When did we become a medieval society?

I guess Del and I are just not very mean people.

Nothing mean about making sure a mass murderer is dead. Perhaps you and Del are just morons.

Dead is one thing, wanting to see photos, have trophies his head displayed on a pike now is just mean.

I have killed many humans. I am not proud of it. I never wanted any trophies.

and you've never once felt a thrill, a sense of victory, pride? plain old take that MFer?you never took ANY pics?

Nothing mean about making sure a mass murderer is dead. Perhaps you and Del are just morons.

Dead is one thing, wanting to see photos, have trophies his head displayed on a pike now is just mean.

His head was put on a pike?

I thought he was given a TRADITIONAL Muslim Burial at Sea.

Would it be possible for you to write a post without wildly exaggerating, or blaming Bush?

Seems as someone in this thread spoke of wanting OBL's head on a pike.
Might have been another thread on the subject though.
And believe it or not Bush was not responsible for my havving to kill other humans.
Although he could have manned up and came over and helped out.

and you've never once felt a thrill, a sense of victory, pride? plain old take that MFer?you never took ANY pics?

Nope, mostly just glad it was them and not me.
And never one pic. Plenty of images in my mind that took decades to dim.

i think the purpose of civilization is to ameliorate human nature.

i've been wrong before.

*shrug*

How's that working out for you?

not so badly. i sleep well.

although, editec makes a good point that i should have said mitigate rather than ameliorate.

I'm with you, but or course we've got a long way to go. My goal is for humans to be fully enlightened in about 500,000 years. I wish I slept well at night. Do you take any kind of drugs to help you sleep?

Would it be possible for you to write a post without wildly exaggerating, or blaming Bush?

And believe it or not Bush was not responsible for my havving to kill other humans.

:eek::eek::eek:

Bush HAD to be responsible in some convoluted, nearly imaginary way.

Is Obama on the front lines?

He could be. They just need to include a golf course on the front lines and he'll be there. His swing is pretty bad so he may cause some collateral damage.

although, editec makes a good point that i should have said mitigate rather than ameliorate.

I'm with you, but or course we've got a long way to go. My goal is for humans to be fully enlightened in about 500,000 years. I wish I slept well at night. Do you take any kind of drugs to help you sleep?

I put my head on the pillow, close my eyes and I'm out.

I remember those days... I've had some major stressors lately which might explain a few things.

Nope, mostly just glad it was them and not me.
And never one pic. Plenty of images in my mind that took decades to dim.

And that's fine...you don't feel a need to look.

But it's ridiculous to refuse the public access to these particular pictures when there are pictures of Kennedy, beheading victims, genocide victims, and various executions available to everybody.

It's as if THIS particular picture, and THIS particular man is more SPECIAL.

It's idiotic.

Huh?

I was referring to Bush wanting to fly jets but not go to Nam.
Before he was president.

no, i just try to do the best i can every day to do what's right.

when i fuck up, i try to apologize immediately and make it right to the best of my ability. i don't always do it, but i try.

it works for me

He could be. They just need to include a golf course on the front lines and he'll be there. His swing is pretty bad so he may cause some collateral damage.

He better stick to golf. Did you catch him throwing out the first pitch? :lol:

when i fuck up, i try to apologize immediately and make it right to the best of my ability. i don't always do it, but i try.

it works for me

You'll make a good husband one day, kid.

I remember those days... I've had some major stressors lately which might explain a few things.

That will do it to you. When you have something on your mind there's no getting it out.

it works for me

that's good to know. i'll pass it on to my wife on our next anniversary.

keep hope alive! :eusa_angel:

it works for me

that's good to know. i'll pass it on to my wife on our next anniversary.

keep hope alive! :eusa_angel:

Well, stop TRYING to apologise for all your faults, and embrase your guilt IMMEDIATELY.

I find it helps to carry a wallet of cards that say:

"I'm very sorry, it was all my fault....Sincerely, Samson"

it works for me

Good advice. :thup:

My perspective has changed depending on how personal the situation is to me. For instance, you had started a funny thread about tornado damage about a week ago which ordinarily would've been funny to me, but having known people who recently were killed in a tornado I just couldn't laugh. And I'm sure those who personally lost family during the 9/11 attacks have mixed feelings about Osama's death. I wouldn't fault anyone for wanting to see photographic proof of his death or his head on a stick.

That will do it to you. When you have something on your mind there's no getting it out.

Yeah, when it's a life or death situation, everything changes. I'm seeking help by reading posts on USMB. I find that to be the best therapy. :lol:

Yeah, when it's a life or death situation, everything changes. I'm seeking help by reading posts on USMB. I find that to be the best therapy. :lol:

Better than letting a chicken walk across your nude body?

:eusa_hand:

Nevermind

Forum List

Back