When the next "pandemic" arrives, will you mask, take the jab, and lock down?

There are rumors that the TSA has been told to get ready for an October re-masking. This may or may not be true. If it is, will you wear a mask if they tell you to this time?

Will you take the jab if they tell you to this time?

Will you lock down, if they tell you to, this time?

I won't. On all counts.
under the guise of the climate burning 15 min city agenda worldwide- within 2 to 3 years nobody will/can fly- except of course the rich and the chemtrail pilots.

There are rumors that the TSA has been told to get ready for an October re-masking. This may or may not be true. If it is, will you wear a mask if they tell you to this time?

I won't. On all counts.
Then don't leave your basement.

1692660877048.png

Do any of you prefer to end up in a hospital and maybe even die, as so many Republicans have for listening to Trump?

Even Trump and family have taken the "jab".

Do not. On all accounts. It is your life, do with it as you like.
If you're under 65 and the next pandemic is anything like COVID the chances of any of that happening to you are exceedingly slim. BTW the Government knew that early on and yet.......

I won't. On all counts.

Nope.

I have a great idea.

When the next pandemic hits, why don't we close down all brick and mortar retail businesses no matter the size, tell people they must affix diapers to their face and never take a single step out of their houses and then give them all several thousand dollars to take care of all their needs?

Signed, Jeff Bezos.

Hard to believe.

Forum List

Back