When Santorum tanks, who will the GOP turn to?

It is good to see the weirdos, which includes you, T, falling out amongst themselves.

It's reflection of the confusing on the far right. That's good for America.

Santorum is busy starting to fuck up his own chances:

News from The Associated Press

It might be time for a rational supporter to advise Santorum to (seriously) shut the fuck up on that kind of dopey crap.

Yeah...He should take James (Whare's mah gumbo?) Carville's advice and stick to..."It's the ECONOMY...stupid..."!

He is allowing himself to be dragged into a secondary issue...and a made up one from Obama...

Will they try to prop Romney up with a strong VP to help make him more palatable - or will they bring in a new face? Either way, they've got a big problem.

I'd worry about your own problems with your unpalatable candidate before you worry about the Republican's problem.

Santorum is busy starting to fuck up his own chances:

News from The Associated Press

It might be time for a rational supporter to advise Santorum to (seriously) shut the fuck up on that kind of dopey crap.

Agreed. He said libertarians believe in "no government." He's not the sharpest tool in the shed. It's his nomination to lose at this point. Paul's going to be a factor but can't win. Gingrich has too much baggage. Romney's a Democrat. But man, Sentorum is seriously trying to lose it, isn't he?

It is good to see the weirdos, which includes you, T, falling out amongst themselves.

But the far left, even though they are in the White House and lead the Senate and were recently Speaker aren't scary. It's just the far "right" we have to worry about. You know what it is, Jake. You don't care about the "far" but what you care about is opposing the "right."

JoeB, you have no idea of what you are talking about when it comes to Hispanics, quite obvious.

Go talk to Caaaammmmppppbeelllll and find out what your other half is thinking about on this.

YOu mean other than I lived with one for 11 years?

Sorry, man, Romney is going to lose Hispanics bigger than McCain did when he said he wouldn't vote for his own Amnesty plan.

JoeB, whether you have is not the point. The point is that we can't believe that you have because you don't tell the truth on the Board. You have been caught too many times to get a pass on this.

You simply do not know of what you write.

wow, that was like a totally convincing argument, man.

get back to me when you want to argue the point like a grownup...

Duly noted you couldn't refute the point.

But the far left, even though they are in the White House and lead the Senate and were recently Speaker aren't scary. It's just the far "right" we have to worry about. You know what it is, Jake. You don't care about the "far" but what you care about is opposing the "right."

I have no trouble with right of center, Boehner and folks like him. But folks like T and daveman and libertarian idiots like you, then, yeah, I have a problem with far out weirdos like you.

I can't do a thing here about lefties before election time, but I sure can make sure, and have for many years, that the GOP leadership and candidates here is a clean, American right of center group without the far righty weirdos.

I am proud of that.

I have no trouble with right of center, Boehner and folks like him. But folks like T and daveman and libertarian idiots like you, then, yeah, I have a problem with far out weirdos like you.
Yes, I believe people should run their own lives, you want government to do it. I'm a complete loon....

I can't do a thing here about lefties before election time

Yet you not only don't mention the far left, but actually endlessly defend far left loons, like the Marxist in chief.

I sure can make sure, and have for many years, that the GOP leadership and candidates here is a clean, American right of center group without the far righty weirdos.

I am proud of that.

Yep, you're a Republican...and I'm Goldie Hawn...

I can't do a thing here about lefties before election time, but I sure can make sure, and have for many years, that the GOP leadership and candidates here is a clean, American right of center group without the far righty weirdos.

I am proud of that.
I am NOW Libertarian...Gracie? Really? STOP the presses IMMEDIATELY. The Fakester has with one post re-projected my entire LIFE...:eusa_hand:

*Fucking moron*

Joe, you have no point. That is the point.

Um, no, I had a clear point that I defined.

McCain did fairly poorly with Hispanics. 69-31 compared to Bush-43's 55-45.

Bush and McCain made efforts to court Hispanic voters, even advocated amnesty and promoted them within their organizations.

Romney -

1) Belongs to a whackadoo religion that says that brown skin is a curse from God.

2) Demagogued the illegal alien issue to beat on Perry and Gingrich.

3) Employed illegal aliens himself, until he discovered he was running for office for Pete's Sake.

Now, there is a lot of room for growth for the GOP with Hispanics. (As opposed to African Americans, who are largely a lost cause for the GOP.) But we don't get there with this guy.

NOw, let's see if you can argue THE POINTS, instead of just making personal attacks, FakeSnarkey...

We are not running McCain or Bush or your buddy, Perry. We are running Romney, Paul, Newt, and Santorum. Romney will do better with Hispanics than Rick.

You are voting dem regardless of who the GOP runs so we know why you don't want Romney.

He can beat Obama.

Will they try to prop Romney up with a strong VP to help make him more palatable - or will they bring in a new face? Either way, they've got a big problem.

Perhaps Palin or Cain? That would be cool.

I am proud of that.

You’ve got your work cut out for you – big time.

Those attacking you as a ‘RINO’ is evidence of that.

I’m afraid the GOP is too addicted to the Kool-Aid of rightist extremism and social conservatism and the votes it believes they garner.

Good luck, you’ll need it.

Perhaps Palin or Cain? That would be cool.

To whom?

Joe, you have no point. That is the point.

Um, no, I had a clear point that I defined.

McCain did fairly poorly with Hispanics. 69-31 compared to Bush-43's 55-45.

Bush and McCain made efforts to court Hispanic voters, even advocated amnesty and promoted them within their organizations.

Romney -

1) Belongs to a whackadoo religion that says that brown skin is a curse from God.

2) Demagogued the illegal alien issue to beat on Perry and Gingrich.

3) Employed illegal aliens himself, until he discovered he was running for office for Pete's Sake.

Now, there is a lot of room for growth for the GOP with Hispanics. (As opposed to African Americans, who are largely a lost cause for the GOP.) But we don't get there with this guy.

NOw, let's see if you can argue THE POINTS, instead of just making personal attacks, FakeSnarkey...

If there is an American that does not indirectly employ a boat load of illegal immigrants here and Chinks over there then let me be the first to shake his hand.

Forum List

Back