*When Drivers Of Big Rigs Use Thier Trucks As Lethal Weapons: Fair Game?*

*Are Big Rigs Lethal Weapons: And Should I Be Able To Defend Myself With Firearm ?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

A bad truck driver is to the Interstate, what a Troll is to the Internet. :clap2:

1. I can see the parallel, but is a troll likely to run you off the internet into an abuttment?
2. Not that I'm a troll, only I can just see what you're saying.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

3. Granny so you think your some hot shot on the freeways eh? What if it was two big rigs that tried to sandwich~squeeze you between thier trucks they were the bread and you were the peanut butter?

I do believe you failed the Smith System's keys. If you get yourself into such a situation, you have:

1. Failed to get the big picture
2. Leave yourself an out
3. Make sure they see you.

That's more than half the keys for good driving. Hang up your cell, stop texting and drive.

1. I see the *big picture* as well as the *little picture* what you're seeing.
2. It has happened on more than one ocassion that two *evil truckers* have sandwiched a car in the middle, so this should tell the thinking man, that if there is by chance two *evil truckers* who can be at the same location at the same time, then there must be hundreds if not thousands of *evil truckers* all spaced out over the highways across America.
3. This has nothing to do with the car, and him either talking on a cell phone, your projecting again.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Epic fail. You don't even understand I gave you three of the Smith System safe driving points you failed to use getting sandwiched between two semis. You were aware of 2 semis converging. This doesn't make them 'evil', it makes you a bad driver if you go between them without making sure they know you there.

Safety directors call this engaging in risky behavior. Those drivers are more likely to be in control of their vehicles than you are. Now putting yourself between two trucks creating a windtunnel vortex and having poor understanding of the risky driving you're doing, it's ripe for a 'preventable accident', and potentially all your fault.

Projecting, far from it. More like constant observation on my part of bad drivers almost unilaterally yapping on their cells. It's incredible how bad it's gotten in the last 2 years alone.

But if everyone else is at fault, maybe the problem isn't them, but you if you can't seem to avoid these situations. Pull over, give the keys to someone else, and get into the passenger seat.

You know, you're a prime candidate for a court ordered chunk of drivers ed combined with being forced to ride along with a trucker in the cab and see how bad you small boys are if you're continually having this problem.

A bad truck driver is to the Interstate, what a Troll is to the Internet. :clap2:

No, a bad truck driver is to the interstate what a rowdy drunk is in a restaurant: rare and dangerous to others and soon removed.

Problem is for you Fitz, is you live in a world of the *small rabbit ear black and white tv, your tv is a 13" Zenith cerca 1961 table top model sitting on a broken down coffee table*, while I have a *50" Pioneer Plasma Flat Screen mounted over the fireplace*.

At least when that TV was new, I had stuff worth watching on it. Now I can get 1000 channels of crap. yeah, so much better.

Funny thing is? I don't watch TV except for Packer games.

Sorry bout that,

Problem is for you Fitz, is you live in a world of the *small rabbit ear black and white tv, your tv is a 13" Zenith cerca 1961 table top model sitting on a broken down coffee table*, while I have a *50" Pioneer Plasma Flat Screen mounted over the fireplace*.

At least when that TV was new, I had stuff worth watching on it. Now I can get 1000 channels of crap. yeah, so much better.

1. Oh I got lots of cool stuff to watch in satilite, Golf Channel, moives out the ying yang.
2. So you must be a happy man, your Packers are coming here to Arlington Texas!:clap2::clap2::clap2:
3. What was the final score?
4. I started out watching it but switched to golf.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh I got lots of cool stuff to watch in satilite, Golf Channel, moives out the ying yang.
2. So you must be a happy man, your Packers are coming here to Arlington Texas!:clap2::clap2::clap2:
3. What was the final score?
4. I started out watching it but switched to golf.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
21-14. I'm a relieved and happy man.

Arlington is the only downside to the Superbowl. Hate texas stadium. Probably the third greatest rivalry for the Pack outside of the Bears and Vikings is the Cowshits.

I just swing in behind a big rig and activate my tractor beam and take a nap.
South of mason-Dixon line that would be called "draftin' "....
Let the trucker go. he's working.
Some drivers are idiots when it comes to trucks or ANY vehicle attempting to pass.
They are what I call "rockhead competitive"...These bastards are the ones who scurry away after causing a 5 car crash.
The person driving the car in the video is a selfish self centered ass.
The trucker should have contacted the police and reported THEM for unsafe driving.

sorry bout that,

1. I see no one here's got a clue as to what I'm taking about.
2. A big rig, is a lethal weapon.:evil:
3. Most people are just too stupid to know this.:evil:
4. The video I posted was just an example, the rig driver had no reason to ride up on that guys ass end.
5. He was trying to intemidate the driver of the car.
6. Which I'm sure it worked.
7. What this trucker was doing should be illegal, and people with the right to carry, should be able to legally open fire on these truckers doing this.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Right jimmy...Hey genius..Suppose the auto driver pops off a few rounds. Misses but startles the truck driver. He swerves to avoid the bullets. He head on crashes into a vehicle full of children. The kids are dead. The shooter drives on. No worries.

