Trump is fighting tyranny while campaigning in 2024

Trump is right, he needs patriotic Americans to help him right now. His defense fund needs every dollar, dime, and penny they can get. I never thought America would become a banana republic.

---"Joe Biden has weaponized the entire federal government against US,” Trump railed in a fundraising plea to supporters, returning to form. “They’ll never stop targeting us, but I know with your support at this very moment, WE WILL WIN!”---

---Trump then demanded followers “chip in” so he can better fight against “tyranny” — and pay his legal bills on the backs of the MAGA faithful.---

I just hope none of the money will go towards paying judgements in the corrupt Democrat cities. All the money will go to illegals, politicians, politicians' friends or some woke nonsense.

No, it isn't.
Look in the upper righthand corner, your post is 118.

No, it isn't.

They must have put the number 876 IN it.
They were wrong.
Just for future reference, this is post 120.
as I said you claim illegals were flooding the border that's a lie they aren't illegals second to get Social Security you have to be a citizen here are the rules
Who is Eligible for Welfare in the United States?
  • Citizenship and Residence Individuals that are out of work who have children often qualify for welfare. ...
  • Social Security Number Individuals that cannot work due to disabilities also commonly qualify for welfare. ...
  • Employment, Training and Education In the United States, a Social Security number is required when applying for welfare. ...
  • Family Obligations ...
  • Other Conditions ...
these are the basic rules to get welfare ...so you lied claiming illegals were getting welfare ...you lied about the numbers of illegals coming in ... i proved the numbers you had in my previous post ... you called us dem/liberals commies ... cause we allowed this to happen ... again a lie coming from you about DEM/liberals ...finally dem/liberals ideals don't accept communist rule at all ...we believe freedom speech religion all the thing our government has to offer ...to be who you are within the law... why would we ever accept a communist rule... hell even commies hate dems/liberals because of our rights for freedom ... it like what you republicans say in one sentence... you say all illegals are on welfare ... then in the next sentence you say all illegals are taking out jobs ... which is it??? are they on welfare or taking your jobs ??? you see how stupid you Republicans appear to us dems/liberals

No, you didn't.
You posted a comment from someone else.

Copy and paste the entire message, like this.

still, you said it... it still was a lie and I pointed it out ... hell you don't seem to remember what you claim on these boards... you don't have to explain these board numbers i went back to your post where you made these claims and it is the number on that board post ... I copied it and pasted it in your words, not mine ...
i don't need you to tell me how to post been doing it for 20 years or more you said it you lied

Trump is right, he needs patriotic Americans to help him right now. His defense fund needs every dollar, dime, and penny they can get. I never thought America would become a banana republic.

---"Joe Biden has weaponized the entire federal government against US,” Trump railed in a fundraising plea to supporters, returning to form. “They’ll never stop targeting us, but I know with your support at this very moment, WE WILL WIN!”---

---Trump then demanded followers “chip in” so he can better fight against “tyranny” — and pay his legal bills on the backs of the MAGA faithful.---

They need to fix voter rolls in the below Counties at least. They need to be able to stop the drop box fraud, missing image scans, missing log files.......all of it. They can't IMVHO as the crooks took over the Courts. As you say.......Look what one person (Trump) has to fight. Lazy useless STATE and FED "R" lol are doing nothing about any of it....All they do is cash checks.

These crooks can print out ballots to millions of bogus names at bogus address round them up and pay MULES to dump them in the unguarded box by the 100s'. Some how Trump and his team are under the illusion they can outvote this criminal activity?

Here are the counties:

Arizona – Maricopa and Pima.
North Carolina – Wake and Mecklenberg.
Wisconsin – Milwaukee and Racine.
Michigan – Wayne and Oakland.
Pennsylvania – Philadelphia and Delaware.
Georgia – Dekalb, Gwinnett and Fulton.
Nevada – Clark and Washoe.

battlefield for 2024.

Well then.................I guess I do, because you didn't post it.
Waiting.........................
Are you saying you didn’t say it ???You did say it … now you can’t back up what you said ??? Is that your position … stop playing your little game of what post number it was on .. get it like all you republicans dodging what you said …your a liar we get it.

