When is rape not a crime?

you are basically asking is, is there a time limit on right and wrong.

If you kill a man, and not get caught for 50 years, is he any less dead?

Crime is crime..

Again dickhead, show me where a crime was committed as a matter of fact.

Show me where she was harmed as a matter of fact.

She knows that during a trial the facts of the case are going to be finally disclosed and therefore wants the charges dismissed.

Crime is crime..

She knows that during a trial the facts of the case are going to be finally disclosed and therefore wants the charges dismissed.

He coerced a child into sex using drugs and alcohol, the fact that she was a child makes is worse and sick. He committed a crime, no matter how you spin it. He broke the law, period.

Crime is crime..

The only dickhead here is you fuckface.

You marked yourself for what you are agnes, enjoy being the pariah you now are child rape supporter.

Now do not think that this post condones child rape, like contumacious here.Or makes any excuse for this piece of shit Polanski,

Where have I condone RAPE - the act of FORCEFULLY having sex with another individual?

Why shouldn't Roman Polanski receive DUE PROCESS OF LAW?

So you think that unless there is violence it's not rape? That's even worse.

Either violence or the threat thereof, otherwise HOW did the encounter occurred?!?!?!?

Where have I condone RAPE - the act of FORCEFULLY having sex with another individual?

Why shouldn't Roman Polanski receive DUE PROCESS OF LAW?

So you think that unless there is violence it's not rape? That's even worse.

Either violence or the threat thereof, otherwise HOW did the encounter occurred?!?!?!?

You are scum, it's simple now, you have absolutely no sympathy for your own species.

Current list of people who I hope and pray will be ass raped and the assailent will not be charged:

Contumacious

Crime is crime..

The only dickhead here is you fuckface.

You marked yourself for what you are agnes, enjoy being the pariah you now are child rape supporter.

It took you an hour to finally admit that you are intellectually challenged? That you don't know you ass from a hole in the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took you an hour to finally admit that you are intellectually challenged? That you don't know you ass from a hole in the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep dreaming child rape enabler.

It will be a great day when your ass is penitrated over and over and we all laugh while the guy walks scott free.

Before getting into the point that juvenile court records aren't public record, I've actually seen cases very much along those lines. I'm pretty sure most other people in this thread have as well.

Are you saying that you know of cases where a 14 y/o was prosecuted for having sex with a 13 y/o?

I know of a case where a 15 year old was prosecuted for having sex with a 13 year old.

You are scum, it's simple now, you have absolutely no sympathy for your own species.

I believe that Mr. Polanski is human, so you are scum, it's simple now, you have absolutely no sympathy for your own species.

He broke the law, so of course he isn't of the same species as me, I don't break the law. He deserves worse for what he did and how he did it, simple, he got off easy.

It will be a great day when your ass is penitrated over and over and we all laugh while the guy walks scott free.

Come on admit that you are grand standing for your parole officer - were you convicted of child abuse and now must show the world that you are reformed?!?!?!?!?

Come on admit that you are grand standing for your parole officer - were you convicted of child abuse and now must show the world that you are reformed?!?!?!?!?

If you had a brain, I would say it works in a strange way, but this thread is proof that you don't have one, so I can't.

Projecting won't help you, ped cheerleader.

It will be halrious, I hope they film it while you scream as the guy reams your colon over and over, and you are helpless to stop it.

They should even have a soundtrack of someone reading from 'the best defense' while you beg him to stop, but he doesn't stop, and then he jets to Europe while you lie there crying.

I believe that Mr. Polanski is human, so you are scum, it's simple now, you have absolutely no sympathy for your own species.

He broke the law, so of course he isn't of the same species as me, I don't break the law. He deserves worse for what he did and how he did it, simple, he got off easy.

So a defendant accused of rape is automatically guilty as charged - he should be executed - the State may dispense with a trial. But you are human.:eek::eek:

So a defendant accused of rape is automatically guilty as charged - he should be executed - the State may dispense with a trial. But you are human.:eek::eek:

There was evidence, I read the transcripts.

You cried when John Couey died, admit it.

If you had a brain, I would say it works in a strange way, but this thread is proof that you don't have one, so I can't.

So in order to for me to show you that I have a brain I must agree that he be legally lynched, right?

But you are human....:eek::eek:

So in order to for me to show you that I have a brain I must agree that he be legally lynched, right?

But you are human....:eek::eek:

He admitted it, there is a ton of evidence to support the claims, he is guilty, period.

Forum List

Back