When republicans complain about single moms getting food stamps, why don’t they consider the well-being of the child?

Sure they do. How do you think they got there?

They got there because they had no other choices. Many have emotional problems or mental illness. In the USA, military veterans have a very high level of homelessness compared to citizens in general. When you see a lot of homelessness in certain classes or types of people, it's never because they made choices, it's because they have no other choice.

Poverty, mental illness, drug abuse, survivors of physical and sexual abuse, lack of affordable housing - all are contributing factors to homelessness.

Yes, our federal government needs the private sector, without a doubt. However, whether it needs privately owned business enterprises or not is debatable, because a system can be in place that encourages people to create worker-owned cooperatives. Right now if I, with ten other worker-owners of a company, walk into a bank's loan department or into a government SBA office, with a business plan for a worker-cooperative, I won't get the loan, even if I and my partners, have great credit. They don't help cooperatives, because the ruling class considers them dangerous. They compete well, due to the lower overhead costs of running them. Worker-owned cooperatives are generally not started to make people rich but simply to create some job security and get paid a living wage. The profits of a cooperative are the overhead of a privately owned business, so cooperatives have a competitive edge. We really don't need privately owned business enterprises, we could replace them with democratically run worker-cooperatives.

In my time as a local driver, I seen our customers companies close up or merge with another. The old man dies and gives the kids the business, and they run it into the ground.

Running a company isn't something everybody can do. In fact most of us couldn't do it. It's just like large sums of money like the lottery. Books have been written about people who's lottery winning was the worst thing to happen to them in their lives. Not everybody can handle large sums of money. It will only get them in trouble.

Yes but the nation needs leftwing progressives now than ever before.

Why is that, not enough people illegally crossing our border? Not enough waste of money like 83,000 IRS agents and climate change nonsense? Gasoline not high enough? Suburban areas not destroyed enough by bringing in lowlifes to live there? Taxes not high enough? Taliban doesn't have enough of our military gear? Inflation not high enough?

You're going to pay anyways, and so am I. You keep them there at the county psych, don't release them. Build camps, where they are forced to live in a structured environment. It's not prison, but it's a psych-camp, with some discipline, and programs. It doesn't have to be expensive. Abandon them and they cost more.

Back in the 70's Geraldo had his own weekly show. He went to the nut houses we had at the time. As an attorney, he concluded that these places people were committed to were what he called crime-less prisons and it's unconstitutional. Eventually a case was made in court where the leftist judges agreed with the concept, and the mental institutions had to unlock the doors and let them go free if they wanted.

Thanks to left-wing policies, those people are growing in numbers and nobody to care for them. So before you try and bring back these camps you're talking about, you need a constitutional amendment first.

Perhaps they hate America because the US government pours billions of dollars into the Jewish Zionist state of Israhell and supports its theft and occupation of Palestinian lands and the murder of countless Palestinians? What you said about the Palestinian authorities, assuming it is true and not just Israeli and American rhetoric against Palestinians to legitimize their crimes against them, is completely irrelevant even if it's true. That situation would be a symptom of the crimes committed against the Palestinians by Jewish Zionist settlers and their American ally.

Oh gee, a commie who has joined forces with Islamists, the common denominator being hatred and destruction of America.

Not to mention they post a bullshit propaganda map of Palestinian land loss from terrorist loving websites, when there was never a Palestinian state, people, culture, currency or ownership of land. Also, apparently commies are ignorant of the fact that some Muslim states are the only countries that openly practice apartheid aka Shariah law which considers non Muslims and women inferior in the eyes of allah and by law. And let’s not say anything what your fate will be as a communist in a Muslim country, if you’re lucky you get to chose the method of execution and no torture beforehand.

There are some outright lies in these maps, to be sure. But the most egregious falsehoods transcend mere lies. They emerge from a more general and quite deliberate refusal to differentiate between private property and sovereign land, as well as a total erasure of any political context.

This final point is especially crucial. It goes to the question of whether the Palestinians actually “lost” this land and the context of that alleged “loss.” We could quite easily, for example, make a panel of maps showing German “land loss” in the first half of the 20th century. It would be geographically accurate but, without the political context, it would tell a completely misleading story amounting to a flat-out lie. And that is precisely what these maps are: A lie.