Are you saying you didn’t say it ???
Exactly.
You did say it … now you can’t back up what you said ???
Sure........Back up, what I didn't say?
Is that your position … stop playing your little game of what post number it was on .. get it like all you republicans dodging what you said …your a liar we get it.
You're a prime candidate for the Trump cult.
You have the lying part down.
And the making stuff up part too.

fn0SBvJ.jpeg
A wise word I recently heard -

Asnafutimnaffutifut

- Potatoe Joe

From across the pond, it's plain to see America has currently a tyrannical government.

Who cares who the president was? We had only 2500 troops, and they would have been overrun.
This was poor planning by trump. Biden was trying to honor the arrangement that trump made.
No. He pulled the Chicken Switch with absolutely no plan.

No, people didn't.
People blamed Trump for his response to covid.
Was this while the mother fuckin' Dems were Impeaching him over a Phone call? His response was quick. He built plenty of COVID Hospitals in NYC that Cuomo did not use. He had Gloves and masks quickly produced since Obama had never built up the supply. The VAX? In record time. It was the Media fear mongering that closed down the USA.

Was this while the mother fuckin' Dems were Impeaching him over a Phone call?
No, Trump demanded Zelenski do him a favor in 2019.
His response was quick. He built plenty of COVID Hospitals in NYC that Cuomo did not use. He had Gloves and masks quickly produced since Obama had never built up the supply.

Obama warned of pandemic threat in 2014, but GOP ...​

1708788841811.png
AJC.com
https://www.ajc.com › news › obama-warned-pandemic-t...

Apr 15, 2020 — Former President Barack Obama warned the nation in 2014 about the potential for a coming pandemic and pushed for billions in emergency ...

People also ask
Former President Barack Obama warned the nation in 2014 about the potential for a coming pandemic and pushed for billions in emergency funding that was ultimately blocked by Republicans in Congress.

In a speech on December 2 that year in Bethesda, Maryland, Obama urged Congress to set aside partisan differences and pass funding to combat pandemics in the future.

Nearly a month earlier, on November 5, 2014, Obama asked lawmakers for $6.18 billion in emergency funds to enhance the government’s ability to respond to an outbreak of Ebola, which was an urgent situation at the time.

Obama’s request included $4.64 billion for immediate response and $1.54 billion as a contingency fund to ensure that there are resources available to meet the evolving nature of the epidemic.

But in an ultra-conservative Congress with little appetite for big spending measures, Obama’s proposal was pretty much dead on arrival.
The VAX? In record time. It was the Media fear mongering that closed down the USA.

No, Trump demanded Zelenski do him a favor in 2019.

Obama warned of pandemic threat in 2014, but GOP ...

View attachment 907695
AJC.com
https://www.ajc.com › news › obama-warned-pandemic-t...
Apr 15, 2020 — Former President Barack Obama warned the nation in 2014 about the potential for a coming pandemic and pushed for billions in emergency ...

People also ask
Former President Barack Obama warned the nation in 2014 about the potential for a coming pandemic and pushed for billions in emergency funding that was ultimately blocked by Republicans in Congress.

In a speech on December 2 that year in Bethesda, Maryland, Obama urged Congress to set aside partisan differences and pass funding to combat pandemics in the future.

Nearly a month earlier, on November 5, 2014, Obama asked lawmakers for $6.18 billion in emergency funds to enhance the government’s ability to respond to an outbreak of Ebola, which was an urgent situation at the time.

Obama’s request included $4.64 billion for immediate response and $1.54 billion as a contingency fund to ensure that there are resources available to meet the evolving nature of the epidemic.

But in an ultra-conservative Congress with little appetite for big spending measures, Obama’s proposal was pretty much dead on arrival.
You mean like firing a prosecuter in order to get a promised 1 Billion in Aid? Oooops! That was Biden. It is on Video.

You sound like a Commie Bastard.
no liberals aren't commies ... liberals oppose everything a commie represents ...say for instance commie dictator like Donald Trump ... I see you hate the truth when you see it ... you make these childish uninformed statements and when asked to tell us what you are talking about, crickets from you then a childish response...

All the rest IS Bidens fault. As for Student Loans ,those Punks should be made to PAY UP or be jailed for fraud. I don't want to pay for College for lazy commie bastards and Degrees in Black Studies.
you make these general talking points about Biden ...but you don't point out student loans ...do you understand what the Republicans have done with the bill they wrote on student loans?? every student loan has a 12.5 interest rate or higher if they make their payment every month they will be dead before it's paid off ... that's what you don't get ...you think they are not paying it off what they owe ...they have paid it off 5 times over ... ... what should be done with a student loan is fix the interest rate at 2.5% instead of this ridiculous 12.5% they are paying ...that way its paid off in a reasonable time and the bank makes only 2.5 % on that loan ... Biden is saying they already paid off that loan in interest ...

