or they could end up in a hospital ICU and dead, as so many Republicans who have listened to the insanity have for the past 3 years, AND counting.

Yes, folks, Republican voters and others who do not care about vaccines continue to get the virus, end up in a hospital and some even dying because you CHOOSE to continue to spread any and ALL lies about the vaccine.

It is ALL on YOU !

Four people I knew died from taking the injection. All heart attacks, late 40s, all healthy. I saw it happen. Its all on govt, pharma, cdc, fda, who pushed this deception. Millions have been injured and died from this dangerous experimental injection.

Four people I knew died from taking the injection. All heart attacks, late 40s, all healthy. I saw it happen. Its all on govt, pharma, cdc, fda, who pushed this deception. Millions have been injured and died from this dangerous experimental injection.
I do not believe you.
Report it to the proper authorities.
The whole world took the vaccines, different ones in different countries in order to SAVE most people from the virus which killed people especially with health issues.

Continue to sell your garbage to those who care.
Trump and the Congress do not care, neither do Millions of Republicans who HAVE take any one of the vaccines available in this country.

Nothing experimental about it. It worked on Trump, his family, the Congress and all others who work in government.

In other words:

YOU ARE A LIAR - On purpose.

I do not believe you.
Report it to the proper authorities.
The whole world took the vaccines, different ones in different countries in order to SAVE most people from the virus which killed people especially with health issues.

Continue to sell your garbage to those who care.
Trump and the Congress do not care, neither do Millions of Republicans who HAVE take any one of the vaccines available in this country.

Nothing experimental about it. It worked on Trump, his family, the Congress and all others who work in government.

In other words:

YOU ARE A LIAR - On purpose.

I don't care what you believe. I saw it first hand. I have no reason to lie about people I knew who died. We're not believing the lies and deception that you push. No more. And yes, it was an experimental drug being tested on the masses. You have no clue of what you're talking about. I really do feel sorry for people like you.

I don't care what you believe. I saw it first hand. I have no reason to lie about people I knew who died. We're not believing the lies and deception that you push. No more. And yes, it was an experimental drug being tested on the masses. You have no clue of what you're talking about. I really do feel sorry for people like you.
They are always experimental with people who have volunteer to have it tried on them. THEN once it becomes clear that it works, it is given to the public.

That is done with EVERY drug approved by the FDC. Trial experiment with volunteers, and then approved for the masses. Nothing new about it.
Flu, Shingles vaccines or drugs etc, etc, all come from Experimental Trials with volunteers.

I do not know what may have happened, if it is true or not what you tell. And if it happened in the first months of the vaccine being available.

Trump and Millions of Republicans took the vaccine and they are fine. It does not mean that they are not going to catch it, they may, but they are not going to end up in the hospital or dead.

THAT is enough proof that the vaccines work and are really not killing people right and left.

There are rumors that the TSA has been told to get ready for an October re-masking. This may or may not be true. If it is, will you wear a mask if they tell you to this time?

Will you take the jab if they tell you to this time?

Will you lock down, if they tell you to, this time?

I won't. On all counts.
We wouldn't want you to anyway. A few more pandemics and RWNJs will be an endangered species.

Forum List

Back