Pan-Slavism as solution for Slavic peoples to survive 21st century

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Only together Slavic peoples can survive the 21st century, otherwise they will face the sad fate of the US indigene native peoples in few decades
My guess is Poland together with Serbia, Croatia, Czechs and Russians shall take the lead.
When Slavic nations don't stop wars and struggles they will be certainly destroyed, one after the other
First Ukraine, than Serbs and Croatians, then Central European Slavs and finally Russia itself which becomes a part of China.

Pan-Slavism, 19th-century movement that recognized a common ethnic background among the various Slav peoples of eastern and east central Europe and sought to unite those peoples for the achievement of common cultural and political goals. The Pan-Slav movement originally was formed in the first half of the 19th century by West and South Slav intellectuals, scholars, and poets, whose peoples were at that time also developing their sense of national identity. The Pan-Slavists engaged in studying folk songs, folklore, and peasant vernaculars of the Slav peoples, in demonstrating the similarities among them, and in trying to stimulate a sense of Slav unity. As such activities were conducted mainly in Prague, that city became the first Pan-Slav centre for studying Slav antiquities and philology.

iu

Only together Slavic peoples can survive the 21st century, otherwise they will face the sad fate of the US indigene native peoples in few decades
My guess is Poland together with Serbia, Croatia, Czechs and Russians shall take the lead.
When Slavic nations don't stop wars and struggles they will be certainly destroyed, one after the other
First Ukraine, than Serbs and Croatians, then Central European Slavs and finally Russia itself which becomes a part of China.

iu
"pan slavism" sounds like stalin's dream, just as "pan arabism" was faisal's (and assad's and hussien's and nassar's).

which strong man , will sit atop the "pan american" super "nation"

So like white supremacy for Europe?
looked at from a slightly different direction, and in context of Baron 's earlier post about the genocide of the slavic people, i think i realize how these nationalists maga movements really require a strong man .

anyway, still a lot more to unpack. how manipulation of language (which seems to define the "nationalist" idea) can be used to manipulate what people think about and how to frame ideas for desired results.

i am not a conservative because i do not speak their language.

Yeah, and an emblem of this union will be a swan, pike and crawfish pulling a cart together.

Slavic peoples
you mongols have 0 connection to our European (Slavs are Europeans ) civilization. You Mongol - Muscovites belong to Asia, You are a Turkestan´s brother. and Yes, you have tried cover your MONGOLOID IMPERIALISM WITH so called pan - Slavic BS, but you failed, all Slavic NATIONS IN (on on the way to ) EU AND NATO.

The Volga Tatars are the descendants of the Golden Horde.
They have mostly Slavic R1a (33%) of their paternal lines, followed by Finno-Ugric N1c (25%). They are only 6% Asian (C and Q) based on paternal Y-haplogroups. According to a genetic study on mitochondrial haplogroups, Volga Tatars are roughly 90% West-Eurasian and 10% East-Eurasian based on maternal haplogroups.

Haplogroups in Volga Tatars (122 samples):[129]

• C2: 2%
  • E: 4% (V13: 3%)
  • G2a: 2%
  • I1: 6%
  • I2a1: 5%
  • I2a2: 2%
  • J2a: 7%
  • J2b: 2%
  • L1: 2%
  • N1c2: 9%
  • N1c1: 16%
  • O3: 2%
  • Q1: 2%
  • R1a: 33% (Z282: 19%, Z93: 14%)

The Volga Tatars are the descendants of the Golden Horde.

🇷🇺 🇸🇦 YOU ARE THE MONGOLS AS WELL AND YOU ACT AS SUCH, The Volga Tatars´d build a democratic state once czar Juchi project will be finished

READ :

I don't believe so. Although many of the peoples of Siberia and the far north were put in a similar situation. Somehow it didn't end up quite as bad as in America, although certainly some languages are going extinct, and some populations are growing thin.

Russia itself is not that large. I don't mean Siberia, which was colonized, or the North Caucasus.

European Russia. Right in the middle of it are places like Tatarstan and Mari El.

Actually even without those republics, Russia would be pretty big, but not as big.

I don't see how Slavic peoples could die out, unless all of humanity is at risk.

"pan slavism" sounds like stalin's dream ...

Strange idea, slav-e. :lol: Moscows history shows that Europe is only another name for Russia and Alaska including the West coast of Canada and the USA also always had been Russia. Not sure whether New York is on the West coast.

Last edited:
I don't see how Slavic peoples could die out, unless all of humanity is at risk.

Just go to any city in the West Europa and see, demography, Muslim migration. The same will happen in any slavic country, sooner or later. Putin alone imported more as 20m Muslims from the most backwarded states. In govts of all slavic countries non-slavs are overrepresented and do anything possible to replace them by IQ-10 illiterate Muslims from the turd world countries

Yeah, and an emblem of this union will be a swan, pike and crawfish pulling a cart together.

If slaves can unite and fight together against all challenges of the 21st century their emblem will be crescent
All governments of still slavic countries can anything possible to increase Muslim migration

images

Just go to any city in the West Europa and see, demography, Muslim migration. The same will happen in any slavic country, sooner or later. Putin alone imported more as 20m Muslims from the most backwarded states. In govts of all slavic countries non-slavs are overrepresented and do anything possible to replace them by IQ-10 illiterate Muslims from the turd world countries
The Muslims and Africans take their time to learn the local language, which most ex-pats (from the US and other countries as well) do not bother to do, and just speak English. (this applies to Eastern Europe as well)

The Pan-Slavic thing is a 19th century phenomenon, when most Slavic peoples did not have their own country. Czechoslovakia, Slovenia and Croatia were in the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Bulgaria was under the Turks. Poland was actually part of the Russian Empire.

Actually there is nothing wrong with cultural ties, but a political union strikes me as a bad idea.

The Muslims and Africans take their time to learn the local language, which most ex-pats (from the US and other countries as well) do not bother to do, and just speak English. (this applies to Eastern Europe as well)

The Pan-Slavic thing is a 19th century phenomenon, when most Slavic peoples did not have their own country. Czechoslovakia, Slovenia and Croatia were in the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Bulgaria was under the Turks. Poland was actually part of the Russian Empire.

Actually there is nothing wrong with cultural ties, but a political union strikes me as a bad idea.

It looks like only Jews are allowed to be united but no-one else.
Slavic countries shall stop idiotic wars incited by enemies within and start to discuss about common positions.
No one can prohibit Slavic peoples a confederation like Switzerland where all local languages and religions are official.
A Slavic Union, why not?
Horror for the West, but good for Slavs

images

By the way many Slavic countries wanted to start approaching on another Slavic countries until Zionist Putin started his idiotic war

Forum List

Back