Rumors about Bill Gates starting the next Pandemic

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

On 23 October 2022, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, together with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, held a pandemic preparedness training called “Catastrophic Contagion”. This exercise gathered public health officials and past or present health ministers from several countries and assessed how they would respond to a hypothetical rapidly propagating virus.

In their fictional scenario, a pandemic involving a new enterovirus would break out in South America in 2025 and spread rapidly, mostly targeting children and young adults. Enteroviruses are the most prevalent viruses in the world. They spread easily and especially affect children. While they usually cause mild symptoms, they can also infect the nervous system causing more severe diseases, such as polio. This explains their relevance as possible pandemic agents.

The fictional scenario of “Catastrophic Contagion” was enough for some to claim that Bill Gates and the WHO were already planning the next pandemic, providing us with a place and date for it. For instance, Natali and Clayton Morris, hosts of the YouTube channel “Redacted”, claimed that “Bill Gates and [the] WHO have announced when we will see the next pandemic” and advocated viewers to “plan [their] trips around this next pandemic” .

Articles are circulating around the internet like this one trying to debunk any notions that Bill Gates is somehow behind these outbreaks.

However, IF another outbreak occurs in 2025 and IF those most effected are children, these types of conspiracy theories will only generate more and more support.

I'm guessing that if Trump gets back into office, at some point another outbreak will occur, but that's just me.

1710093757374.png

~S~

I'm wondering if Gates and company want Trump to win.

Looking at how they are dragging Joe Biden to cross the finish line when he is obviously infirm lends to this tryp of speculation.

Then when Trump gets in their, continue to sabotage him in every way imaginable, including unleashing holy hell upon the world with a worse virus and blame Trump for it all like they did last time.

They then will have an unspoken understanding with the American people, which is, elect more like him and suffer or do as you are told and cower away in fear.

Then when Trump gets in their, continue to sabotage him in every way imaginable, including unleashing holy hell upon the world with a worse virus and blame Trump for it all like they did last time.
While i'll agree that Gates direction is lame duck Biden, Trump's 2nd term will not be Votto

Considering that he often speaks in woefully politically incorrect terms, and likes to fire those that surround him , i'll wager they'll have a harder time setting him up again

~S~

Are The Who even still together? I know Daltrey and Townsend play together sometimes. :)
Is this next pandemic like 12/12/12 bout a decade ago?

I often get great enjoyment from, Before its News, where they informed that Eugenist and generally evil bastard Bill was executed a few weeks ago .
We can but hope , though there are plenty of others to fill his role if it turned out to be true . Unfortunately an unlikely story .

Forum List

Back