When did we become a medieval society?

when did we become the kind of people that clamor for a photo of a dead guy or we won't believe he's really dead?

some of y'all are just fucked.

true story

thanks

I didn't realize they had photography during the Middle Ages.

when did we become the kind of people that clamor for a photo of a dead guy or we won't believe he's really dead?

true story

thanks

I'd like to see it less out of convincing me, and more to shut up any budding conspiracy theories to add to the ones we already have to deal with, Truthers, birthers, and triggers are bad enough, but binladendeaders would just be too much.

any conspiracy loon deathers who think bin laden isn't dead wouldn't believe it if the body were notarized.

heck with them.

any conspiracy loon deathers who think bin laden isn't dead wouldn't believe it if the body were notarized.

heck with them.

We, the taxpayers, paid for those photos. We have a right to see them.

Obama is arrogantly playing daddy and determining what the rest of us adults are mature enough to see. that isn't his prerogative.

Exhibition of the body of state enemies is a time honored tradition in all cultures.

Some put heads on sticks. Some took scalps. Some nailed corpses to bridges and cities.

It's silly to balk at this at this point. And if we don't do it, the Muslim community will jeer at us and claim he's not dead.

true story

thanks

Funny how so many people are all of the sudden for taking the Governments word for it!

lol

Every single one of you Libs would be in here Demanding proof if the exact same thing had went down under a Republican Administration.

You are all a bunch of insane Hippocrates.

According to several Moderate Muslims I have now heard speak on the matter. They feel that the Muslim world needs to see proof to move on. Who knows, I personally do not doubt we got the bastard, I just think it is silly not to release proof, I mean the pics are going to get out anyways. WTF, but I do so enjoy watching you shamlessly hippocritical Libs pretend you would not be screaming for proof if anyone but a Dem was sitting in the WH.

Last edited:
yes true allie but the mysticism they also employ via their religious dogma would demand Osama make an appearance or make his presence known, outside the MB and the nuts who are already fed on that dogma, and over the edge there has been virtually no mass he aint dead clamor from the ME.

true story

thanks

Funny how so many people are all of the sudden for taking the Governments word for it!

lol

true and its worth noting that truthers are in the same league imho, I trust obama on this and I trust the gov.

IF I am wrong, well the problems with what that would entail, would be diddly squat compared to me being a fool.

When Sadaam Hussien was hanged. I was not all up on watching that either.

I have watched as society has become seemingly more "medieval". But I think a lot of it has to do with being desensitized to gratuitous pictures via the internet. It is disturbing.

heck with them.

We, the taxpayers, paid for those photos. We have a right to see them.

Obama is arrogantly playing daddy and determining what the rest of us adults are mature enough to see. that isn't his prerogative.

Much as i would love to see osama's head shot to shreds, obama is correct in his assessment of the situation and i agree with him. It is not a good idea add fuel to the flames.

Exhibition of the body of state enemies is a time honored tradition in all cultures.

Some put heads on sticks. Some took scalps. Some nailed corpses to bridges and cities.

It's silly to balk at this at this point. And if we don't do it, the Muslim community will jeer at us and claim he's not dead.

Sorta silly when the wife and kids are all up in arms pointing their fingers at the US for killing him....:lol:

We are damned if we do and damned if we don't.

I have watched as society has become seemingly more "medieval". But I think a lot of it has to do with being desensitized to gratuitous pictures via the internet. It is disturbing.

I think that's sort of true..but people have always seen executions and torture as a public spectacle. It's human nature, I don't see us moving past it any time in the near future.

Osama has been a part of our consciousness for a long time. It's natural that people want to see pictures.

I would have preferd something like this: 'I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' *******, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass'

Justice would have been a nice tall tower, 45 minutes of heavy smoke and a fire ball sent his way....his choice to burn or jump.

He got off easy as far as i am concerned.

I would have preferd something like this: 'I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' *******, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass'

Justice would have been a nice tall tower, 45 minutes of heavy smoke and a fire ball sent his way....his choice to burn or jump.

He got off easy as far as i am concerned.

:clap2:

true story

thanks

About when we got a President that wouldn't produce his records for scrutiny. If obama was as "transparent" as he claimed he would be, there would be no reason to doubt him. He has proven over and over how untrustworthy he is, but still wants to withhold proof that he did what he claims.
His minions are all bent out of shape that some refuse to believe Osama is really dead, and others like me are at least somewhat skeptical.
I think we can all agree that an alcoholic's natural state is drunk. Why is it so hard for some to see that people take statements with a grain of salt from a habitual liar.

true story

thanks

Sissy.

He's a sissy because he doesn't require a picture to believe the words of the USG when they say a scumbag is dead? That's just weird. Guess I'm a sissy to.

Forum List

Back