When did Trump become racist, btw?

How would you know what racists think?

They leave their brain-drippings all over this board, unfortunately.

Harvard does not vet who they employ? When did that person say she made a mistake, what year? Next, your racist crap is a moot point, whites are born in Keyna also.

Keyna pretty much threw out its whites, in case you missed the Mau-Mau thingee...

Nobody thought anything about this mistake until someone brought it up years later. Probably because the were like 100 copies printed that no one actually read.
If they had it never would have seen the light of day. It was released replete with excuses.

If they had it never would have seen the light of day. It was released replete with excuses.

No, more like, everyone kind of forget this thing existed, because it was only a pamphlet for one book show. - again, not prepared by Harvard like you claimed, but by the publisher, who probably gave the job of preparing it to an intern who never met Obama.

MEANWHILE, you have Obama's birth certificate and a newspaper announcement in Hawaii announcing his birth. Case kind of closed...

Unless you are a racist who just refuses to admit a majority of Americans legitimately voted for a black man.

No, more like, everyone kind of forget this thing existed, because it was only a pamphlet for one book show. - again, not prepared by Harvard like you claimed, but by the publisher, who probably gave the job of preparing it to an intern who never met Obama.

MEANWHILE, you have Obama's birth certificate and a newspaper announcement in Hawaii announcing his birth. Case kind of closed...

Unless you are a racist who just refuses to admit a majority of Americans legitimately voted for a black man.
Of course I am racist because you say so. That is the way it works for you losers, so much easier than examining the facts.

Of course I am racist because you say so. That is the way it works for you losers, so much easier than examining the facts.

We've already established the facts. Obama was born in Hawaii. It was documented.

Except racists can't accept it because.... racism.
Fact is he got away with it if he wasn't born here. The damage the traitor did sent Islamic terrorists worldwide. They kill people of any color.

Fact is he got away with it if he wasn't born here. The damage the traitor did sent Islamic terrorists worldwide. They kill people of any color.

1) Only racists think he "got away with it". Even if he wasn't born here, it really had no impact on his eligibility to be president. His mom was a citizen, he was a citizen.

2) Um, no, guy, what sent Islamic Terrorists "World Wide" is 40 years of our dumb foreign policy. The worst thing you can say about Obama is he kept doing "more of the same'.

1) Only racists think he "got away with it". Even if he wasn't born here, it really had no impact on his eligibility to be president. His mom was a citizen, he was a citizen.

2) Um, no, guy, what sent Islamic Terrorists "World Wide" is 40 years of our dumb foreign policy. The worst thing you can say about Obama is he kept doing "more of the same'.
for #2 - i would have to agree and this is where we keep at each other for the things all sides do. it doesn't stop it, it only makes it grow. fast n furious, while stupid and likely illegal, was likely common for incidents in all presidencies but we never hear about them cause they worked. the crap we've pulled as a country is astounding at times.

what we can't put up with is doing this to ourselves. if obama did in fact cross that line to spy on ourselves and threaten reporters, and if in fact the fbi worked in favor of a candidate to ANY degree - they got to go and we can't tolerate that. if that has even become anywhere NEAR "acceptable for all" then it all needs to change and we need to stop bitching at each other and tear into "them" and let them simply know "enough" and "no more".

Or maybe it was when he came down the golden escalator and then proclaimed Mexico was sending us their murderers and rapists?

Earth to you!

It's because they are.

Also, being Mexican is not within itself a race.

Astute post Templar. . .

Being Mexican is not in and of itself a race. . .

This here is a famous Mexican American in the US who is not obviously Hispanic. . .

louis-ck-perverted-comic-scandal-f.jpg

. . . and oh shit, will you look at that?

He hasn't murdered anyone yet, but as far as rape goes? :ack-1:

Louis C.K. Isn't Funny Anymore

wasn't here, was it? how does a lifetime achievement award get ignored so easily all of a sudden?

You can buy anything. If you pay enough.

All I see is hate for Trump. Why do you insist on projecting the Lefts faults on the GOP?

coping mechanism.

Let's see I am a racist because Obama's father lived in Kenya. Try again, the question of his birth is about location, not color.
I know it is easier to yell racist before you put any thought into anything.

what we can't put up with is doing this to ourselves. if obama did in fact cross that line to spy on ourselves and threaten reporters, and if in fact the fbi worked in favor of a candidate to ANY degree - they got to go and we can't tolerate that. if that has even become anywhere NEAR "acceptable for all" then it all needs to change and we need to stop bitching at each other and tear into "them" and let them simply know "enough" and "no more".

Sorry, bud. If Obama had credible evidence that Trump and his people were in cahoots with the Russians, then they really had an obligation to follow up on that.

Your complaint is that the FBI tried to do it's job.

This isn't like J. Edgar Hoover bugging MLK's hotel room to see if he was fucking white women, and then threatening to send the tape to his wife.

This is the kind of thing that I would HOPE the FBI would follow up on.

Let's see I am a racist because Obama's father lived in Kenya. Try again, the question of his birth is about location, not color.

No one disputed that Obama's father lived in Kenya. What you racists claim is Obama was born there, and that if he was, it makes his election illegitimate, somehow, if you don't understand how the constitution works.

No one disputed that Obama's father lived in Kenya. What you racists claim is Obama was born there, and that if he was, it makes his election illegitimate, somehow, if you don't understand how the constitution works.
I am not a racist. That destroys your argument.

You do not determine what anyone is. The identity politics you are a slave to means nothing, the election of Trump proves that kind of rhetoric is failing.

Um, Trump lost the popular vote, and he got less of a percentage than Romney did. The election of Trump proves we have a truly racist method of choosing presidents. (if you mention Hillary won the PV, watch the screaming about Mexicans in California, by not at all racists.)

Um, Trump lost the popular vote, and he got less of a percentage than Romney did. The election of Trump proves we have a truly racist method of choosing presidents. (if you mention Hillary won the PV, watch the screaming about Mexicans in California, by not at all racists.)

Wrong on all counts......
Trump did not receive 3 million illegal votes (that Hillary did)...so in reality...Trump won the AMERICAN popular vote.

The election of Trump proves that our system's safeguards against Leftist Tyranny and corruption can still work....and that it is you who are the racist.

The DNC appreciates you remaining a faithful world class sucker.
(actually, they don't.....you disgust them.....but they need you.... for now)

malcolmxandpoliticalchumpssmall-jpg.159544

Forum List

Back