You're an asshole.....with teeth.

Sorry bout that,

sorry bout that,

4. The video I posted was just an example, the rig driver had no reason to ride up on that guys ass end.
7. What this trucker was doing should be illegal, and people with the right to carry, should be able to legally open fire on these truckers doing this.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There are plenty of examples of truckers road rage, but there are just as many excellent truck drivers out there.
I have had a few run ins with asshole truckers, but most of them are proffessionls who just want to do their job and not get hassled by 4wheelers (cars).

I have listened to my CB many times and you can hear these guys complaining about the terrible drivers out there that do just as much to cause problems as the truckers do, if not worse. One of my best friends is a trucker and he has told me many ugly stories....

Me myself... I give them all the road they want.

1. This thread isn't about, *excellent truckers out there*, its about *the bad ones*, who want to bully the small vehicles.
2. You trying to defend *ALL* truckers is a hoot, this isn't about them, now, lets talk about *the bad ones*, and whats fair in dealing with *the bad ones*..
3, There's no doubt that there are a larger part of four wheelers, *cars drivers* who are really bad, if we were to compare the skills between the two, but we ain't doing that now are we? :confused:
4. I am sure your buddies ugly stories involve him running some nice family off the road, because they were perhaps in the fast lane, and he wanted to pass them or something to that effect.
5. So he just ate up thier lane till they had to go off the road, don't tell me they don't do this everyday.
6. I know that they do, all across America.
7. A car can't compete with a big rig, there's just to big of a differance in size, weight.
8. And truckers know this, and use this as a way to intimidate.
9. But if they knew that if those people who had a concealed weapon would and could legally open up fire on thier asses, then they would back the hell off us car driving people.
10. I see it as an equalizer.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If you don't think you can share the highways with truckers or you just don't like them, stay the fuck off the highways. You do not have the right to block the roadway with the intent on keeping others from passing. The sign says "Slower Traffic Keep Right"....many states have "Keep Right Pass Left Only" laws. In other words a driver can be cited for driving in the left or passing lane while NOT in the process of overtaking another vehicle.
On two lane roads many states require slower vehicles to move over where safe and encourage faster vehicles to pass. That is the LAW. The car driver in the video should have allowed the truck to pass. Period. End of story.
BTW, My Brother and brother-in-law are truckers. And they BOTH carry.
That's THEIR equalizer.....Shit for brains.

Sorry bout that,

sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Right jimmy...Hey genius..Suppose the auto driver pops off a few rounds. Misses but startles the truck driver. He swerves to avoid the bullets. He head on crashes into a vehicle full of children. The kids are dead. The shooter drives on. No worries.

1. Another clueless poster.
2. Who can't debate the OP, just attacks the writer.
3. You lost before you got started!
4. Next!:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Now where was I?
2. Truckers have an advantage, and if they knew that some drivers had the *equalizer* a gun, then they would automatically give people in cars the respect they deserve.
3. I'm talking families with several children, single girls, men, just all sorts of drivers get killed because of *the bad truckers*.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why apply your logic to just truckers? Seems to me if you're going to suggest something as stupid as gunning down a trucker, you should let it apply to everybody. What about that guy that cuts you off when he passes you? Or crowds you in your lane? Shit, let's shoot everybody.

1. No, no,..cars are more equal, people in cars, road raging is a whole mother story.
2. Though it is a problem, its not as bad as a problem as big rigs are.
3. People in cars are going to have to kill themselves to kill you.
4. And most road ragers in cars are not willing to die in order to kill you.
5. So no, we can safely throw that idea out the wondow.
6. But when another car driver does go nuts on you its a good idea to film it, and call the police.
7. Wouldn't be right just going willie neally on anyone and everyone.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are a ridiculous individual.
90% of the posters are kicking your ass on this one and you keep insisting we are all missing YOUR point. We're not. You're being a whiny assed juvenile 3T wearing bottle fed snot nosed playpen using crib sleeping runt. Shut it.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

There are plenty of examples of truckers road rage, but there are just as many excellent truck drivers out there.
I have had a few run ins with asshole truckers, but most of them are proffessionls who just want to do their job and not get hassled by 4wheelers (cars).

