When the next "pandemic" arrives, will you mask, take the jab, and lock down?

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
There are rumors that the TSA has been told to get ready for an October re-masking. This may or may not be true. If it is, will you wear a mask if they tell you to this time?

Will you take the jab if they tell you to this time?

Will you lock down, if they tell you to, this time?

I won't. On all counts.

I sometimes wore a mask. I had some insulting ones. No jab. I went anyplace open.
Only wore a mask once -- to keep a hysterical solicitor from freaking out in her office . Always claimed I had dispensation if challenged ( not often) and that was never queried . No Killer Shots -- and now I am proud of my Pure Status and privately contemptuous of most Impures .

There are rumors that the TSA has been told to get ready for an October re-masking. This may or may not be true. If it is, will you wear a mask if they tell you to this time?

I won't. On all counts.
Do any of you prefer to end up in a hospital and maybe even die, as so many Republicans have for listening to Trump?

Even Trump and family have taken the "jab".

Do not. On all accounts. It is your life, do with it as you like.

Do any of you prefer to end up in a hospital and maybe even die, as so many Republicans have for listening to Trump?

Even Trump and family have taken the "jab".

Do not. On all accounts. It is your life, do with it as you like.
You have it backwards. You end up in the hospital or straight to the morgue, when you take the jab.

Get informed.

Last edited:

I won't. On all counts.

I'm seeing this all over too--and as much as I believe the stupidity of our elites--even I do not believe they are THAT stupid. IOW I don't think they're going to try this again, esp not so soon.

But if they do, no. Not doing it.

I won't. On all counts.
Like all my medical decisions, it will be made on the advice of my doctor and other medical professionals. It will not be made on the advice of politicians or pundits.

I am all for another lockdown. Masks have gotten very trendy. I am for them too, especially during flu/RSV season. Due to inflation though, I am going to need a much bigger stimmy check and oh yeah I am totally getting in on the PPP loan scam this time around. Instead of free covid tests though, I kindly request some doordash gift certificates

I won't. On all counts.
It's too early, that will likely be a part of a distraction tactic and election scheme this time next year.

I won't. On all counts.
No!

I rather die than do it again!

I'm seeing this all over too--and as much as I believe the stupidity of our elites--even I do not believe they are THAT stupid. IOW I don't think they're going to try this again, esp not so soon.

But if they do, no. Not doing it.
Its malice, not stupidity

I won't. On all counts.

Your question (in the title) is a very good one. Thank you.

I have not seen much good post-morten discussion on the Pandemic (mostly both sides justifying their positions), but it needs to happen.

I don't want to wait until the next one to have the discussion.

There should be clear rules that outline what will happen and what will be required (and that won't be easy given the variability of scenarios).

That way we can slug it out over disagreements before the emotion is so high and the panic is so great.

Nope.

Though I did have to take the jab for work, next time I will refuse because the symptoms of the shot were worse than the fuckin cold itself was.

Not doing that shit again

I won't. On all counts.
Hell fucking NO!

Them FACE DIAPERS DO NOT WORK!
Stick that mask up your fucking ass!
I am not wearing a mask !

Talk to the 590A

Forum List

Back