Obama is building his Trojan Horse.

yota5

VIP Member
Feb 28, 2011
Mashpee, MA
With sagging poll numbers, and an eye on 2012, Obama, was pressured into doing something very uncharacteristic; he made a decision. It was a good decision. Thanks to the help of SEAL Team 6, CIA, and ancillary support resources the mission was executed successfully, and flawlessly.

So now he is a very bad President who has made one good decision. Will that get him reelected? I don't think that it will. Contrary with liberal philosophy the American people aren't stupid. Can we be duped? Yes we can. The American people made the mistake of electing him in the first place. Therefore we are responsible for the problems that he's created since he was elected. Even so the President is hard at work trying to fool us into thinking that he is something other then what he really is.

The President is deep into campaign mode. Ever mindful of the next photo op. He has extended invitations for President Bush, and Mayor Giuliani, to join him on the podium at ground zero. He was turned down. On the other side of the ball the President, has turned down a request for the 911 families to join him tomorrow.

The President is fond of blaming everyone, and everything for his own incompetence. He blames Bush for the deficit. Unfortunately for Obama, he can't change the facts. If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the FY 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets. If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is that "I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20, 2009.

Can Obama, win in 2012. It is possible, but highly unlikely. When voters look at the ledger they will find one good decision flanked by many bad ones. The American people have already had an opportunity to analyze the entries in the ledger. This has resulted in members of all three political party's to come together under one banner; The Tea Party. :up:

"The Tea Party movement is a grassroots movement of millions of like-minded Americans from all backgrounds and political parties. Tea Party members share similar core principles supporting the United States Constitution as the Founders intended, such as:

• Limited federal government
• Individual freedoms
• Personal responsibility
• Free markets
• Returning political power to the states and the people

As a movement, The Tea Party is not a political party nor is looking to form a third political party any time soon. The Tea Party movement, is instead, about reforming all political parties and government so that the core principles of our Founding Fathers become, once again, the foundation upon which America stands."

National Tea Party resource for helping The Tea Party movement grow

On Nov 2012 OBL will still be dead, Obama will still be the president on whos watch he was killed and Republicans will still be the party under whos watch we were attacked on 911.

Propaganda will change none of thesse facts

With sagging poll numbers, and an eye on 2012, Obama, was pressured into doing something very uncharacteristic; he made a decision. It was a good decision. Thanks to the help of SEAL Team 6, CIA, and ancillary support resources the mission was executed successfully, and flawlessly.

National Tea Party resource for helping The Tea Party movement grow

Perhaps you were not paying attention. Duly Constitutionally elected President Barack Obama made a decision 3 years ago that Osama Bin Laden was going to pay for his crimes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2r2OZ3A3y8]YouTube - Obama, McCain debate how to kill OBL[/ame]

That help?

The rest of that nonsense doesn't need a response.

On Nov 2012 OBL will still be dead, Obama will still be the president on whos watch he was killed and Republicans will still be the party under whos watch we were attacked on 911.

Those are irrefutable facts. The facts that I posted are equally irrefutable. Obama, only has one thing in the positive column, and many things in the negative column. His reelection is in great jeopardy. 2010, should be a good precursor for the 2012 elections. Now those are truths that really matter. :razz::up:

Those are irrefutable facts. The facts that I posted are equally irrefutable. Obama, only has one thing in the positive column, and many things in the negative column. His reelection is in great jeopardy. 2010, should be a good precursor for the 2012 elections. Now those are truths that really matter. :razz::up:

Are you including the "grassroots" Tea Party BS as fact?

Are you including the "grassroots" Tea Party BS as fact?

This sounds and smells like liberal BS to me. If you have proof that supports your allegation post it. If you don't go crawl back under your liberal rock. There is one thing that I can say. Last fall the tea party yanked a knot into your liberal panties. Now what could be nicer then that? :up:

We'll just have to wait and see what happens. The country has had a rough last 10 years, I'd really like to get out of the Big Government politicians as they seem to destroy and fail at near everything they touch.

Bushbama for 2012? No thx.

Damn this is great......

Gotta love the rightwing being steamed because Obama got the guy they were supposedly hunting for seven years

Final nail in the 2012 GOP Presidential coffin

Like the candidate pool was not shallow enough before

We'll just have to wait and see what happens. The country has had a rough last 10 years, I'd really like to get out of the Big Government politicians as they seem to destroy and fail at near everything they touch.

really? fail at everything they touch?

bin laden's last thought may have been something to the contrary.

A wee bit of punctuation, grammar and spelling would help you not look so fucking retarded.

Live by the Photo-OP...die by it...

It's Cult-Of Personality time again...

YouTube - Living Colour - Cult Of Personality

It is?

saintreagan.jpg

Damn this is great......

Gotta love the rightwing being steamed because Obama got the guy they were supposedly hunting for seven years

Can you point to the guy in this thread that seems "steamed" about OBL? We're talking about how you run a country, not 1 guy you kill that has no effect on the rest of the US past "we got em, finally!"

This is the first thing you have been able to rub in the rights face that Obama has accomplished and man you ain’t gonna let that opportunity slide on by will you?

really? fail at everything they touch?

bin laden's last thought may have been something to the contrary.

Let me help you, I'll even be nice as I understand sometimes we just misread stuff...

Quoted from, me: "they seem to destroy and fail at near everything they touch."

Apology accepted.

Nor will it do a damned thing for your credibility.
On election day 2012, yes, Osama will still be dead and obama will still be President for another 9 weeks and and 40 new Republican Congressmen will be looking for apartments in DC.

Forum List

Back