1661823002311.jpeg

Apartheid – against non-Muslims and also against Muslim women – is actively enforced in the Muslim countries which surround it. In fact, apartheid is part of every Islamic state by definition. That is because “an Islamic state is essentially an ideological state, and is thus radically different from a national state,” writes Samuel Shahid in “Rights of Non-Muslims in an Islamic State.”

Islamic ideology intentionally institutionalizes discrimination against people according to their religious affiliations (believers and non-believers) and segregation between men and women.

In an Islamic state, non-Muslims (“dhimmis”) are considered inferior to Muslims; dhimmis, even those native to the country, are not allowed to hold citizenship. Responsibility for policy and administration “should rest primarily with those who believe in the Islamic ideology,” according to Shahid. Religious freedom is non-existent.

In an Islamic state, dhimmis must pay Jizya (a special penalty or tax) to the government as a calculated symbol of humiliation and submission. Jizya necessarily prevents dhimmis from being an essential part of the community. How could dhimmis feel welcome in their own country, among their own people, under their own government, knowing that they must submit to this humiliation? Even if a dhimmi embraces Islam, the obligation to pay Jizya is not automatically abrogated, making the Islamic caste system nearly unalterable.

Among restrictions on dhimmis are the following: they may not build churches, temples or synagogues; they may not pray or read their sacred books out loud at home or in churches, lest Muslims hear their prayers; they may not print their religious books or sell them in public places and markets; they may not install a cross even inside their homes or churches since it is considered a symbol of infidelity; they may not broadcast or display their ceremonial religious rituals on radio or television or use the media or publish any picture of their religious ceremonies in newspapers and magazines; they may not congregate in the streets during their religious festivals; they may not enlist in the army unless there is indispensable need for them in which case they are not allowed to assume leadership positions but are considered mercenaries; and they can not be issued licenses to carry weapons.

A dhimmi, regarded as an infidel, cannot testify against any Muslim regardless of his moral credibility. Muslims cannot work for dhimmi employers. It is not permissible for a Christian to be in charge of Muslims by the virtue of the Islamic belief in the superiority of Muslims over others.

Back in the 70's Geraldo had his own weekly show. He went to the nut houses we had at the time. As an attorney, he concluded that these places people were committed to were what he called crime-less prisons and it's unconstitutional. Eventually a case was made in court where the leftist judges agreed with the concept, and the mental institutions had to unlock the doors and let them go free if they wanted.

Thanks to left-wing policies, those people are growing in numbers and nobody to care for them. So before you try and bring back these camps you're talking about, you need a constitutional amendment first.

Both Democrats and Republicans are responsible for this:

Not just liberals. The spirit or temperament of both the right and left are needed to solve what you see in those videos. The law and order-oriented governance of the right coupled with the compassion and non-judgmental-oriented charity of the left. Both polarities or approaches are required to effectively resolve this problem. Sure we want to house everyone but we can't house them if they're going to turn the housing unit into a giant crackhouse. So it's not just handing keys to the homeless, and allowing them to do whatever they want, they have to comply with the rules, and if they break them. they're disciplined.

Modern, clean housing, with everything a person or family needs to get back on their feet (access to healthcare, counseling, AA/NA meetings, vocational job training, job opportunities..etc) or continue behaving like a knucklehead and go to drug rehab camp, psych ward/camp, or prison, if they commit violent crimes or start selling drugs (i.e. capital crime). Sidewalks, streets, homeless encampments, living under a bridge, all of that is stopped immediately. There is no excuse now. They can't say that society doesn't care, they don't have the help they need. etc, BS. They have every opportunity now to get their lives back and if they choose to continue hurting themselves and everyone around them, they are committed. Tough love/right-left.

Last edited:
Your biased, random opinions about people you see in a super market does not somehow represent reality. I mean obviously you can’t even give factual information to back up what you’re saying. You know know nothing about these people you see. You do get that right?
Biased? From the dude stereotyping Republicans?

Giggle

Silly lie. Most think up to 16 weeks is ok. Some severe birth defects can't be tested for until 16 weeks. You're an example why this should be between a woman and her doctor.
“Think” doesn’t count, the law does. Before the recent decision, a woman could literally abort a fetus up to the day it was born and sometimes after. And in some states like CA or NY it is still like that.

The Left had its chance to limit it to 15 weeks, like most of Europe. The case was elevated to the Supreme Court exactly for this reason, the state wanted to limit it to 15 weeks and the Democrats sued.

Besides, you do realize that in your beloved Muslim / Palestinian hellholes, abortion is illegal and punishable by death in some states.

