*When Drivers Of Big Rigs Use Thier Trucks As Lethal Weapons: Fair Game?*

*Are Big Rigs Lethal Weapons: And Should I Be Able To Defend Myself With Firearm ?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

That was a pretty cool movie - so was the Convoy movie.

1. Ahhh Haaa!:eusa_hand:
2. So you are just a little biased towards truckers eh???:evil:
3. You left your heart in a truckers glove box eh?:eek:
4. Now its becoming clearer why your so defensive about truckers.:lol:
5. You gotta dog in this race.:confused:
6. I have no other choice but to fine you over false pretenses.
7. You are officially fined, now, try to behave better next time!
8. Perhaps if you come clean right now, we can forgo the ticket!
9. You do have to right to remain silent, thou.
10. Something tells me thats not possible.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay lets change some aspects of this, lets say its a cop who pulled over a speeder, on the freeway, and is standing next to the car talking to the driver of the car he's pulled over.
2. And here comes a big rig, speeding towards him, he was in the middle lane, but has switched over to the outside lane perfectly lined up with this cop who's just standing there by the side of this car.
3. The cop saw everything, how the trucker switched lanes and sped up, also the trucker started to honk his horn in a frantic sort of way, with an evil grin on his face keeps barreling towards this on duty cop.
4. He has no time to move out of the way, but he could deholster his side arm.
5. Then what?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. But as a side note, Texas is considering allowing college students the right to carry a weapon.
2. Looks like people are begining to wise up.
3. A threat needs to be counter threatened.
4. If everythings willie nilly, only balanced towards *evil* clowns, then you see *evil* prosper.:eek:
5. My whole thread is exactly the same thing.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am afraid to carry on in this thread as I am afraid I might be egging on someone who is actually stupid enough to do something like this which is going to result in some poor family of five on their way to Wally World getting plowed by a semi.

BTW, righties, I am all for the 2nd amendment, but people like CWN make a damn good argument for gun control.

3. Granny so you think your some hot shot on the freeways eh? What if it was two big rigs that tried to sandwich~squeeze you between thier trucks they were the bread and you were the peanut butter?

I do believe you failed the Smith System's keys. If you get yourself into such a situation, you have:

1. Failed to get the big picture
2. Leave yourself an out
3. Make sure they see you.

That's more than half the keys for good driving. Hang up your cell, stop texting and drive.

3. Granny so you think your some hot shot on the freeways eh? What if it was two big rigs that tried to sandwich~squeeze you between thier trucks they were the bread and you were the peanut butter?

I do believe you failed the Smith System's keys. If you get yourself into such a situation, you have:

2. Leave yourself an out

That's more than half the keys for good driving. Hang up your cell, stop texting and drive.

??? Me?
I don't think truckers deliberately try to sandwich 4-wheelers in between them - messes them up. They know what the trucker in front is going to do and they can react accordingly - with 4-wheelers they never know what kind of craziness will happen.

I've only put myself in the cradle one time that I can recall - only because I had some space to do it and a big rig was really coming on fast in the passing lane. I kept myself steady with the front truck and watched the back one in my mirror. When all the traffic had passed the guy behind pulled into the passing lane and I pulled over behind him and we passed the front truck and went on our way.

I don't recommend it at all, but at the time I thought it was the best thing to do so I could maintain control of my vehicle rather than be in a situation where I'd have to go up to speeds that I couldn't control my vehicle.

There are no winners when people play games with big toys on the highway. I don't use a cell phone in my car because I can't talk, hang on my steering wheel and be able to shift gears if necessary all at the same time. I let the phone ring if I'm driving - I have voice mail ... and I don't know how to text and don't want to know.

2. Leave yourself an out

??? Me?
I don't think truckers deliberately try to sandwich 4-wheelers in between them - messes them up. They know what the trucker in front is going to do and they can react accordingly - with 4-wheelers they never know what kind of craziness will happen.

I've only put myself in the cradle one time that I can recall - only because I had some space to do it and a big rig was really coming on fast in the passing lane. I kept myself steady with the front truck and watched the back one in my mirror. When all the traffic had passed the guy behind pulled into the passing lane and I pulled over behind him and we passed the front truck and went on our way.

I don't recommend it at all, but at the time I thought it was the best thing to do so I could maintain control of my vehicle rather than be in a situation where I'd have to go up to speeds that I couldn't control my vehicle.

There are no winners when people play games with big toys on the highway. I don't use a cell phone in my car because I can't talk, hang on my steering wheel and be able to shift gears if necessary all at the same time. I let the phone ring if I'm driving - I have voice mail ... and I don't know how to text and don't want to know.
No no... not you Granny. Was responding to CWN.

Sorry bout that,

Good Lord, man - you just don't give up, do you?

1. Whats to give up?
2. I'm just getting warmed up.
3. Why quit, till everyone acknowledges I won?
4. In my expert opnion, this is a very important topic, countless lives depend on it.
5. I think I read that 50k people die on the highways a year, and no doubt at least 10k of them were directly due to some *evil trucker*.
6. I think its time this problem is dealt with.
7. What if its you Granny, or your grand son?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

I am afraid to carry on in this thread as I am afraid I might be egging on someone who is actually stupid enough to do something like this which is going to result in some poor family of five on their way to Wally World getting plowed by a semi.

