When Is It Racism...And When Is It Memorex?

My personal opinion...
Why black people, particularly suburban, are generally at the worst end of practically every demographic statistic:

40% - Liberal social policies of the 60's-80's (and restarted by Obama)
40% - Their own culture, and personal choices
10% - Racism

Poor people, in general, are impacted by liberal social policies such as transfer payments. Not due to their color, but rather, their economic CLASS. At the time social policies or liberalism/Great society programs went into high gear, the consequences of racism had already rendered blacks 3 times poorer than whites. Hence, poor people were drawn to liberalism as a relief from poverty and racism created disproportionate poverty among blacks. In other words, if liberalism is the cause then what was the cause that rendered blacks disproportionately liberal? Answer: Racism

Black culture is "African Culture". All culture is learned by its practitioners. Black people in America do not speak African languages, black people do not dress in traditional African clothing, black people do practice African rights of passage, black people do not practice African religions, etc, etc. Of course, there are exceptions to these rules, but that is the rule. Hence, black culture in America was learned from whites in America. Blacks learned it from what you exposed. The white culture showed blacks the bad side of white culture....and that is what we picked up. Why do you think we call each other the N word? That did not come from Africa.....aka...black culture. That word came from white folks and we mimicked it.

You are 100 percent correct. And now you will be called a racist. It's funny how whites think they are experts on black people.

:badgrin:

I retired at 54 after a successful 32 year career. How about you?

I will blame whites for what they have done. Shouldn't have done it.

I didn't realize a person could actually make a career out of whining and blaming.

People can be racist without causing physical or monetary harm. People can cause physical and monetary harm without being racist.

That being said the race card is overplayed.

There is no such thing as a race card. And f there was, whites have overplayed it

"There is no such thing as a race card."

And yet, here you are playing it.

You really don't mind everyone seeing you as a liar and a fool, huh?
I don't mind revealing you as such, either.
Carry on.

I didn't play any race card. I played the truth card.

Not yet.

My personal opinion...
Why black people, particularly suburban, are generally at the worst end of practically every demographic statistic:

10% - Racism

Poor people, in general, are impacted by liberal social policies such as transfer payments. Not due to their color, but rather, their economic CLASS. At the time social policies or liberalism/Great society programs went into high gear, the consequences of racism had already rendered blacks 3 times poorer than whites. Hence, poor people were drawn to liberalism as a relief from poverty and racism created disproportionate poverty among blacks. In other words, if liberalism is the cause then what was the cause that rendered blacks disproportionately liberal? Answer: Racism. Its like.....yeah.....being hit by a car was the cause of my injuries.....but you pushing me into the street was the cause of me getting hit by the car.

Black culture is "African Culture". All culture is learned by its practitioners. Black people in America do not speak African languages, black people do not dress in traditional African clothing, black people do practice African rights of passage, black people do not practice African religions, etc, etc. Of course, there are exceptions to these rules, but that is the rule. Hence, black culture in America was learned from whites in America. Blacks learned it from what you exposed. The white culture showed blacks the bad side of white culture....and that is what we picked up. Why do you think we call each other the N word? That did not come from Africa.....aka...black culture. That word came from white folks and we mimicked it. Blacks that immigrate to America with TRUE black culture....do much better than blacks whose culture was leaned from watching what white folks did to black folks over the centuries.
So you are black?

How interesting a white racist trying to tell us when thing are racist according to them. That's like the rapist telling us when rape is consensual sex.

Racism no longer exists has been said here so:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through.

"How interesting a white racist trying to tell us when thing are racist ..."

1. Who is this 'white racist'?

2. Who is the 'us'?

3. As per the OP: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.
Being offended is not racism, as the ability...and desire...to claim offense is without end. It has become an attention-getting device.

Therefore.....there is no racism you can point to other than that inflicted on conservatives and Republicans.
"This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing"
This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

YOU are the white racist.

US are the people you are trying tov tell what racism is.

Attacking conservatives is not racism. At last check there is no conservative race.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through

People can be racist without causing physical or monetary harm. People can cause physical and monetary harm without being racist.

There is no such thing as a race card. And f there was, whites have overplayed it

Carry on.

