Profiting from Hate

MasterChief

Dec 6, 2007
Black Americans, you are being played for fools. Some of your leaders are stoking the flames of racial hatred by blaming WHITES for all your troubles. Many blacks are buying into it, while the leaders are laughing all the way to the bank.

Come on, think about it. People like Rev. Wright blame whites for all the trouble in the black community and promote the black theology of James Cones who said..."There will be no peace in America until whites begin to hate their whiteness..." Statements like that sell books and create inflammatory sermons that refuse to look a personal responsibility, education and work ethic. Like cotton candy, it tastes good at first but will eventually rot your teeth. But look beyond the words. When Rev. Wright retires, where does he go? Does he buy a house in a black neighborhood? NO, he buys a house in an exclusive white golf course community. If whites are so evil, why would you want to live among them? Why not take the millions of dollars and continue to serve your people in another capacity? If you truly love a people, you'll eat, sleep, work and die among them like Mother Theressa.

We all know about Jessie Jackson. He's made a business out of white hate and stoking the flames of racial anomisity.

How did Barack Obama become a millionaire? By writing a book decrying his struggle to overcame racism yet down playing his American middle class values he learned from his mom and grandparents. He used the book as launching pad for high office. Who else wrote a book about his struggle and used it a launching pad for high office?

So come on people. Look beyond the rhetoric and see how people are profiting from racial hate and using you to enrich themselves.

Are you guys getting ready to go to a Clan meeting?

Well, Sunni Man, what exactly IS the explanation for the co-existence of...

1. Whites are evil
2. Blacks demand to live with whites

I mean, how can we have both? If whitey really is the devil, wouldn't blacks want to get away from them? Why haven't they? What is stopping them from moving back to Africa, where it's ALL BLACK?

Or, if you don't want to engage in any actual thought, just start yelling about the KKK. That works pretty well these days.

What was said is not true?

I didn't get a chance to read it all, I had to get out, the stink was overwhelming me and I had no BA with me.

I'll get one and see if I can stay a bit longer and read it.

Okay, that's better, sorry if my typing is muffled, it woud be the BA apparatus. Okay what we do have, let me have a look.

Okay, just opinion then, no facts. Oh well, opinion is fine.

But I still thought I was in stormfront...ewwwwwwwwwwww....it's a bit like drinking absinthe, once, never again.

I didn't get a chance to read it all, I had to get out, the stink was overwhelming me and I had no BA with me.

I'll get one and see if I can stay a bit longer and read it.

Okay, that's better, sorry if my typing is muffled, it woud be the BA apparatus. Okay what we do have, let me have a look.

Okay, just opinion then, no facts. Oh well, opinion is fine.

But I still thought I was in stormfront...ewwwwwwwwwwww....it's a bit like drinking absinthe, once, never again.

Wow all that aggrandizement for three posts. And they each espouse fact, by the way.

Wow all that aggrandizement for three posts. And they each espouse fact, by the way.

No facts there Glock, just a lot of spew. Reminds me of pub closing time in an outback town I used to work in. Vomit everywhere.

Funny though how in they come, spew and rush out again.

They don't stick around to defend their position, if I can use a dignified word for this stuff.

No facts there Glock, just a lot of spew. Reminds me of pub closing time in an outback town I used to work in. Vomit everywhere.

Funny though how in they come, spew and rush out again.

They don't stick around to defend their position, if I can use a dignified word for this stuff.

The two others can defend themselves, but as yet you haven't addressed the points made, just spewed hate towards them.

With regards specifically to my post, what part is not fact? My best black friend is a self employed businessman, married with kids in college, middle income, socially and fiscally conservative, in short, your typical Republican voter. Yet he'll always vote Democrat, along with 90% of blacks. That's a fact.

Behold the true base of the republican party!

be proud , be very proud.
Wrong-o as usual:

6056d1223479189-david-gergen-says-obama-could-lose-because-of-his-blackness-rebels-for-obama.jpg

Black Americans, you are being played for fools. Some of your leaders are stoking the flames of racial hatred by blaming WHITES for all your troubles. Many blacks are buying into it, while the leaders are laughing all the way to the bank.

Come on, think about it. People like Rev. Wright blame whites for all the trouble in the black community and promote the black theology of James Cones who said..."There will be no peace in America until whites begin to hate their whiteness..." Statements like that sell books and create inflammatory sermons that refuse to look a personal responsibility, education and work ethic. Like cotton candy, it tastes good at first but will eventually rot your teeth. But look beyond the words. When Rev. Wright retires, where does he go? Does he buy a house in a black neighborhood? NO, he buys a house in an exclusive white golf course community. If whites are so evil, why would you want to live among them? Why not take the millions of dollars and continue to serve your people in another capacity? If you truly love a people, you'll eat, sleep, work and die among them like Mother Theressa.

We all know about Jessie Jackson. He's made a business out of white hate and stoking the flames of racial anomisity.

How did Barack Obama become a millionaire? By writing a book decrying his struggle to overcame racism yet down playing his American middle class values he learned from his mom and grandparents. He used the book as launching pad for high office. Who else wrote a book about his struggle and used it a launching pad for high office?

So come on people. Look beyond the rhetoric and see how people are profiting from racial hate and using you to enrich themselves.

How can you claim this is all true?

The guy talks about black failure to achieve and then attacks a pastor for mentioning the black plight in a church with a mixed race congregation that is comprised of many very affluent blacks along with others who are affluent in the chicago area.
Did it keep these affluent blacks from excelling?
You act as if all he ever preached of is black plight.

Im so sick of conservative white people telling blacks to never talk about this countrys history.

Where do you get off telling people they need to stop talking about their families history?

Are the Jew next? They can never talk about the holocost again?

Last edited:
The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political "football game" that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives.

Politically the American Negro is nothing but a football and the white liberals control this mentally dead ball through tricks of tokenism: false promises of integration and civil rights. In this profitable game of deceiving and exploiting the political politician of the American Negro, those white liberals have the willing cooperation of the Negro civil rights leaders. These "leaders" sell out our people for just a few crumbs of token recognition and token gains. These "leaders" are satisfied with token victories and token progress because they themselves are nothing but token leaders.

Malcolm X

Forum List

Back