when is a cop allowed to punch a suspect? (I am on the cops side this time)

I usually am against over forceful cops, but in this case I think the bitch got what she deserved, video at link:

Seattle Police Officer Caught on Tape Punching Woman During Jaywalking Stop - Seattle News - The Daily Weekly

My question is though, what are the guidelines to police officers in cases like this? From what I see he had two people fighting against him while a rowdy crowd around him cheered them on. They didn't cooperate at all and they forcefully fought back, what he following guidelines when he hit her or should he try something else?

Never. After you unload the mag into the cop's gut, he/she can return fire.:cuckoo:

Obviously, the cop was still coherent/awake; therefore, should not have used "deadly force".

True story, I'm laid up right now because some jerk off shot me in the leg during a situation. and he is suing the drug task force claiming that I could have subdued him without returning fire. He had already shot me in the leg AND had a 15 y/o girl to use as a potential hostage so I shot him in the shoulder to force him to drop his gun and by that time help had arrived and arrested him and now he's claiming I used excessive force. :lol:

Guess I should have killed him so he couldn't sue.

I thought you were in the military?

Never. After you unload the mag into the cop's gut, he/she can return fire.:cuckoo:

Obviously, the cop was still coherent/awake; therefore, should not have used "deadly force".

True story, I'm laid up right now because some jerk off shot me in the leg during a situation. and he is suing the drug task force claiming that I could have subdued him without returning fire. He had already shot me in the leg AND had a 15 y/o girl to use as a potential hostage so I shot him in the shoulder to force him to drop his gun and by that time help had arrived and arrested him and now he's claiming I used excessive force. :lol:

Arkansas National Guard Counter Drug Program. I work, or rather worked , with LEO.

Arkansas National Guard Counter Drug Program. I work, or rather worked , with LEO.
You didn't need be so specific, not a good idea online.

You didn't need be so specific, not a good idea online.

That's not THAT specific. I aint worried about it.

You'd be surprised.

The idiot is too stupid to ever be surprised. He thinks he knows it all. He doesn't realize that he's already given out enough info for someone to track him down. He's given his sex, age, location, and rank.

Of course, that's assuming he's not lying about it all. But then again, maybe he did shoot a hostage taker in shoulder after being shot in the leg and the press doesn't report it. I'm sure that happens all the time.

I usually am against over forceful cops, but in this case I think the bitch got what she deserved, video at link:

Seattle Police Officer Caught on Tape Punching Woman During Jaywalking Stop - Seattle News - The Daily Weekly

My question is though, what are the guidelines to police officers in cases like this? From what I see he had two people fighting against him while a rowdy crowd around him cheered them on. They didn't cooperate at all and they forcefully fought back, what he following guidelines when he hit her or should he try something else?

it's simple

when the person in question is a liberal, democrat, feminist, homosexual, atheist, peace activist then use of DEADLY FORCE is acceptable

but if it's a conservative christian
who HATES the government
and is stockpiling weapons to use in the next civil war

then any cop using ANY FORCE at all is a JACK BOOTED NAZI!

it's simple

when the person in question is a liberal, democrat, feminist, homosexual, atheist, peace activist then use of DEADLY FORCE is acceptable

who HATES the government

Really? Because I remember a month or so ago when that dirtbag down in Memphis and his dritbag son were killed I was just fine with their demise even though they were supposedly crazy righties.

it's simple

who HATES the government

Fuck off, douche.

You remind me of Flaylo.

Let me get this straight: you're inflating your ego by boasting about how you'd knock out a 17-year-old girl?

And you're doing this boasting on the internet?

Blah .. blah ... blah ....

When someone shoots at your dumb ass, let me know how safe you feel. Otherwise, STFU. I'm a Marine, not a f-ing cop. When I was 17 I could take YOUR ass out.

Think age matters? Let me guess ... you voted for the 21 years old drinking limit.:cuckoo:

lol

Still talking smack on the internet to make yourself feel big?

okay, Gunny.

Damn that sucks. And here I thought I AM big, punky. Talking to you PERIOD is a waste of breath, goob.

Bring whatcha got, nancy-boy. I'll be here all week.:lol:

No he doesn't , he just needs to be told next time hit em with the pepper spray.

Pepper spray is a pain in the ass. If the wind is blowing at all, then you get as much on you as you do the assailant. This guy lost his cool and forgot his training.

Oh, I'm well acquainted with pepper spray, but I think he could have probably made sure only she was affected.

Yes...we were able to gleen that from your posts on USMB....:lol:

Last edited:
Blah .. blah ... blah ....

When someone shoots at your dumb ass, let me know how safe you feel. Otherwise, STFU. I'm a Marine, not a f-ing cop. When I was 17 I could take YOUR ass out.

Think age matters? Let me guess ... you voted for the 21 years old drinking limit.:cuckoo:

lol

Still talking smack on the internet to make yourself feel big?

okay, Gunny.

Damn that sucks. And here I thought I AM big, punky. Talking to you PERIOD is a waste of breath, goob.

Bring whatcha got, nancy-boy. I'll be here all week.:lol:

Whatever you need to say to feel big, Gunny. Just let it all out.

That's not THAT specific. I aint worried about it.

You'd be surprised.

The idiot is too stupid to ever be surprised. He thinks he knows it all. He doesn't realize that he's already given out enough info for someone to track him down. He's given his sex, age, location, and rank.

Of course, that's assuming he's not lying about it all. But then again, maybe he did shoot a hostage taker in shoulder after being shot in the leg and the press doesn't report it. I'm sure that happens all the time.

I appreciate honesty. I've been honest here myself. I do not believe anyone should be afraid of someone tracking them down because they disagree with what they say on a message board. Then again, I don't understand what's become of this country and this world. I guess I'm an idealist.

All I can say is that if someone tracks me down because of what I say here and uses that information to harm me, well, I don't want to live in that kind of world anyway.

I don't care what you want other than stop the stupid remarks.

Explain to me how pointing out that Obama is half Kenyan is stupid. Give me ONE legitimate reason and I will stop

Sure thing, moron. "Kenyan" is a nationality, and nationality is not something one inherits from ones' parents.

Here's another case of conjob saying one thing, and taking a powder when he's proven wrong

Forum List

Back