Not yet.

I've told the truth all the time. I mean when I am debating a person so fucking stupid to say that attacking conservatives is racism, I must be bored.

How interesting a white racist trying to tell us when thing are racist according to them. That's like the rapist telling us when rape is consensual sex.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through.

2. Who is the 'us'?

3. As per the OP: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.
Being offended is not racism, as the ability...and desire...to claim offense is without end. It has become an attention-getting device.

Therefore.....there is no racism you can point to other than that inflicted on conservatives and Republicans.

Attacking conservatives is not racism. At last check there is no conservative race.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through

"YOU are the white racist."

Watch me reveal you as the fool you are.

1. There is no racism.
As per the OP: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.

And....

....ready?

2. I'm not white.

How ya' like me now, boyyyyyeeeeeee????

Carry on.

Not yet.

I've told the truth all the time. I mean when I am debating a person so fucking stupid to say that attacking conservatives is racism, I must be bored.

C'mon....admit it....you're a fool, and everywhere you go, folks tell you just that.

Here's the truth:

Anyone is free not to like blacks, or any other category of folks, and it is totally and 100% their inalienable right.
You are free to hate me, despise me, or any permutation of the thought process....and I go on my merry way.

As long as the attitude is not acted on, with some sort of physical or monetary loss to the subject.....that's not what is suggested by 'racism.'

You don't like what someone else thinks......THINKS....of you, too bad.
Grow a spine, pantywaist.

Carry on.

Not yet.

Did you notice that I just put you in your place without using vulgarity?

You know why people take an instant dislike to you? ‘Cause it saves time.

2. Who is the 'us'?

1. There is no racism.
As per the OP: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.

And....

....ready?

2. I'm not white.

Of course you're not white.

Your notion of what's not racism doesn't matter.

th

BOYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Carry on.

Not yet.

C'mon....admit it....you're a fool, and everywhere you go, folks tell you just that.

Here's the truth:

Anyone is free not to like blacks, or any other category of folks, and it is totally and 100% their inalienable right.
You are free to hate me, despise me, or any permutation of the thought process....and I go on my merry way.

As long as the attitude is not acted on, with some sort of physical or monetary loss to the subject.....that's not what is suggested by 'racism.'

My spine is fine. You might want to get one though.

Because the problem with your gibberish is that the hate whites have had has always been acted on with monetary and physical loss. That's what we have been talking about the entire time dipshit.

My personal opinion...

10% - Racism

Poor people, in general, are impacted by liberal social policies such as transfer payments. Not due to their color, but rather, their economic CLASS. At the time social policies or liberalism/Great society programs went into high gear, the consequences of racism had already rendered blacks 3 times poorer than whites. Hence, poor people were drawn to liberalism as a relief from poverty and racism created disproportionate poverty among blacks. In other words, if liberalism is the cause then what was the cause that rendered blacks disproportionately liberal? Answer: Racism. Its like.....yeah.....being hit by a car was the cause of my injuries.....but you pushing me into the street was the cause of me getting hit by the car.

Black culture is "African Culture". All culture is learned by its practitioners. Black people in America do not speak African languages, black people do not dress in traditional African clothing, black people do not practice African rights of passage, black people do not practice African religions, etc, etc. Of course, there are exceptions to these rules, but that is the rule. Hence, black culture in America was learned from whites in America. Blacks learned it from what you exposed. The white culture showed blacks the bad side of white culture....and that is what we picked up. Why do you think we call each other the N word? That did not come from Africa.....aka...black culture. That word came from white folks and we mimicked it. Blacks that immigrate to America with TRUE black culture....do much better than blacks whose culture was leaned from watching what white folks did to black folks over the centuries.

Prolonged exposure to white culture, for black people, is like prolonged exposure to radiation. It creates bad mutations.

The people you're talking about reacted to Liberals based on human nature.

Liberals told black folks that not accomplishing middle class status immediately was not their fault.

This morphed into acceptance of every sort of behavior that would not have been acceptable in any group.

