When did Trump mention ¨women of color¨ when telling haters of America they can leave?

Leftists Outraged Over ‘Send Her Back’ Call for Deporting Melania, Gorka

“His 3rd wife has lived here for decades and barely speaks english. And her parents came here through chain migration,” tweeted actor Bruno Amato in May, “#DeportMelania and her parents.”

As more verified “blue checks” on Twitter called for the first lady of the United States to be deported, the mainstream media were silent.

“No one wants to hear you talk about cyber bullying, when the biggest cyber bully in the history of the world is your husband,” tweeted left-wing activist Scott Dworkin last year. “Time to #DeportMelania.”​

Is their district in America? Are those voters not Americans?

How the fuck did you elevate yours of to majority status? 45% approval rating and lost the popular vote. No popular vote victory, no mandate.

Where exactly is written that popular vote gives you mandate?
How can a mandate be claimed by losing the popular vote?

Because mandate is given by winning electoral vote.
Not when 3 million votes are cast against you.

Could you define 'mandate'?

When you win 30 out of 50 states....
And yet lose the popular vote by 3 million...

I am STILL WAITING for a definition of PERSON OF COLOR. I have noticed that even seemingly intelligent people are using this idiotic, meaningless
phrase. One of the heroines----to wit LINDA SARSOUR---admitted that her goal
was actually for purposes of CREATING a privileged class out of her muslim
clients who sought some government perks. (to wit----money subsidy for this
or that) She tied a rag to her head which---she claimed---DIVESTED HER of her
erstwhile Brooklyn white girl self and made her a PERSON OF COLOR.
"Person of color" is not the "colored person" of my childhood-----the one that became "BLACK" or "AFRO" in the 60s. NOW a person of color is ANY MUSLIM OF ANY HUE--------and has even grown to include any person from Latin America of any hue or religion (most likely Latin American jews are excluded???----zion is a WHITE term----even when used in by Baptist churches with significant "black" or "colored" members) .. I am just waiting for a definition that is not that which I have OBSERVED and DEDUCED from statements by "persons" like linda and omar and various other "sources"------but an actual definition from -----a reliable anthropologist----now that Margaret Meade is dead.

Where exactly is written that popular vote gives you mandate?

Still, he won 30 states.

And a chunk of that was done by Democrats. They were the ones fighting to maintain power over blacks, slavery Jim Crowe etc. It was us republicans that were against that. We were FOR the changes. All men are created equal right?

So you're talking to the wrong person.

Say, rjs330, how come the newly-arrived are the ones to peddle the oldest, moldiest memes? Did you know Lincoln was a Republican?

Hang in there, even if you're the last one to learn how Republicans and Democrats switched places since the northern representatives enacted the Jim Crow (!) ending legislation of the 1960s, while southern representatives of both parties objected. I'm sure you'll get there, one day.

There it is... "parties switched". OK, let's play.

Name 5 elected Democrats that left Democrat party for Republican party. I'll help you with first one, you fill the rest.

1. Strom Thurmond

Still, he won 30 states.
But lost 3 million voters in the remainder.

He could win Wyoming, but lose the New York City borough of Brooklyn.

There are more people in Brooklyn than Wyoming. He could win the State of Idaho, but lose the City of Chicago. More people live in Chicago.

Winning states wins electoral college votes, electoral college votes do not, in Trump's case mean population, only territory.

And a chunk of that was done by Democrats. They were the ones fighting to maintain power over blacks, slavery Jim Crowe etc. It was us republicans that were against that. We were FOR the changes. All men are created equal right?
Today's Republicans taking credit for yesterdays Republican victories is like today's armchair warriors taking credit for winning WWII, an event that happened before most were even born. And blaming today's Democrats for the disgusting practices of Democratic practices of the past is equally stupid.
I love history, and I want it true. But we can only deal with and act upon today's needs and we should stop taking credit for events we had nothing to do with while ignoring our own actions or inaction on important events.

IOW, knock off the ante-bellum bullcrap!

Of course, you would prefer that Republicans claim they own slavery, segregation, Jim Crow and lynching laws, poll taxes and KKK. Sorry, all of those are owned by the Democrats who would love to rewrite history and badge it on someone else.

