When did Trump become racist, btw?

Wrong on all counts......
Trump did not receive 3 million illegal votes (that Hillary did)...so in reality...Trump won the AMERICAN popular vote.

see, you proved my point.

The election of Trump proves that our system's safeguards against Leftist Tyranny and corruption can still work....and that it is you who are the racist.

No.

Here's the thing.
Most Americans thought electing Trump was a bad idea
Most Republicans thought electing Trump was a bad idea.
Even the people AROUND Trump thought electing him was a bad idea, if the Wolff Book is accurate.

and our dumb, screwed up system devised by people who went home and raped their slaves put him in charge even though the people and the political establishment thought it was a terrible idea.

You do not determine what anyone is. The identity politics you are a slave to means nothing, the election of Trump proves that kind of rhetoric is failing.

Um, Trump lost the popular vote, and he got less of a percentage than Romney did. The election of Trump proves we have a truly racist method of choosing presidents. (if you mention Hillary won the PV, watch the screaming about Mexicans in California, by not at all racists.)
Now the EC is racist? Give us a break.

Better is when did Republicans become racist?

We know they were the northern party that liberated blacks from slavery.

Now, they are known as the Southern Conservative Confederate Party, home to the KKK, the Aryan Nation and the Alt White.

When was the transition?

Ten conservatives who have praised slavery

Im not sure Trump is a racist. I dont think he gives a shit about anything except for Donny.

But his little rat like brain has seen how it excites his base and here we are.

Trump was raised a racist by racist parents
Sins of the father? You can do better than that. It is more than clear race is the least of his worries. Remember, American citizens are black too. I don't think race influences his decisions.

Let's see I am a racist because Obama's father lived in Kenya. Try again, the question of his birth is about location, not color.
I know it is easier to yell racist before you put any thought into anything.

No one disputed that Obama's father lived in Kenya. What you racists claim is Obama was born there, and that if he was, it makes his election illegitimatesomehow, if you don't understand how the constitution works.

How the Constitution works is that the President must be a Natural born citizen. As per your words, even if Obama was born there, he is still President. You need to look up “Natural Boen Citizen” instead of flinging racist cards.

Forum List

Back