When Obama Wins, Will Whites Get Credit?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
If (or when) Obama is president, what will be the effect on how whites are regarded by the elite? Will they say, "Obama was elected with X percent of the white vote. It never would have happened except for the number of whites who voted for him. Therefore, whites aren't racist."

I ask, because A LOT of whites are sure as hell hoping that if Obama is elected, they'll be off the hook from the racist accusation. So, is their gambit even going to pay off? If Obama is elected president, but whites are STILL ridden as the evil characters of our society, then it wouldn't have been worth it, right? Might as well have voted for the white man.

I don't know, but I tend to think whites will NOT get credit. Affirmative action will remain. Whites will still be blamed for black problems. Etc. Blacks are NOT going to cheer whites or go up to random whites and say, "Thanks, whitey. You're not so bad!" Nah. Won't happen. But a lot of whites think they'll be able to stroll through Harlem after the election without fear of getting their ass kicked. But by then, blacks will say, "hey, whitey, I'm going to kick your ass but good now... who'll stop me? We got the president!"

Last edited:
If (or when) Obama is president, what will be the effect on how whites are regarded by the elite? Will they say, "Obama was elected with X percent of the white vote. It never would have happened except for the number of whites who voted for him. Therefore, whites aren't racist."

I ask, because A LOT of whites are sure as hell hoping that if Obama is elected, they'll be off the hook from the racist accusation. So, is their gambit even going to pay off? If Obama is elected president, but whites are STILL ridden as the evil characters of our society, then it wouldn't have been worth it, right? Might as well have voted for the white man.

I don't know, but I tend to think whites will NOT get credit. Affirmative action will remain. Whites will still be blamed for black problems. Etc. Blacks are NOT going to cheer whites or go up to random whites and say, "Thanks, whitey. You're not so bad!" Nah. Won't happen. But a lot of whites think they'll be able to stroll through Harlem after the election without fear of getting their ass kicked. But by then, blacks will say, "hey, whitey, I'm going to kick your ass but good now... who'll stop me? We got the president!"

That's not the point----guilty whites will feel better.

Forum List

Back