*When Drivers Of Big Rigs Use Thier Trucks As Lethal Weapons: Fair Game?*

*Are Big Rigs Lethal Weapons: And Should I Be Able To Defend Myself With Firearm ?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. I can't get one person to come up with a better idea.

How about this: don't shoot the operator of ten tons of steel and rubber that is moving at 70 mph, pull over, and call the Highway Patrol or the company the truck works for.

4. At least Granny knows this might be a major issue,but in reality, she's with you guys, but *you people* are'nt like *CWN*, I'm cut from a whole nother cloth..

Yeah. No, shit. You are a carnival of bad ideas.

6. The road is a equal opportunity place of hard knocks, if I am to suffer for nothing I've done wrong, by an *evil trucker* then why is it I can't turn the tables on him, just because he is basically driving a house down the road?

Because you are most likely going to kill a bunch of innocent people. Not to mention a trucker who may or may not have been doing something wrong (depending on your level of road rage).

Good luck with your defense, btw. It will basically be up to you to convince a jury you were justified.

7. I think thats a turn coats way out, I think I should have the right to defend myself agianst a threat wherever it may happen, whether in my house with my family, which I own my house, or in my car with my family, which I own my car too.

You think wrong. Roads are public property and your car is not your castle. If you doubt that, try and prevent a Highway Patrolman from doing a limited search of your car with no warrant.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well well, Geaux, so I'm just to say, "Ahh hell, run me over, it will do me good!"
2. "Kill me *evil trucker* and my family, I have no rights to defend myself."
3. Thats what your telling each and every single person today who is being *murdered* by an *evil trucker*, you side with *evil*, and I just labelled you as such.
4. I ofcourse am not like you, I believe in justice, for all, are you an American for starters?
5. Okay now that I *monkey shit smeared you*, look, I want to protect people from *evil* whats wrong with that?
6. Who can say if a trucker takes a hit, he will automatically run into a bunch of other innocent people on the road?
7. You're projecting.
8. I think a truck with a dead driver tends to slowly crash to the left or right, either going into the ditch or the center devider.
9. Anyone behind a dead driver will notice right away that the truck isnt being steared, and will slow down, anyone ahead will notice because the trucker slowed down, no one is pushing the gas, so there is no other thing that could happen, and its unlikey the trucker will do anything *evil* when he is on cruise control.
10. Also if I wanted my car not searched, and refused to allow it, he would have to get a court order to do it without my consent.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Well well, Geaux, so I'm just to say, "Ahh hell, run me over, it will do me good!"
3. Thats what your telling each and every single person today who is being *murdered* by an *evil trucker*, you side with *evil*, and I just labelled you as such.
4. I ofcourse am not like you, I believe in justice, for all, are you an American for starters?
5. Okay now that I *monkey shit smeared you*, look, I want to protect people from *evil* whats wrong with that?
6. Who can say if a trucker takes a hit, he will automatically run into a bunch of other innocent people on the road?
7. You're projecting.
8. I think a truck with a dead driver tends to slowly crash to the left or right, either going into the ditch or the center devider.
9. Anyone behind a dead driver will notice right away that the truck isnt being steared, and will slow down, anyone ahead will notice because the trucker slowed down, no one is pushing the gas, so there is no other thing that could happen, and its unlikey the trucker will do anything *evil* when he is on cruise control.
10. Also if I wanted my car not searched, and refused to allow it, he would have to get a court order to do it without my consent.

Felony murder rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I won't try and talk sense into someone who has none. If you are stupid enough to pull some crap like this, you'll deserve what you get. A long stint in jail.

I wonder if this thread will be introduced as evidence.

Your knowledge of physics is as atrocious as your spelling.

F=m*a*a

You are wrong. Without probable cause, he can still search your glove box and anything you can reach. With probable cause, he can search the entire care.

You are painfully ignorant, yet you insist you are right. Stupid people are dangerous because they don't know they are stupid.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

7. You're projecting.

Felony murder rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I won't try and talk sense into someone who has none. If you are stupid enough to pull some crap like this, you'll deserve what you get. A long stint in jail.

I wonder if this thread will be introduced as evidence.

Your knowledge of physics is as atrocious as your spelling.

F=m*a*a

You are wrong. Without probable cause, he can still search your glove box and anything you can reach. With probable cause, he can search the entire care.

You are painfully ignorant, yet you insist you are right. Stupid people are dangerous because they don't know they are stupid.

1. Well where's the proof?
2. What is a truck going to do when the drivers dead, do a search, I'm sure drivers have died while driving, and there's a link to what happened.
3. You project, to side with *evil* then you run like a baby, because you didnt get things your way.:evil:
4. Run!!!!!:lol:
5. You know you can't win, so you, *monkey shit smear*.:lol::lol::lol:
6. I just do it for fun, and chuckles.:lol:
7. You do it, because you know you can't win!
8. If you think a cop or a fed or anyone can just pull me over and search my glove box, you must have bumped your head or something.
9. I can see this, cop thinks, "Hey I want to check that drivers glove box" then clicks on his lights and pulls over a driver and searches his glove box, you've lost your mind Gaeux.
10. Anything found illegal in it, would be thrown out of court, along with the cop on his head.:lol::lol:
11. Did a quick search came up on top on goggle:http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_16951014

"
A 71-year-old man from Lamar has died after being hit Sunday night by a wrong-way semi on Interstate 70 east of Denver.

