Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway,

Robert

Really nice Guy
Mar 21, 2011
WTH that's a response from our president OMG this sound like something one of the Leftist lemming would say not the "leader' of the free world. Folk's we've gone past amateur hour and have stumbled into the Insane.

"Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway" Dear God is he a Ten year old?

Obama Will Not Release Photos

So that's the excuse not to release them?

Did anyone say the Saddam video was fake?

I am floored that The President Of The United States would say something as childish as that and then to use that as a Justification not to do something. I read that and frankly I'm beyond saddened for our Nation.

I am floored that The President Of The United States would say something as childish as that and then to use that as a Justification not to do something. I read that and frankly I'm beyond saddened for our Nation.

Yeah personally I don't take what our bureacrats say as fact.

He's lied 100 times before, I don't see me saying that he MIGHT have lied 101 times as a big deal.

I'm not even taking a hard stance on it, but this is something that doesn't need to be made so secret, and it is. Look at how many of the details were proven to be lies immediately after the government released info.

Forum List

Back