I have listened to my CB many times and you can hear these guys complaining about the terrible drivers out there that do just as much to cause problems as the truckers do, if not worse. One of my best friends is a trucker and he has told me many ugly stories....

Me myself... I give them all the road they want.

1. This thread isn't about, *excellent truckers out there*, its about *the bad ones*, who want to bully the small vehicles.
2. You trying to defend *ALL* truckers is a hoot, this isn't about them, now, lets talk about *the bad ones*, and whats fair in dealing with *the bad ones*..
3, There's no doubt that there are a larger part of four wheelers, *cars drivers* who are really bad, if we were to compare the skills between the two, but we ain't doing that now are we? :confused:
4. I am sure your buddies ugly stories involve him running some nice family off the road, because they were perhaps in the fast lane, and he wanted to pass them or something to that effect.
5. So he just ate up thier lane till they had to go off the road, don't tell me they don't do this everyday.
6. I know that they do, all across America.
7. A car can't compete with a big rig, there's just to big of a differance in size, weight.
8. And truckers know this, and use this as a way to intimidate.
9. But if they knew that if those people who had a concealed weapon would and could legally open up fire on thier asses, then they would back the hell off us car driving people.
10. I see it as an equalizer.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If you don't think you can share the highways with truckers or you just don't like them, stay the fuck off the highways. You do not have the right to block the roadway with the intent on keeping others from passing. The sign says "Slower Traffic Keep Right"....many states have "Keep Right Pass Left Only" laws. In other words a driver can be cited for driving in the left or passing lane while NOT in the process of overtaking another vehicle.
On two lane roads many states require slower vehicles to move over where safe and encourage faster vehicles to pass. That is the LAW. The car driver in the video should have allowed the truck to pass. Period. End of story.
BTW, My Brother and brother-in-law are truckers. And they BOTH carry.
That's THEIR equalizer.....Shit for brains.

1. You remind me of a child who wasn't quite beaten enough as a child.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay *spoonboy*,:evil: look, I still haven't said what happened to myself that brings me to this conclusion that there are *evil truckers*.
2. I have two stories, and I am sure others have stories, who are afraid to say them.
3. It cant just be me, seeing I have had two *encounters of the truckers of the evil kind*, in less than a year.
4. If your brother and bro in law, carry guns then they are expecting to get a cap shot up in thier ass', no?
5. Perhaps your two realitives are the *evil truckers* I had contact with?:evil:
6. Amyway, its my hope that one day, us car drivers will legally be able to pop a cap up in your *family member truck drivers ass* if they go *evil trucker* on us car drivers!
7. This will keep them from *killing people* willy nilly.
8. And there are far more *evil truckers* out there than I care to guess.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Funny I just watched a video on Youtube of dualie lose control on a slick highway, blow through the median and almost hit another semi coming the other direction, taking out 2 other cars in the process.

Now you want to shoot at truckers and CAUSE these kinds of wrecks? You still come off as a juvinile idiot. What next? A flamethrower in the trunk for tailgaters? Front mounted twin grenade launchers for assholes that cut you off?

You're a menace to safe drivers with your idiocy.

And yes, you are sorry. Very very sorry. I'm still waiting for you to apologize though.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Another clueless poster.
2. Who can't debate the OP, just attacks the writer.
3. You lost before you got started!
4. Next!:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So indiscriminately firing a gun from a moving vehicle at another moving vehicle does not seem "a bit off" to you?
Do you think this is rational behavior?
I do not. No civilized person thinks that. That's why you got punted.
Case closed.
And guess what....I am NOT sorry about that. Stick that in your hero roll and eat it.

Sorry bout that,

sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You have issues. When you find yourself in a problem like that, back off. Get the License Plate Number and Report it, if the offense was that bad. WTF do you think you are going to prove by shooting at an 18 wheeler. Who else are you trying to get killed? Your Video doesn't make your case either.

1. Sure the shear size of trucks are intimidating, but truck drivers should not be allowed *king of the road* status, and be given all leway as far as whats expected towards others on the road in normal everyday driving situtations.
2. The smaller needs protect of the bigger, in this case, and I want laws changed to reflect that.
3. Otherwise we are going to have to build or designate *truckers only* roadways and highways.
4. The video was random, just the first one that I clicked on on youtube, and I don't even know how I got it posted here, I thought it would just be a link.
5. Also I'm not trying to get anyone killed, I think my life and my families lives are as important as any life, and I should have the laws behind me, if I am threatened by truckers who intend to kill me with thier trucks.
6. You need to ask yourself, is a truck a lethal weapon?
7. Like others here need to do the same.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

are you not concerned that in this thread almost NO ONE agrees with you? As to using firearms to solve your hissy fit?
This is now confirmed a troll thread.
You're a jerk and that's all.

