When is rape not a crime?

well,, if one is convicted of having sex with a minor then one has in fact committed the criminal act of statutory rape!

Sure, he committed rape. But that's not what he was convicted of.

think,,, convicted of sex with a minor equal conviction of statutory rape. Because sex with any minor is defined as statutory rape. how can you not be convicted of rape if you have had sex with an underage person who cannot legally give consent? doesn't make sense. just semantics

That's bullshit.

If she had had sex with a 14 y/o the State would have not prosecuted anyone. What is the difference between screwing a 14 y/o and a 50 y/o?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

[/B]
Mr Fucktard Sir. familiarize yourself with the FACTS then post:

The New Yorker Magazine

"Unlike some who minimize Polanski’s offense in arguing for his release, I am morally outraged and disgusted by the facts of his crime. Polanski didn’t flee judgment, however—he pled guilty to a crime, under a plea-bargain agreement. I would have had no problem with Polanski being found guilty, back then, of a more serious offense and serving a long jail term for what he did. But that’s not what happened; the prosecution didn’t seek any such sentence; it sought probation, Polanski pled guilty under those terms, and fled to France only after learning of Judge Laurence Rittenband’s plan (as detailed in the documentary “Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired”) to override the agreement, after illegal consultation with another prosecutor uninvolved in the case, and imprison him for a long time."

You defend child rapists, you have gone to the lowest level on the totem pole.

You defend Legal Lynching , you have gone to the lowest level on the totem pole.

U.S. Constitution: Fifth Amendment

Fifth Amendment - Rights of Persons

Amendment Text | Annotations

No person shall ..... be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; .

This guy should win an award for being thick as a brick.

once again:

HE ADMITTED IT

I'll bypass the semantics(yes it was rape) but does the statue of limitation apply here since it's been so long. Also the victim doesn't want any charges pressed, even though she did back then.

with a 13 year old??????

In Spain, Japan and Mexico 13 y/o can consent to sex. Do 13 y/o in those jurisdictions mature faster than Californians? Are the young ladies in those jurisdiction being harmed as a matter of fact?

Or are California Laws adopted by the West Coast Chapter of the American Taliban?

Now to try the apples and oranges justification. Now you are just making me sick.

Why do you want Mr Polanski incarcerated?

Are you an evil feminazi and believe that sex between men and women is always rape?

Or you are evil and want to punish guys because you are over 40 are still a virgin.

Or you are evil because as a religionist you believe that sex is dirty.

Take your pick.

Stupid shit delted to save space

Hey asshole, familarize yourself with reality.

HE ADMITTED IT.

Stupid fuck.

Look dumb ass, I take that English comprehension is not your forte. What is your native language so I can translate the news article.

He agree to plead guilty IF IF IF IF he was sentenced to probation. A corrupt judge reneged on the deal so the guilty plead is null and void.

Asshole, I wasn't talking about his plea, he's admitted it for years, that's why he hid in Europe.

You are a rape supporter and a sick fuck, hopefully they will snip your balls off so you can't pollute the planent further.

Stupid shit delted to save space

HE ADMITTED IT.

Stupid fuck.

Look dumb ass, I take that English comprehension is not your forte. What is your native language so I can translate the news article.

He agree to plead guilty IF IF IF IF he was sentenced to probation. A corrupt judge reneged on the deal so the guilty plead is null and void.

according to this account a deal was never made.

Following his indictment on various sex charges, Polanski agreed to a plea deal that spared him prison time (he had spent about 45 days in jail during a court-ordered psychiatric evaluation). But when it seemed that a Superior Court judge might not honor the deal--and sentence Polanski to prison--the director fled the country.

from the smoking gun article.

take that back,, a deal was made.

Last edited:
I don't see how any reasonable person can defend what Polanski did. His actions were both criminal and morally reprehensible. I agree with those that state that even if he didn't feel justice was being served, he always had the right to appeal.
its incredible that ANYONE can defend his actions

This guy should win an award for being thick as a brick.

once again:

HE ADMITTED IT

You know, when I opened this thread I thought this would be something that we all could agree on... I'm actually surprised that there are some sick fuckers that think sex with young children is okey-doke...

Thanks God we have laws to counter these sick bastards...

HE ADMITTED IT.

Stupid fuck.

Asshole, I wasn't talking about his plea, he's admitted it for years, that's why he hid in Europe.

So why the fuck didn't you provide a link, retard?

You support legal lynching and are a sick fuck. Hopefully they will snip your balls off so you can't pollute the planet further.

think,,, convicted of sex with a minor equal conviction of statutory rape. Because sex with any minor is defined as statutory rape. how can you not be convicted of rape if you have had sex with an underage person who cannot legally give consent? doesn't make sense. just semantics

That's bullshit.

If she had had sex with a 14 y/o the State would have not prosecuted anyone. What is the difference between screwing a 14 y/o and a 50 y/o?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You are a sicko.

That's bullshit.

You want to bet they wouldn't have? They would have prosecuted the boy and not her, but that's another can of worms.

In Spain, Japan and Mexico 13 y/o can consent to sex. Do 13 y/o in those jurisdictions mature faster than Californians? Are the young ladies in those jurisdiction being harmed as a matter of fact?

Or are California Laws adopted by the West Coast Chapter of the American Taliban?

Now to try the apples and oranges justification. Now you are just making me sick.

Why do you want Mr Polanski incarcerated?

Are you an evil feminazi and believe that sex between men and women is always rape?

Or you are evil and want to punish guys because you are over 40 are still a virgin.

Or you are evil because as a religionist you believe that sex is dirty.

Take your pick.

You are pure evil. He fucked a child, there is nothing right about that no matter how much you twist and project. He should just be put in front of a firing squad.

Forum List

Back