BTW, righties, I am all for the 2nd amendment, but people like CWN make a damn good argument for gun control.

1. What a wuss, even Granny gots more staying power, and she's like 78 years old.:clap2:GO Granny!:clap2:
2. Some poor family will be *killed/murdered* on the way to *Wally World*, because men like us, are not acting correctly, and finding a solution to this huge ass problem, ofcourse I am doing all I can, because I brought it to light in the first place, if it were'nt for me, you still would'nt have a clue about whats going on.
3. Gun control won't work, and the problem here is *evil truckers* dont even need a gun, they drive houses down the freeways, and can mash you at thier will, and call it a *accident*.:eek:
4. This is where the most of you people get lost, you can not see past the tree's for the forest, thats why I'm here, to lead the way, because that's what I get paid for, and I get the big bucks for it!:lol:

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

Only thing you're winning is a reputation as a nutter and being unqualified to comment intelligibly on this topic.

Sorry bout that,

2. Leave yourself an out

1. I see the *big picture* as well as the *little picture* what you're seeing.
2. It has happened on more than one ocassion that two *evil truckers* have sandwiched a car in the middle, so this should tell the thinking man, that if there is by chance two *evil truckers* who can be at the same location at the same time, then there must be hundreds if not thousands of *evil truckers* all spaced out over the highways across America.
3. This has nothing to do with the car, and him either talking on a cell phone, your projecting again.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. Leave yourself an out

??? Me?

1. So when a car gets sandwiched with two trucks it messes the truckers up eh?????:confused:
2. I don't get that.:confused:
3. In my expert witness it messes up the car, and its occupants, with 80k times two smashing the car, I see a problem for the car, not the truckers.
4. Thats why we have *blue tooth*, and no I don't need a dentist.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Only thing you're winning is a reputation as a nutter and being unqualified to comment intelligibly on this topic.

1. Problem is for you Fitz, is you live in a world of the *small rabbit ear black and white tv, your tv is a 13" Zenith cerca 1961 table top model sitting on a broken down coffee table*, while I have a *50" Pioneer Plasma Flat Screen mounted over the fireplace*.
2. This logic can't be defended agianst, no its not you, its me, don't worry about it.lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. What a wuss, even Granny gots more staying power, and she's like 78 years old.:clap2:GO Granny!:clap2:
2. Some poor family will be *killed/murdered* on the way to *Wally World*, because men like us, are not acting correctly, and finding a solution to this huge ass problem, ofcourse I am doing all I can, because I brought it to light in the first place, if it were'nt for me, you still would'nt have a clue about whats going on.
3. Gun control won't work, and the problem here is *evil truckers* dont even need a gun, they drive houses down the freeways, and can mash you at thier will, and call it a *accident*.:eek:
4. This is where the most of you people get lost, you can not see past the tree's for the forest, thats why I'm here, to lead the way, because that's what I get paid for, and I get the big bucks for it!:lol:

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

As I said: you are either trolling, blowing smoke, or heading to trial. Either way, I don't want to be caught up in it.

BTW, since you are still too ignorant to understand the concept of inertia and physics and the hazard that you would create by knocking out a semi driver going down the road; I again leave you with this:

F=m*a*a

Newton figured that out several hundred years ago. You've obviously missed it. Never too late to learn.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

As I said: you are either trolling, blowing smoke, or heading to trial. Either way, I don't want to be caught up in it.

BTW, since you are still too ignorant to understand the concept of inertia and physics and the hazard that you would create by knocking out a semi driver going down the road; I again leave you with this:

F=m*a*a

Newton figured that out several hundred years ago. You've obviously missed it. Never too late to learn.

1. Sure you run, this might have some legal ramifications on you, and your far to wise to get caught up in something this sorted.
2. While I will keep the pressure on, I know I am right, and there's really nothing you can ever do to whitewash the truth.
3. Not while I'm here.
4. I searched for rig drivers who had died behind the wheel, and couldn't find anything to support your claims, you know heart attacks, etc., sorry bout that.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Sure you run, this might have some legal ramifications on you, and your far to wise to get caught up in something this sorted.
2. While I will keep the pressure on, I know I am right, and there's really nothing you can ever do to whitewash the truth.
3. Not while I'm here.
4. I searched for rig drivers who had died behind the wheel, and couldn't find anything to support your claims, you know heart attacks, etc., sorry bout that.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I won't deprive you of your delusions.

I'll only leave with saying that if you do something this stupid and reckless, you deserve the inevitable long stint in jail you will have.

Sorry bout that,

3. Not while I'm here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I won't deprive you of your delusions.

I'll only leave with saying that if you do something this stupid and reckless, you deserve the inevitable long stint in jail you will have.

1. Okay now *step off* gotohell.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Don't try to age me before my time. This should be "our" song CWN ... I'll play the part of Granny. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back