Trump is fighting tyranny while campaigning in 2024

Yes. It WAS their fault to raise Gas to 4.50 per gallon.

Actually it was the Democrats that caused the gas prices to fall.

Those prices came about as a national average (not California) during the Trump admin only in the last year. That was during the COVID lockdown. The prices dropped because there was massive unemployment. It spiked to ten percent nationally. Many businesses were closed due to the pandemic.

Now. When rational and honest people point out that this all happened in Trump’s last year, this Trump was responsible. We are told it was the Filthy Democrats who did this. They caused the lockdowns and overreacted to COVID. It was the fact that people couldn’t go to work and such that caused a surplus of supply in gasoline and thus lower prices.

Now. Let’s see how honest you are. If you want to give Trump credit for gas prices, you have to give him responsibility for the spike in unemployment and the shortages of things on the grocery store shelves.

So who ordered the pullout? Biden. Who left all of our equipment behind? Biden. Who got Americans and Afghans killed as a result of his cowardly pullout? Biden.
this shows how ignorant you are ... the pullout was done in republican controlled Congress signed by Trump to pull out of Afghanistan ... he thought he was going to win the 2020 election ...these were the orders that can't be changed ... Biden took office where he was forced by law to evacuate Americans ...what he did was to pull out as much of American equipment he extended the time to be out ...he couldn't pull out in the period that he was allowed to by the congress ... the planes tanks and any equipment left behind was ordered to be left there for the Afganies to protect themselves ... offered by donald trump ...they ran instead ...so you are wrong once again about the Biden pull out do some damn research for once in your miserable life

NEVER claimed that.

A LOT of words/facts.
That you should be applying/responding to someone else.
yeah, you did... post 876 you said I saw a great Economy under Trump. Gone. I saw no new wars under Trump. 2 New wars now. I saw an almost secure Border under Trump. It is now flooded with illegals on Welfare. And NATO should defend itself instead of depending on OUR military. Besides ,Russia is no threat to the USA. CHINA and IRAN are the Enemies. You commie Dems sure suck up to them.

seems you don't even know what you said ... that's sad

Why is Gas $2 higher than Biden? Why did Biden drain our Strategic Oil Reserves?
biden can't set the price of oil only OPEC can ... the president of any party can set the price of oil ... the president can only use the national reserves to help lower the cost of gas to the consumer ... so get off this the president is the cause of oil going up bull shit ... it's the oil companies who shut down refineries who stopped pumping oil out of their well's just so they can raise the cost of oil ... you republican will believe anything your handlers tells you ..

yeah, you did... post 876 you said I saw a great Economy under Trump. Gone. I saw no new wars under Trump. 2 New wars now. I saw an almost secure Border under Trump. It is now flooded with illegals on Welfare. And NATO should defend itself instead of depending on OUR military. Besides ,Russia is no threat to the USA. CHINA and IRAN are the Enemies. You commie Dems sure suck up to them.

seems you don't even know what you said ... that's sad
This is post 111.
Post 876..................Hasn't been posted yet.

It is $4.50 here in CommieFornia. It was $2.25 under Trump.
Yup, no doubt about it, gas was far cheaper when Trump was president......Guess not enough voters cared enough about gas prices to vote for Trump over it.

And these are just the monthly averages for California

In other places, gas was as low as $1.00 under Trump's leadership - in fact, his mere presence lowers gas prices by 50 cents alone.

Screenshot 2024-02-22 082828.png

Yup, no doubt about it, gas was far cheaper when Trump was president......Guess not enough voters cared enough about gas prices to vote for Trump over it.

And these are just the monthly averages for California

In other places, gas was as low as $1.00 under Trump's leadership - in fact, his mere presence lowers gas prices by 50 cents alone.

View attachment 906506
Depends who Voted. Real votes? Or Mailouts to illegals and dead people?

biden can't set the price of oil only OPEC can ... the president of any party can set the price of oil ... the president can only use the national reserves to help lower the cost of gas to the consumer ... so get off this the president is the cause of oil going up bull shit ... it's the oil companies who shut down refineries who stopped pumping oil out of their well's just so they can raise the cost of oil ... you republican will believe anything your handlers tells you ..
And President have no control of Mutant Viruses. Yet the mother fuckin' Dems blamed Trump for COVID.

this shows how ignorant you are ... the pullout was done in republican controlled Congress signed by Trump to pull out of Afghanistan ... he thought he was going to win the 2020 election ...these were the orders that can't be changed ... Biden took office where he was forced by law to evacuate Americans ...what he did was to pull out as much of American equipment he extended the time to be out ...he couldn't pull out in the period that he was allowed to by the congress ... the planes tanks and any equipment left behind was ordered to be left there for the Afganies to protect themselves ... offered by donald trump ...they ran instead ...so you are wrong once again about the Biden pull out do some damn research for once in your miserable life
PPFFFFFTTTTT! As "Commander in Chief" ,he could have done it right.

Iron Law of Evolution: USE IT OR LOSE IT

Any Commander-in-Chief can stop jihadist OPEC;s price-gouging by seizing its oilfields and never giving them back.

It's the West's intellectual property anyway. Dumb unproductive savages don't develop any property, so they have no property rights. Appeasing them by turning over our intellectual property was what made them think we could be pushed around in more violent ways, too. So we need to eliminate our doormat ruling class.

Gas was not a dollar a gallon. In Georgia gas is $3 a gallon. So according to you it was a bunch a gallon under Trump. Another lie from the fanboys. Surprise. Not.

This is post 111.
My post is from post 876
This is post 111.
This is your post “under Trump. Gone. I saw no new wars under Trump. 2 New wars now. I saw an almost secure Border under Trump. It is now flooded with illegals on Welfare. And NATO should defend itself instead of depending on OUR military. Besides ,Russia is no threat to the USA. CHINA and IRAN are the Enemies. You commie Dems sure suck up to them.”
It said 876 on it

My post is from post 876
No, it isn't.
Look in the upper righthand corner, your post is 118.
This is your post “under Trump.
No, it isn't.
Gone. I saw no new wars under Trump. 2 New wars now. I saw an almost secure Border under Trump. It is now flooded with illegals on Welfare. And NATO should defend itself instead of depending on OUR military. Besides ,Russia is no threat to the USA. CHINA and IRAN are the Enemies. You commie Dems sure suck up to them.”
It said 876 on it
They must have put the number 876 IN it.
They were wrong.
Just for future reference, this is post 120.

Let us see. Hmmmm... The Pullout was in 2021. Who was the mother fuckin' President?
Who cares who the president was? We had only 2500 troops, and they would have been overrun.
This was poor planning by trump. Biden was trying to honor the arrangement that trump made.

No, it isn't.

No, it isn't.

They were wrong.
still, you said it... it still was a lie and I pointed it out ... hell you don't seem to remember what you claim on these boards... you don't have to explain these board numbers i went back to your post where you made these claims and it is the number on that board post ... I copied it and pasted it in your words, not mine ...

still, you said it... it still was a lie and I pointed it out ... hell you don't seem to remember what you claim on these boards... you don't have to explain these board numbers i went back to your post where you made these claims and it is the number on that board post ... I copied it and pasted it in your words, not mine ...
No, you didn't.
You posted a comment from someone else.

Copy and paste the entire message, like this.

No, it isn't.

No, it isn't.

They were wrong.

Forum List

Back