Martin Hernandez was airlifted to Swedish Medical Center in Denver where he later died, Sgt. John Hahn of the Colorado State Patrol said today.

Hahn said a passenger in the vehicle, Hernandez's 77-year-old wife Maria "Angie" Hernandez, was also taken to Swedish with serious injuries.

Angie Hernandez is improving and late Monday morning was listed in good condition, according to hospital spokeswoman Karen Prestia.

A 9-year-old passenger from Evergreen, who was asleep in the back seat of the car, was taken to a hospital in Hugo. She was treated and released.

The semi driver, Jason

The vehicle involved in the crash. (Photo via 9News)Ross, 33, of St. Louis, was airlifted to Penrose Hospital in Colorado Springs. He was treated for minor injuries and then booked into the Elbert County Jail, Hahn said.

Ross faces charges of vehicular homicide, vehicular assault, driving under the influence, reckless driving, careless driving causing injury, driving on the wrong side of a divided highway and driving with no headlamps."

12. Just happened last month.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
1. Well where's the proof?
2. What is a truck going to do when the drivers dead, do a search, I'm sure drivers have died while driving, and there's a link to what happened.

You want me to link that an out of control semi is hazardous? Isn't that your point?

8. If you think a cop or a fed or anyone can just pull me over and search my glove box, you must have bumped your head or something.
9. I can see this, cop thinks, "Hey I want to check that drivers glove box" then clicks on his lights and pulls over a driver and searches his glove box, you've lost your mind Gaeux.
10. Anything found illegal in it, would be thrown out of court, along with the cop on his head.:lol::lol:

A cop needs probable cause to stop you. Once he stops you, he doesn't have to have a warrant to search your car:

Can the police legitimately search my vehicle without a warrant?- ABA Family Legal Guide

The Court has held that a person expects less privacy in an automobile than at home. No one ever said, "A man's Chevy is his castle."

If they find something, and you haven't consented to a search, you might be able to win later on the grounds that there was no probable cause, but that won't stop them from searching you.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1, See now?
2. This is happening all across America.
3. Never doubt me.
4. Do a goggle search if you think I lie!:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I've never denied that accidents happen, I've never denied that some truckers should be pulled off the road and/or lose their license. What I'm getting out of all this discourse is that someone wants me to admit that 100% of all the truckers on the road are careless and reckless shit heads bent on murdering everybody else on the highway - and that's not going to happen because it's not true.

As for JScott - (1) be more careful when you edit - don't put words in my mouth;

(2) I stand by what I said - lethal is lethal - I don't care whether you're hit by a big rig, a car, or a bicycle - dead is dead. Cars are essentially more dangerous than trucks because they can reach higher speeds faster and are more easily maneuverable - they can zip in and out of lanes quicker. Way more cars are on the roads than there are trucks and way too many people driving those cars have blistering road rage, think they are invincible, and take way more risks than truckers can take, if for no other reason than the size and weight of the big rigs.

(3) We, as consumers, need those trucks running 24/7 or we would find ourselves shit out of luck when it came time to purchase or we needed something. I can't think of one single thing that isn't hauled somewhere sometime by a trucker. So, if you can't run with the big dogs (if you're scared of or hate the big rigs) stay on the porch (stay at home or take the back roads scenic route to get where you're going).

1. Granny, Granny, Granny,...what am I going to do with you ol gal?! :eek:

Oh, I can tell you right here and now that you're not going to do anything with me.

2. Looks like I'm going to have to cut back your coffee intake again! :lol:

Coffee intake is well in hand.

3. Okay, lets cut this up so its more chewable.
4. You said I wanted to blame *ALL* truckers, which is you trying to make a claim that I made, which we *ALL* know is not what I've been saying all through this thread.
5. From post one or whatever, I said that there are, *Professional Drivers*, who are not the problem, search that out and then you will stand corrected, thank me laters too.

In your OP you said absolutely nothing about professional drivers. You may have said it later, but not in the OP.

6. Now lets look at the root of the problem why you hear one thing and I am actually saying the opposite of what you're hearing, one common reason for this is, you're a liberal, are you a liberal sweets, by chance?
7. How you answer this will determine if you are a liberal.

Honey, there is nothing sweet about liberals and I'm sweet as the day is long.

8. Also, some *evil truckers* are not just careless, they are *evil* and have no business behind the wheel of a *big rig*, thats a undisputable fact Granny!

True. I never said all truckers should keep their licenses and stay on the road. God knows I was married to one of those drivers and I knew for sure he had no business on the road. I took one trip with him and he listened to me bitch and scream all the way from Richmond, VA to Oklahoma City, OK and back because of his stupidity AND because he was costing me money to boot.

