when is a cop allowed to punch a suspect? (I am on the cops side this time)

You guys throw "******" around quite freely. I am stunned but not surprised.

Would you prefer I tell you what you are allowed to say?

I can.

Do you think hiding idiots makes them disappear?

Losers hide behind stupid rules. I want anyone that says "******" out on the stage, in the spotlight, for ALL to see.

Let me know when you get it.

I get it alright.

What your saying is that its acceptable.

Go on about your loser talk all you want.

Damn you are stupid, I have already shown you that people ON THIS BOARD are in fact claiming overkill yet you still argue that they aren't?

What is your definition of someone saying something was overkill?

Boy, are you dumb.

The definition of "someone said it was overkill" is that "someone said it was overkill"

Which word are you having a problem with?

Damn you are stupid, I have already shown you that people ON THIS BOARD are in fact claiming overkill yet you still argue that they aren't?

Boy, are you dumb.

The definition of "someone said it was overkill" is that "someone said it was overkill"

So we can add, doesn't understand synonyms to the list of things that keep you from being a functioning literate.

Boy, are you dumb.

So we can add, doesn't understand synonyms to the list of things that keep you from being a functioning literate.

You're a useless racist bitch. Own it and be proud.

Boy, are you dumb.

You're a useless racist bitch. Own it and be proud.

you shouldn't project your racism onto others CL.. not cool.

Totally and completely out of line. Unnecessary force. Put the cop on administrative leave and brace for the lawsuit.

put all cops on administrative leave. or tie their hands behind their backs, your stupidity is not surprising at all.

This particular Police Officer promised, while in the Academy, that he would bring "hope" and "change" to the Police force.

Considering that, I don't care what he does. His stated intentions were good and I thing he respresents hope and change... so screw you racist detractors.

This particular Police Officer promised, while in the Academy, that he would bring "hope" and "change" to the Police force.

Considering that, I don't care what he does. His stated intentions were good and I thing he respresents hope and change... so screw you racist detractors.

That only works if you're half Kenyan.

The cop was right, and your racism is immoral and unAmerican, so take it elsewhere, perhaps to Kenya.

Not unnecessary force. Justified in stopping someone from interfering with his arrest...and for assaulting a police officer. Yes, touching is assault.

You have no idea how many other combatants might have suddenly sprung up.

The girls were wrong...the cop was right. Wow. That's a change. I usually sue people the other way around.

In keeping with the title of this thread, a police officer is allowed to use whatever force is necessary to subdue a subject who is resisting arrest. Technically, this cop did nothing wrong.

What puzzles me about the incident is this patrolman appears to be in his forties, meaning he's no rookie. He is an old-timer and seasoned cops generally know better than to involve themselves in such nonsense as jay-walking if they can possibly avoid it, mainly because things like this can arise from it. Considering the surrounding circumstances the cop is very lucky there were no hardass gang-bangers in the crowd that gathered, because he could have ended up needing to use his gun to defend his personal safety -- over a jay-walking beef?

So while the cop is technically correct I'm sure his boss will have him in a corner over this one.

MikeK, the threshhold is the "least force necessary" to subdue the subject. He did that in my opinion. I would have batoned her in the ovaries. That would have put her out and down, then I would have gone after the agitators.

MikeK, the threshhold is the "least force necessary" to subdue the subject. He did that in my opinion. I would have batoned her in the ovaries. That would have put her out and down, then I would have gone after the agitators.

a love tap to the vajayjay?:lol:

The cop was right, and your racism is immoral and unAmerican, so take it elsewhere, perhaps to Kenya.

wait, so now pointing out a brother's ancestry is racism? Good grief.

Fine, I don't want to hear another black person refer to themselves as African - Americans. Deal?

Forum List

Back