when the law ends, tyranny begins...impeach this tyrannical Trump regime & restore the rule of law!

Trump betrayed America to become president. Wake up America! WAKE UP AMERICA!

Ok Corey Booker Jr, whatever you say, lol. You guys are sinking fast, and it is just about over for the reputation of Obama, and many of the rest of your pals-)

These next 2 to 3 weeks are gonna make you run for the hills, and I can't wait!

Ok Corey Booker Jr, whatever you say, lol. You guys are sinking fast, and it is just about over for the reputation of Obama, and many of the rest of your pals-)

I’m ready too, so many criminals been getting special protection, and the spoon feed democrats don’t even see it coming, get out the popcorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m ready too, so many criminals been getting special protection, and the spoon feed democrats don’t even see it coming, get out the popcorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is going to be really bad for the Democrats. Some is just starting to come out on even the MSM, and the Dems of course, are deflecting. But this time they are in heap, big, trouble, because there is actual proof.

We are entering the end phase of "operation boomerang," lol. That is where the left thought they were big game hunters, were gonna catch something they needed, and only managed to catch THEMSELVES-)

They forgot they weren't dealing with a wimpy rino, and while I am not the biggest Trump fan, his administration just screwed them for this midterm, lol! Very possibly beyond. One thing is for sure, the whole Obama mystique is going to collapse by the end of the month.

• Banned
On Earth 2, where the candidate who gets more votes becomes president, we're doing criminal justice reform and infrastructure rather than turning DACA and CHIP into crises for no reason whatsoever.

On Earth 2, where the candidate who gets more votes becomes president, we're doing criminal justice reform and infrastructure rather than turning DACA and CHIP into crises for no reason whatsoever.

IC, IC, you play a football game and claim when you lose your field goals should be worth 5 points instead of 3.

Get outta here, you phony baloney!

Forum List

Back