I love how they try to sound smart and in the process they prove their utter ignorance and stupidity.

Oh gee, a commie who has joined forces with Islamists, the common denominator being hatred and destruction of America.

Not to mention they post a bullshit propaganda map of Palestinian land loss from terrorist loving websites, when there was never a Palestinian state, people, culture, currency or ownership of land. Also, apparently commies are ignorant of the fact that some Muslim states are the only countries that openly practice apartheid aka Shariah law which considers non Muslims and women inferior in the eyes of allah and by law. And let’s not say anything what your fate will be as a communist in a Muslim country, if you’re lucky you get to chose the method of execution and no torture beforehand.

There are some outright lies in these maps, to be sure. But the most egregious falsehoods transcend mere lies. They emerge from a more general and quite deliberate refusal to differentiate between private property and sovereign land, as well as a total erasure of any political context.

This final point is especially crucial. It goes to the question of whether the Palestinians actually “lost” this land and the context of that alleged “loss.” We could quite easily, for example, make a panel of maps showing German “land loss” in the first half of the 20th century. It would be geographically accurate but, without the political context, it would tell a completely misleading story amounting to a flat-out lie. And that is precisely what these maps are: A lie.

View attachment 689016

Apartheid – against non-Muslims and also against Muslim women – is actively enforced in the Muslim countries which surround it. In fact, apartheid is part of every Islamic state by definition. That is because “an Islamic state is essentially an ideological state, and is thus radically different from a national state,” writes Samuel Shahid in “Rights of Non-Muslims in an Islamic State.”

Islamic ideology intentionally institutionalizes discrimination against people according to their religious affiliations (believers and non-believers) and segregation between men and women.

In an Islamic state, non-Muslims (“dhimmis”) are considered inferior to Muslims; dhimmis, even those native to the country, are not allowed to hold citizenship. Responsibility for policy and administration “should rest primarily with those who believe in the Islamic ideology,” according to Shahid. Religious freedom is non-existent.

In an Islamic state, dhimmis must pay Jizya (a special penalty or tax) to the government as a calculated symbol of humiliation and submission. Jizya necessarily prevents dhimmis from being an essential part of the community. How could dhimmis feel welcome in their own country, among their own people, under their own government, knowing that they must submit to this humiliation? Even if a dhimmi embraces Islam, the obligation to pay Jizya is not automatically abrogated, making the Islamic caste system nearly unalterable.

Among restrictions on dhimmis are the following: they may not build churches, temples or synagogues; they may not pray or read their sacred books out loud at home or in churches, lest Muslims hear their prayers; they may not print their religious books or sell them in public places and markets; they may not install a cross even inside their homes or churches since it is considered a symbol of infidelity; they may not broadcast or display their ceremonial religious rituals on radio or television or use the media or publish any picture of their religious ceremonies in newspapers and magazines; they may not congregate in the streets during their religious festivals; they may not enlist in the army unless there is indispensable need for them in which case they are not allowed to assume leadership positions but are considered mercenaries; and they can not be issued licenses to carry weapons.

A dhimmi, regarded as an infidel, cannot testify against any Muslim regardless of his moral credibility. Muslims cannot work for dhimmi employers. It is not permissible for a Christian to be in charge of Muslims by the virtue of the Islamic belief in the superiority of Muslims over others.

I'm against all abuse, whether it's being committed by Zionist Jews or Islamic fundamentalists. Unfortunately, Israel with the US has been supporting Islamists:

Last edited:
Why is that, not enough people illegally crossing our border? Not enough waste of money like 83,000 IRS agents and climate change nonsense? Gasoline not high enough? Suburban areas not destroyed enough by bringing in lowlifes to live there? Taxes not high enough? Taliban doesn't have enough of our military gear? Inflation not high enough?
Lol god you people really need to shut about this 83,000 IRS agents shit. The actual facts on that are, as usual, not what republicans claim them to be.

Lol god you people really need to shut about this 83,000 IRS agents shit. The actual facts on that are, as usual, not what republicans claim them to be.

Right. I suppose the next thing you're going to tell us is it isn't going to put us 80 billion in the hole either.

They got there because they had no other choices. Many have emotional problems or mental illness. In the USA, military veterans have a very high level of homelessness compared to citizens in general. When you see a lot of homelessness in certain classes or types of people, it's never because they made choices, it's because they have no other choice.

