When did we become a medieval society?

society does that but still allows for blood letting....romans did it....we do it....football is a prime example of blood lust....remember when they got all pissy cause a nipple interrupted their day of violence with the family?

For those who can't wait to see some pics I just saw that Rueters published some photos obtained from a local who took pics of the scene an hour after the SEALS left.

Warning for graphic gruesome bloodiness!!!

NEW YORK -- The White House isn’t releasing photos of Osama bin Laden’s dead body, but that didn’t stop Reuters from publishing several gruesome photos Wednesday showing the aftermath of the U.S. raid on bin Laden’s compound in Pakistan and sending them to clients of the wire service.

Reuters defended that decision in a statement to The Huffington Post.

"As this is a story of global importance, Reuters chose to share these photographs with its media clients and allow them to make editorial decisions on how they were used," a spokesperson said.

The news organization declined to comment further on photos showing three, unidentified men lying in pools of blood. (WARNING: the photographs can be viewed here but they are very graphic.) Inside bin Laden's Compound

Reuters Defends Decision To Publish Bin Laden Compound Photos

He's a sissy because he doesn't require a picture to believe the words of the USG when they say a scumbag is dead? That's just weird. Guess I'm a sissy to.

Had this President not given us reason to doubt his word, most wouldn't.

Even so, I fail to see how taking someone's word makes a person a sissy.

You used the word "sissy", I didn't. In obama's case, I would call a person that unconditionally takes his word, "idiot".

Bloodlust isn't mideval, it's human nature.

i think the purpose of civilization is to ameliorate human nature.

i've been wrong before.

*shrug*

I think you're more or less right, Del.

I might suggest that we use the term "mitigate" human nature because ameliorate suggests that we can change human nature.

We can change human behavior, but our human natures are pretty much set in DNA.

Civilization is merely describing humans who live in fixed locations rather than having a nomadic life.

One of mankind's natures is that he is a SOCIAL animal, and therefore much of his so called progress is nothing more than the progress of the SOCIETY that men create when they cooperate.

That is one the primary reason that people who make the case that when it comes to the value of the INDIVIDALm the individual is the basic unit of human progress, and who dismiss the notion that society even exists (as objectivist libertarians are often fond of doing) are missing the big picture about humankind and how he made it to the top of the heap.

No man is an island, and no man is a SELF MADE anything!

Such conceits as those are the BIG LIES that the masters use to dupe the easily dupable.

Last edited:
I guess Del and I are just not very mean people.

Nothing mean about making sure a mass murderer is dead. Perhaps you and Del are just morons.

Dead is one thing, wanting to see photos, have trophies his head displayed on a pike now is just mean.

I have killed many humans. I am not proud of it. I never wanted any trophies.

His head was put on a pike?

I thought he was given a TRADITIONAL Muslim Burial at Sea.

Would it be possible for you to write a post without wildly exaggerating, or blaming Bush?

Here's the only picture that matters:

Murder of U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Conspiracy to Murder U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Attack on a Federal Facility Resulting in Death

USAMA BIN LADEN

status-image.jpg

Date of Photograph Unknown

FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

Nothing mean about making sure a mass murderer is dead. Perhaps you and Del are just morons.

Dead is one thing, wanting to see photos, have trophies his head displayed on a pike now is just mean.

Would it be possible for you to write a post without wildly exaggerating, or blaming Bush?

learn to read for comprehension

learn to read for comprehension
I think we should demand weekly reports from his English teacher.

Forum List

Back