Sorry bout that,

1. I won, everyone knows it.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
2. Just telling it like it is.
3. Granny gave me the best run for my money.:clap2:
4. But she kept trying paint with a broad brush how everythings realitive.
5. And for some reason wanted my dog up on her porch.
6. I admit that shooting truck drivers over near death is a hard sell here, but its a fact, if its them or me, its them, and it should be the same for everyone.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Won?....You sir, have a screw loose. Really. You need to check yourself into a clinic. Preferably one with bars and rubber rooms.
Go get your gun. We'll be reading about you on the police blotter.
You and your room temperature IQ should take some time off.

3. Granny so you think your some hot shot on the freeways eh? What if it was two big rigs that tried to sandwich~squeeze you between thier trucks they were the bread and you were the peanut butter?

I do believe you failed the Smith System's keys. If you get yourself into such a situation, you have:

1. Failed to get the big picture
2. Leave yourself an out
3. Make sure they see you.

That's more than half the keys for good driving. Hang up your cell, stop texting and drive.

Why does this numbfuck think that truck drivers WANT his car between them, or that he's important enough to any of them to waste time on him at all? Believe it or not, spending time talking to the cops about why his piddly little car is smeared all over the highway is NOT at the top of any trucker's to-do list for the day, even the bad ones.

Some drivers are idiots when it comes to trucks or ANY vehicle attempting to pass.
They are what I call "rockhead competitive"...These bastards are the ones who scurry away after causing a 5 car crash.
The trucker should have contacted the police and reported THEM for unsafe driving.

That's called "drafting" everywhere, and it's extremely dangerous and stupid. Tailgating a semi? Seriously? Why not just drive your car into a bridge abutment and be done with it? Do four-wheelers really not understand how easily they can get sucked up under that trailer and end up as roadkill pulling a stupid stunt like that?

I think USC must have gotten his license from a gumball machine.

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay lets change some aspects of this, lets say its a cop who pulled over a speeder, on the freeway, and is standing next to the car talking to the driver of the car he's pulled over.
2. And here comes a big rig, speeding towards him, he was in the middle lane, but has switched over to the outside lane perfectly lined up with this cop who's just standing there by the side of this car.
3. The cop saw everything, how the trucker switched lanes and sped up, also the trucker started to honk his horn in a frantic sort of way, with an evil grin on his face keeps barreling towards this on duty cop.
4. He has no time to move out of the way, but he could deholster his side arm.
5. Then what?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

when was the last time a .40 cal stopped a 90,000 lb tractor trailer rig?
so the cop shoots the driver. Driver loses control and flattens the cop and the motorist anyway. Problem solved?...
Douchebag...dive roll out of the way, get back in the squad car radio back up and give chase. set out stop sticks, stop truck. Pull out driver. Beat the shit out of him. Take him to jail. Only person getting hurt is the driver of the truck.
Get it?...
Your scenario......trucker follows too close or otherwise bothers a motorist. Motorist pulls gun waves frantically at trucker. Motorist unhappy that trucker continues on his way and not acknowledging angry motorist. Motorist decides to shoot at trucker. Incensed ,motorist calls police. Frantic trucker is stopped miles down the road. Shows police officer the bullet holes in his rig....
Trucker gets in police car and is taken back to where angry motorist has been telling police HIS story.....Guess who goes on his way and guess who goes to the Cross bar Hilton? I'll give you three guesses and none of the correct answers start with the letter "T".
No matter how angry or frightened one becomes while on the road with OTHER vehicles which have HUMAN BEINGS( Including children) in them, you DO NOT fire a weapon. You stop your vehicle and call the police. You give the description of the offending vehicle with license plate number. Let the proper authorities handle it.
Your way is barbaric.

That's called "drafting" everywhere, and it's extremely dangerous and stupid. Tailgating a semi? Seriously? Why not just drive your car into a bridge abutment and be done with it? Do four-wheelers really not understand how easily they can get sucked up under that trailer and end up as roadkill pulling a stupid stunt like that?

I think USC must have gotten his license from a gumball machine.

ok, ms intensity, I was making a joke. Jesus Christ. Go take a Valium and a Mydol.
Everywhere? Ask the average person from my neck of the woods and they don't know NASCAR from a Golf Car. Please....
Oh one other thing you student of aerodynamics....you could be 200 feet behind a tractor trailer rig at highway speed and still be in the lowered air pressure zone( wake) .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back