When Santorum tanks, who will the GOP turn to?

Nah, Santorum will do poorly with Hispanics, period. Not their type of guy. He is an evangelical and they despise that more than Mormonism.

Nah, Santorum will do poorly with Hispanics, period. Not their type of guy. He is an evangelical and they despise that more than Mormonism.

Umm, no, he's a Catholic, not an "evangelical". And even so, there's been a vast growth of evangelical thinking in the Hispanic community. When I used to live in a mostly hispanic suburb, they'd send around their missionaries to talk to them every sunday. Not me. I'm just the white guy who hadn't moved yet.

Mormons, on the other hand, think that Dark Skin is a curse from God, that the reason why their native American forebears are dark skinned is because the Lamanites killed the Nephites.

JoeB, you have no idea of what you are talking about when it comes to Hispanics, quite obvious.

Go talk to Caaaammmmppppbeelllll and find out what your other half is thinking about on this.

Will they try to prop Romney up with a strong VP to help make him more palatable - or will they bring in a new face? Either way, they've got a big problem.
It really doesn't much matter.

Progressives are WINNING......

....The Culture War.

"How Obama Set a Contraception Trap for the Right."

steinemandhughes.gif

:lol:

:lol: You keep on thinking that.

and knowing

I guess we'll see.
Obama aides: Modest growth, but wary of oil prices
By JIM KUHNHENN, Associated Press
Friday, February 17, 2012

Amid predictions that the economy's recovery will continue at a moderate pace, White House officials are keeping an increasingly wary eye on oil prices, worried that an election-year spike in the cost of gasoline could dampen consumer confidence and quash President Barack Obama's recent economic and political gains.

Obama advisers point to oil's $23 per-barrel increase in the first half of 2011 over 2010 prices as the factor that eroded purchasing power and slowed growth last year. At the time, unemployment remained stuck at 9.1 percent for three months, and by August Obama's approval rating stood at a low of 38 percent.

Obama aides: Modest growth, but wary of oil prices
Obama may come to soon regret his decisions on the pipeline, and the moratorium on drilling after the BP fiasco it took him over a week to respond...

JoeB, you have no idea of what you are talking about when it comes to Hispanics, quite obvious.

Go talk to Caaaammmmppppbeelllll and find out what your other half is thinking about on this.

YOu mean other than I lived with one for 11 years?

Sorry, man, Romney is going to lose Hispanics bigger than McCain did when he said he wouldn't vote for his own Amnesty plan.

I'm kinda hoping Santorum doesn't tank. I'm sending his campaign a little change here and there when I can. A Santorum/Obama debate would be the best thing in the world to this political junkie.

How can anyone call Santorum a "good solid Catholic" when he supported the wars, supports capital punishment and is opposed to Universal Health Care?

Wasn't aware any of those were really outside the Catholic doctrine.

The Church's new found hate of Capital Punishment is a recent thing. They used to be the ones DOING the executing. And usually for a lot more trivial things than we execute people for.

Same thing with Wars. I do find it amusing the Pope could never condemn Hitler, but found time to condemn george w. Bush.

And the Church was only for Universal Health care when it could make money on it. They soiled their dresses when they found out they had to pay for birth control.. heh, heh, heh.

Sorry, when it comes to the issues, Santorum is where most Catholics are. Most Catholics support captial punishment, and most of them support wars when they start. (It's when they drag on for a while that people get antsy.)

I'm kinda hoping Santorum doesn't tank. I'm sending his campaign a little change here and there when I can. A Santorum/Obama debate would be the best thing in the world to this political junkie.
Bingo!!!

When Ricky is really under-the-gun, in a debate.....he starts blinking, spittin' & sputterin' (tripping over his tongue)....trying to filibuster....his voice goes-UP a few octaves...

He goes into FULL-BLOWN SPASTIC!!!!!!

It's entertaining-as-Hell!!!!
532.gif
528.gif

Yeah....it's definitely gonna be STAR-TIME.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QobmAIhL-YQ]SNL Spoofs Republican Debate with Alec Baldwin - YouTube[/ame]

.....for Andy Samberg!!!

Last edited:
How can anyone call Santorum a "good solid Catholic" when he supported the wars, supports capital punishment and is opposed to Universal Health Care?

The Church's new found hate of Capital Punishment is a recent thing. They used to be the ones DOING the executing. And usually for a lot more trivial things than we execute people for.

Same thing with Wars. I do find it amusing the Pope could never condemn Hitler, but found time to condemn george w. Bush.

And the Church was only for Universal Health care when it could make money on it. They soiled their dresses when they found out they had to pay for birth control.. heh, heh, heh.

Sorry, when it comes to the issues, Santorum is where most Catholics are. Most Catholics support captial punishment, and most of them support wars when they start. (It's when they drag on for a while that people get antsy.)

Death Penalty

War in Iraq

Universal Health Care

Funny how Frothy can be such a "good Catholic" regarding contraception...but such a bad Catholic when it comes to other things his church favors...

Like an increase of the minimum wage (Frothy voted against it)

YOu mean other than I lived with one for 11 years?

Sorry, man, Romney is going to lose Hispanics bigger than McCain did when he said he wouldn't vote for his own Amnesty plan.

JoeB, whether you have is not the point. The point is that we can't believe that you have because you don't tell the truth on the Board. You have been caught too many times to get a pass on this.

You simply do not know of what you write.

but found time to condemn george w. Bush.

When did he do that?

Wonderful: the Toddster and the JoeB arguing with each other. :lol:

a crazy comedy duo, those two :lol:

Forum List

Back