Still, he won 30 states.

There are more people in Brooklyn than Wyoming. He could win the State of Idaho, but lose the City of Chicago. More people live in Chicago.

Winning states wins electoral college votes, electoral college votes do not, in Trump's case mean population, only territory.
So what, he won popular votes in 30 states. More states wanted him over Clinton.

I didn´t hear him say anything about women of color.

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?

The dumb liberal crackpots always try to invert reality.
The Squad are the real bigots.
They hate average Americans for rejecting their far left wing extremism and anti-American bigotry.
Trump is just trying to defend Americans from their chronic left wing hate mongering.

Still, he won 30 states.

So what, he won popular votes in 30 states. More states wanted him over Clinton.
Fewer people wanted him.

Still, he won 30 states.

Fewer people wanted him.

More people in more states wanted him. That's how he won.

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?
You guys wanna find a way to excuse this so bad you can taste it, can't you.

I bet you didn´t either.

Name all the people he mentioned in his "racist" tweet. Or rather...
Name all the "people of color" he mentioned in his "racist" tweet.

Still, he won 30 states.

Fewer people wanted him.

Did you read my response to you? ALL THE PEOPLE IN WYOMING MIGHT VOTE FOR TRUMP AND HE GETS ONE STATE. IN BROOKLYN, THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE THAN IN ALL OF WYOMING! IF HE WINS BROOKLYN HE GETS...ONE STATE~ NEW YORK!

I bet you didn´t either.

He doubled (tripled? Quintupled? What are we up to now?) Down just this morning.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1152912995938443269

I don’t believe the four Congresswomen are capable of loving our Country. They should apologize to America (and Israel) for the horrible (hateful) things they have said. They are destroying the Democrat Party, but are weak & insecure people who can never destroy our great Nation!

7:07 AM - Jul 21, 2019

I don’t believe the four Congresswomen are capable of loving our Country. They should apologize to America (and Israel) for the horrible (hateful) things they have said. They are destroying the Democrat Party, but are weak & insecure people who can never destroy our great Nation!

Agreed. I don't think blacks, Hispanics, or Muslims are capable of loving America.

Still, he won 30 states.

Fewer people wanted him.

Did you read my response to you? ALL THE PEOPLE IN WYOMING MIGHT VOTE FOR TRUMP AND HE GETS ONE STATE. IN BROOKLYN, THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE THAN IN ALL OF WYOMING! IF HE WINS BROOKLYN HE GETS...ONE STATE~ NEW YORK!

Oh, the Constitution is getting in "your" way to get what "you" want. Too bad Wyoming is a State, right?

I bet you didn´t either.

He doubled (tripled? Quintupled? What are we up to now?) Down just this morning.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

7:07 AM - Jul 21, 2019

That is not original tweet you lefties labeled as "racist". That tweet is a response to four women of suicide "squad" who find themselves offended by initial tweet, although nothing in it point to them.

Today's Republicans taking credit for yesterdays Republican victories is like today's armchair warriors taking credit for winning WWII, an event that happened before most were even born. And blaming today's Democrats for the disgusting practices of Democratic practices of the past is equally stupid.
I love history, and I want it true. But we can only deal with and act upon today's needs and we should stop taking credit for events we had nothing to do with while ignoring our own actions or inaction on important events.

Of course, you would prefer that Republicans claim they own slavery, segregation, Jim Crow and lynching laws, poll taxes and KKK. Sorry, all of those are owned by the Democrats who would love to rewrite history and badge it on someone else.
Not so! But claiming the courage of the Lincoln-esque Republicans of the past is telling too. Anybody that has to go that far back for a 'profile in courage' while overlooking the approval of subpoena ignoring and witness tampering...is a loser! Democrats have a miserable past...Republicans have a miserable current standing of tacit approvals.

Not so! But claiming the courage of the Lincoln-esque Republicans of the past is telling too. Anybody that has to go that far back for a 'profile in courage' while overlooking the approval of subpoena ignoring and witness tampering...is a loser! Democrats have a miserable past...Republicans have a miserable current standing of tacit approvals.

Are you talking about executive power, the same one previous president used to prevent his AG from testifying in front of Congress?

Forum List

Back