Poverty, mental illness, drug abuse, survivors of physical and sexual abuse, lack of affordable housing - all are contributing factors to homelessness.
Oh fk off Canadian

Right. I suppose the next thing you're going to tell us is it isn't going to put us 80 billion in the hole either.
Why do you guys only care about spending when democrats do it? You do know Trump blew up the deficit right? That orange, whiny little bitch doesn’t give two fucks about your tax dollars.

Both Democrats and Republicans are responsible for this:

Not just liberals. The spirit or temperament of both the right and left are needed to solve what you see in those videos. The law and order-oriented governance of the right coupled with the compassion and non-judgmental-oriented charity of the left. Both polarities or approaches are required to effectively resolve this problem. Sure we want to house everyone but we can't house them if they're going to turn the housing unit into a giant crackhouse. So it's not just handing keys to the homeless, and allowing them to do whatever they want, they have to comply with the rules, and if they break them. they're disciplined.

Modern, clean housing, with everything a person or family needs to get back on their feet (access to healthcare, counseling, AA/NA meetings, vocational job training, job opportunities..etc) or continue behaving like a knucklehead and go to drug rehab camp, psych ward/camp, or prison, if they commit violent crimes or start selling drugs (i.e. capital crime). Sidewalks, streets, homeless encampments, living under a bridge, all of that is stopped immediately. There is no excuse now. They can't say that society doesn't care, they don't have the help they need. etc, BS. They have every opportunity now to get their lives back and if they choose to continue hurting themselves and everyone around them, they are committed. Tough love/right-left.

So what charity do you operate that's going to provide these things for the homeless? Because again, we are 30 trillion in the hole and growing from nonsense like climate change, more IRS agent, and the funding of the Kennedy center.

A couple of years ago I came across a little money. I usually don't donate to charities because it's like putting out a bowl of milk every night on your porch. Before you know it every stray cat in the neighborhood is by your back patio door. But I felt it's something God would want me to do.

So I wanted to give to what I had the most passion for which is the homeless. I searched and searched homeless charities and became disheartened. Then I came across a church. They send their parishioners out with donated products to provide the homeless with clothing, food, tents, sleeping bags and so on. They didn't insist on sobriety, joining the church, housing the homeless, they just made their outdoor life as comfortable as possible. I ran out, got a money order, and sent that church some money. I'm sure every dime I gave them went to the homeless without anybody taking a cut like the other places I searched.

We don't need government, sobriety camps, rehab centers. If it's something you really care about, it's the people that will deliver.

Those moms aren't getting abortions because they need those little teensy money makers. And that welfare/ebt/whatever else they're getting is pretty substantial cause I"VE SEEN their grocery carts every month. but you go ahead. Keep spouting this bullshit.
Section 8 housing, subsidized utilities, free phone, EBT, SNAP, food bank, kids get 2 sometimes 3 meals a day at school, stores donate clothes, shoes and school supplies. Smart mothers who know their way around have at least one claimed mentally disabled child so they can get that SSI check. Some women might truly be in need. Most are scamming.

Section 8 housing, subsidized utilities, free phone, EBT, SNAP, food bank, kids get 2 sometimes 3 meals a day at school, stores donate clothes, shoes and school supplies. Smart mothers who know their way around have at least one claimed mentally disabled child so they can get that SSI check. Some women might truly be in need. Most are scamming.
Don't forget WIC. Lots of free baby stuff there.

Why do you guys only care about spending when democrats do it? You do know Trump blew up the deficit right? That orange, whiny little bitch doesn’t give two fucks about your tax dollars.

Trump spent two years under a Republican House (you know, the people that actually spend money) and two years under the Communist House. You can't lay the blame on spending totally on the President since he only signs the bill, and the Communists have had control over the House since 2018.

That said, much of Trump's spending went to rebuilding our military DumBama let go to hell. Everybody in the country is better off with a strong military--not just Republican voters. As for the rest, Trump couldn't get anything through since 2018 if he didn't agree to give the Communists things they wanted as well.

The spending going on now doesn't benefit all American people. In fact it works against many of us like the IRS agents. The spending taking place now is designed to give only Democrat voters the things they want. In other words, vote buying which Trump didn't do. And don't say tax cuts to big business because many of our wealthiest business people are diehard Democrats.

And you omitted the school lunch program which morphed into school breakfast, lunch and dinner even during summer months when school is out of session.

Forum List

Back