You mean like firing a prosecuter in order to get a promised 1 Billion in Aid? Oooops! That was Biden. It is on Video.
like everything you say you use conspiracy theorists here are the facts ... learn them... this way you won't look so stupid with a ring in your nose being led around by your handlers ...

It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.

As European and American diplomats pressed Ukraine to clean up its corruption, they focused on Shokin's leadership of the Prosecutor General's Office, which he took over in February 2015.

Mike Carpenter, who served as a foreign policy adviser to the then-vice president, told USA TODAY that Shokin "never went after any corrupt individuals at all" and "never prosecuted any high-profile cases of corruption."

Charlie Kupchan, who was a special assistant to President Barack Obama and a senior director for European Affairs on the National Security Council, said anti-corruption efforts were "a big part of our diplomacy" with Ukraine, since "it was that corruption that allowed Russia to manipulate the country politically and economically."

As a result, Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid as "a stick to move Ukraine forward," Kupchan said. "He was acting alongside our European allies. Everybody was of a single mind that this prosecutor was not the right guy for the job."

Daria Kaleniuk, the co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kyiv, Ukraine, credited Biden, the International Monetary Fund — which threatened to delay $40 billion in aid for similar reasons — and others with the prosecutor's removal.

"Civil society organizations in Ukraine were pressing for his resignation," Kaleniuk said, "but no one would have cared if there had not been voices from outside this country calling on him to go."

After Shokin left the Prosecutor General's Office, Jan Tombinski, the ambassador from the European Union to Ukraine, called it "an opportunity to make a fresh start."

"I hope," Tombinski said, "that the new Prosecutor General will ensure that the Office of the Prosecutor General becomes independent from political influence and pressure and enjoys public trust."

Fact check:Joe Biden never said he would have prevented all COVID-19 deaths

Prosecutor was not investigating Burisma at the time Joe Biden called for his removal​

Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin to be removed, per the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency that has worked closely with the FBI.

In 2014, Shokin had investigated Burisma for money laundering and tax irregularities, per USA TODAY.

The probe focused on 2010-12, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau.

Hunter Biden — who joined the board in 2014 and served on it until early 2019 — was not the subject of the investigation.

More:GOP-led Senate committees: Hunter Biden work in Ukraine a conflict of interest, impact 'unclear'

The case was settled in court in 2017.

The recent report by Senate Republicans also contained no evidence that Joe Biden had pressured Ukraine to fire its top prosecutor as a way to protect his son, according to the Associated Press.

Andrew Bates, a spokesman for Biden, also said any suggestion of impropriety is false.

“Investigations by the press, during impeachment, and even by two Republican-led Senate committees whose work was decried as 'not legitimate' and political by a GOP colleague, have all reached the same conclusion: that Joe Biden carried out official U.S. policy toward Ukraine and engaged in no wrongdoing,” Bates told USA TODAY.

There's more but I don't want to boggle your mind with actual too many facts ... as it shows when they got rid of Shokin, Hunter Biden wasn't even employed yet that's what happens when those pesky facts get in the way of reality ...

They need to fix voter rolls in the below Counties at least. They need to be able to stop the drop box fraud, missing image scans, missing log files.......all of it. They can't IMVHO as the crooks took over the Courts. As you say.......Look what one person (Trump) has to fight. Lazy useless STATE and FED "R" lol are doing nothing about any of it....All they do is cash checks.

These crooks can print out ballots to millions of bogus names at bogus address round them up and pay MULES to dump them in the unguarded box by the 100s'. Some how Trump and his team are under the illusion they can outvote this criminal activity?

Here are the counties:

Arizona – Maricopa and Pima.
North Carolina – Wake and Mecklenberg.
Wisconsin – Milwaukee and Racine.
Michigan – Wayne and Oakland.
Pennsylvania – Philadelphia and Delaware.
Georgia – Dekalb, Gwinnett and Fulton.
Nevada – Clark and Washoe.

battlefield for 2024.
agreed ...

Forum List

Back