Liberals altered the law to define down deviancy, allowing blacks to rationalize criminality as due to oppression.
  1. The legal community, largely if not entirely, Liberal/Progressive, played a major role in wreaking havoc in the black community. Starting in the sixties, ordinary people, black and white, watched in stupefaction as liberal social reformers came in and jettisoned thousands of years of human knowledge to rewrite criminal laws and government welfare policies. Liberals living in monochromatically white suburbs or doorman buildings in the city said “Let’s try these new ideas that sound really cool, like school busing and deemphasizing prison!”
    1. “In the 2008 election cycle, the industry contributed a massive $234 million to federal political candidates and interests , 76 percent of which went to Democratic candidates and committees.” Lawyers / Law Firms | OpenSecrets
    2. “Trial lawyers are holding steady as one of the Democratic Party's biggest sources of campaign contributions,…” Law.com
  2. Thomas Sowell, in “The Vision of the Anointed,” explained that the old view was to put criminals in prison; the new view, held by, for example, Lyndon Johnson’s attorney-general Ramsey Clark, Supreme Court Justice William Brennan, DC circuit judge David Bazelon, was to avoid sending criminals to prison and instead spend all our resources focusing on the “root causes” of crime.
    1. In the words of Judge Bazelon, “poverty is the root cause of crime.” Thomas Sowell, “The Vision of the Anointed: Self-Congratulation as a Basis for Social Policy,” p. 158.
  3. The basic idea that liberal judges and politicians were pushing was that society should be nice to criminals, so they would re-pay us with law-abiding behavior. Ramsey Clark: “" The theory of rehabilitation is based on the belief that healthy, rational people will not injure others, that they will understand that the individual and his society are best served by conduct that does not inflict injury, that a just society has the ability to provide health and purpose and opportunity for all its citizens. Rehabilitated, an individual will not have the capacity - cannot bring himself - to injure another or take or destroy property. "
    1. Of course, if that were true, he wouldn’t have committed crimes in the first place.
    2. Despite being insane, the reformers won out. The test of public policy vs. human nature began!
    3. Need empirical evidence? Crime rates skyrocketed. By 1974, the murder rate was over twice that of 1961. Between 1960 and 1976, a citizen’s chances of becoming a victim of a major violent crime tripled. Thomas Sowell, “The Vision of the Anointed: Self-Congratulation as a Basis for Social Policy,”., p.27.
Liberals destroyed the black community.

2. Who is the 'us'?

1. There is no racism.

And....

....ready?

2. I'm not white.

th

I love when folks pick up what I put down....

See how quickly I taught you to learn from your betters?

Want a doggie treat?

2. Who is the 'us'?

1. There is no racism.

And....

....ready?

2. I'm not white.

th

"Prove when racism ended ..."

Prove a negative, you dope????

How about you provide any laws that cause physical or monetary damage directed against black folks.

You can't, can you.

Black culture is "African Culture". All culture is learned by its practitioners. Black people in America do not speak African languages, black people do not dress in traditional African clothing, black people do not practice African rights of passage, black people do not practice African religions, etc, etc. Of course, there are exceptions to these rules, but that is the rule. Hence, black culture in America was learned from whites in America. Blacks learned it from what you exposed. The white culture showed blacks the bad side of white culture....and that is what we picked up. Why do you think we call each other the N word? That did not come from Africa.....aka...black culture. That word came from white folks and we mimicked it. Blacks that immigrate to America with TRUE black culture....do much better than blacks whose culture was leaned from watching what white folks did to black folks over the centuries.

Prolonged exposure to white culture, for black people, is like prolonged exposure to radiation. It creates bad mutations.

Oh for f*cks sake...can you tie your own shoes without crying?
What a crock of nonsense. Why not just go ahead and nail yourself to a cross while your at it?

Perhaps you should listen to Martin Luther King, the real MLK...one rarely quoted...

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”.... (Or like you - just blame everything on whitey)

"I come tonight to plead with you, to believe in yourself and believe you are somebody. Nobody else can do this for us, no document can do this for us, no emancipation proclamation can do this for us, ... no civil rights bill can do this for us, if the negro is to be free he must reach down deep into his own resources and sign with the pen and ink of self assertive manhood and declare his own emancipation proclamation!

Carry on.

Not yet.