9. Your point about how car drivers can road rage more often, swing in and out of lanes, tailgate, which you left out, overall rude driving, is a way to spread monkey shit on everyone, and try to delute my topic on hand, which don't think its not being noticed.

And?

10. Then you go on to make this *evil* as a *nessasary evil*, like what we have in politics or something to that effect, or talking to dictators, I don't really want to go there, I want to use common sense in getting at the root of the problem with either putting safe guards in every truck in America, as well as if they either are coming from, Mexican~Canadian, which uplink to satilites, that have computer monitors both piped into the companies that own these trucks on the road, and the local police where ever thier truck is within the USA borders, who would be alerted when the *evil truckers* start doing thier *evil* work.

I've already addressed those issues and they don't need reiteration.

11. Then you go back to the porch anology, :evil: which I find has no bearing on how to deal with *evil truckers* at all, your way to fix the problem is for me to stop driving, humm,..is that how you always fix problems, this is everyone's problem, are we all just to stop driving, so the trucks can get our things which we need, to the stores so we can walk to the stores and get what they are trucking?

I never said you or anybody else should give up driving - take the back roads and drive to your heart's content. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

12. Maybe thats a fix to you, perhaps you are home bound now, and thats your reality anyways, people bring you what you need, maybe thats it, I'm not sure, but most Americans need to drive, we are a nation of car lovers, I have many, and I love driving, but I don't like the idea that *evil truckers* can kill me on our freeways, and get away with it, its minds like mine that are able to notice an injustice, and figure out, that something needs to be done because of the simple injustice of it.

I'm not housebound. I come and go as I please. I love my vehicle, too, which is all the more reason to try to keep it in unwrecked condition. I take it you don't cotton much to the idea of *evil truckers* killing you on the highway, but if someone in a car kills you it would be justifiable and acceptable to you.

13. Not *ALL* minds think alike, there sweets.:lol:

You've got that part right, big boy. How many times a day did you say your wife bitch slaps you for your contrariness?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

xx

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh, it wouldn't matter where this thread was, I still won it.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
2. Why aren't you in the *romper room*?:evil:
3. No one has even come close to shutting down my logic, you just can't beat a, *Master*.:eek:
4. All my points have been duly noted, and I am correct as usual.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
1. Oh, it wouldn't matter where this thread was, I still won it.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Won? Won??

Got yer ass pwned is all I see. You want to commit murder cause you suck at driving.

Your arguments have been the equivalent of:

143e3a38-adae-45fe-bf82-07e6b702db70.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. I won, everyone knows it.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
2. Just telling it like it is.
3. Granny gave me the best run for my money.:clap2:
4. But she kept trying paint with a broad brush how everythings realitive.
5. And for some reason wanted my dog up on her porch.
6. I admit that shooting truck drivers over near death is a hard sell here, but its a fact, if its them or me, its them, and it should be the same for everyone.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

6. I admit that shooting truck drivers over near death is a hard sell here, but its a fact, if its them or me, its them, and it should be the same for everyone.:evil:

If this is how you feel about driving, you need to stop. You're not mentally capable of handing the responsibility.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You truly are the greatest. I dont think youve ever lost. Youre special.

Sorry bout that,

Exactly what is it you won? I wasn't playing a game with you - so you must have been playing with yourself.

Yeah, I can do that sometimes.

Oh, you have seriously misread or misunderstood something. I never said I wanted your dog on my porch ... you were supposed to keep your little dog on your own porch. I run with the big dogs.

It's a hard sell no matter where you try to sell it. I haven't seen a trucker or anyone else or any thing else that I'll be willing to go to jail over.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't know what to tell you, man ... maybe you should take up playing solitaire - it's one game I know where you can play with yourself all alone and still win. :D

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You truly are the greatest. I dont think youve ever lost. Youre special.
I got your special right here.

funny-pictures-owls-twisted-head.jpg

I guess I've been pretty hard on Sir James ... I have to do a little dedication to the one I won. And that's a big 10-4. :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuyLTDAC7fE&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Exactly what is it you won? I wasn't playing a game with you - so you must have been playing with yourself.

Yeah, I can do that sometimes.

Oh, you have seriously misread or misunderstood something. I never said I wanted your dog on my porch ... you were supposed to keep your little dog on your own porch. I run with the big dogs.

It's a hard sell no matter where you try to sell it. I haven't seen a trucker or anyone else or any thing else that I'll be willing to go to jail over.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't know what to tell you, man ... maybe you should take up playing solitaire - it's one game I know where you can play with yourself all alone and still win. :D

1. Granny hold on to your dogs!
2. You asked what I won, well I think I won this debate, hey you came in second!!!!:clap2:
3. Granny so you think your some hot shot on the freeways eh? What if it was two big rigs that tried to sandwich~squeeze you between thier trucks they were the bread and you were the peanut butter?
4. Ofcourse who would want to go to jail, but you don't think a jury might listen, especially if you had it all on tape?
5. Also I don't like cards all that much, sorry.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back