Here's the truth:

My spine is fine. You might want to get one though.

Because the problem with your gibberish is that the hate whites have had has always been acted on with monetary and physical loss. That's what we have been talking about the entire time dipshit.

"My spine is fine. You might want to get one though."

I'm tougher than you'll ever be......hence, the posts I just provided.

There's no 'racism,' just crybaby you demanding special treatment.

Not gettin' it here.

That spine?

Grow one.

Carry on.

Not yet.

Here's the truth:

Argued this on another thread that tolerance means I tolerate anothers existence, however that doesn't translate into acceptance.
No individual is required to accept anothers beliefs, thoughts, lifestyle, or speech. One is to expect to be offended by others ideas in a truly free society.
Distrust and suspicion have now been deemed as exclusively a white racist issue despite the fact that distrust exists within subgroups of every race on the planet. As if all Asians, blacks, whites, Hispanics etc. were all of one mind and thought process and no violence existed within these groups.
When an individual commits violence against another that is pure hate regardless of the race of the offender or victim.
Just my observation, but there are decent humans and there is trash. Both transcend race.

....when is it simply a cry for attention?

...or some sort of 'me-too'ism?

...or 'I'm a victim/hero'ism?

1. The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

Here it is: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.

The real America is not a place where we enable criminalizing opinions or thought crimes. That the meaning of the first amendment.
If your feelings are hurt....toughen up, move on.

a. In our society, the charge of 'racist' is as common as it is damaging....in fact, that's why it is so common.
In fact, it should be a crime if one claims 'racism' and can't prove physical or monetary harm.

2. ‘They Don’t Like Black People’: Leslie Jones Blasts Ritz-Carlton for ‘Racist’ Treatment, but Offers No Evidence
Comedian and Saturday Night Live cast member Leslie Jones took to Twitter on Monday night to excoriate Ritz-Carlton hotels for ‘racist’ treatment she received while staying there this weekend.
leslie.png

Allegations of racism are serious business, and for such a big name hotel as the Ritz Carlton-Los Angeles, certainly means they’re in for trouble. But aside from side-swiping them on Twitter, Jones hasn’t really followed up on her accusations...."

‘They Don’t Like Black People’: Leslie Jones Blasts Ritz-Carlton for ‘Racist’ Treatment, but Offers No Evidence

Leslie: Put your Dinaro where you put your dinner!!!

I saw this earlier, but I don't remember the "Memorex" part.

Kudos for it, though. :)

1. The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

Here it is: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.

The real America is not a place where we enable criminalizing opinions or thought crimes. That the meaning of the first amendment.

a. In our society, the charge of 'racist' is as common as it is damaging....in fact, that's why it is so common.
In fact, it should be a crime if one claims 'racism' and can't prove physical or monetary harm.

2. ‘They Don’t Like Black People’: Leslie Jones Blasts Ritz-Carlton for ‘Racist’ Treatment, but Offers No Evidence
Comedian and Saturday Night Live cast member Leslie Jones took to Twitter on Monday night to excoriate Ritz-Carlton hotels for ‘racist’ treatment she received while staying there this weekend.
leslie.png

Allegations of racism are serious business, and for such a big name hotel as the Ritz Carlton-Los Angeles, certainly means they’re in for trouble. But aside from side-swiping them on Twitter, Jones hasn’t really followed up on her accusations...."

‘They Don’t Like Black People’: Leslie Jones Blasts Ritz-Carlton for ‘Racist’ Treatment, but Offers No Evidence

Remember this commercial?

The title of the thread references the use of the term 'racism' as though it is damaging in the truest sense, rather than just hurt feelings.
It is a pale copy of something that was once truly harmful.

As the OP states:
... it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.

The term 'racism' as used is merely a way to silence opposing voices, the hallmark of Liberalism.

leslie.png

Remember this commercial?

The title of the thread references the use of the term 'racism' as though it is damaging in the truest sense, rather than just hurt feelings.
It is a pale copy of something that was once truly harmful.

As the OP states:
... it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.

The term 'racism' as used is merely a way to silence opposing voices, the hallmark of Liberalism.

Is this so by your declaration alone?

Forum List

Back